PDA

View Full Version : Rushing will not solve our FFA crisis.

MightyMicah
01-31-2013, 03:35 PM
Sup guys,

I have seen a ton of posts recently about people deciding to rush everyone in sight. I feel it is my duty as someone who has been down that road to warn you- It's not as fun or glorious as it sounds. You will be hated, cussed at, etc. as soon as you begin rushing everyone including your friends. Please, please, please, be careful about this decision. It could seriously ruin your PL fun for a long time. (I know it did mine)

1. Remember that this is only a game. Is it really worth getting mocked over? What is so wrong about just going with the flow and doing 1v1? Many people say that 1v1 is for those who want good kdr. Actually, if all I did was 1v1 my kdr would probably be barely 1.5. FFA comes along without you trying to force it against people's will.

2. Rushing will not solve our "lack of FFA" problem because rushing is not FFA! Rushing almost always ends in 3v1 and a lot of hurt feelings (whether they are justified or not) and angry ragers. If you consider 3v1 FFA then you've never experienced true FFA.

3. I'm not trying to discourage you from FFA. I am trying to discourage you from rushing. Rushing really isn't all that fun. Maybe it's just my opinion, but because rushing is so despised, the fun ends very quickly.

Here's a thread I made concerning rushing and FFA and 1v1 and everything like that. If you really wanna understand this, I'd highly recommend reading it through carefully-
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?73035-To-rush-or-not-to-rush-(An-exhaustive-examination-of-the-infamous-concept-of-rushin&highlight=exhaustive

Here's another thread that I made which may help you get a grip in the arena. (I know it's hard at times to know what to think of certain things in pvp.)-
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?52116-A-guid-to-surviving-the-arena&highlight=guid+surviving

Please be careful, y'all! That's all I'm asking. I hate to see people get all excited over "bringing back FFA" and then lose all of their friends and wonder what happened. Speaking of, I will not get offended if you rush me! I will fight back of course, but I won't get offended. If you need a friend, I'm here!-MicahReturns

Take care :)
-MM

Deathofan
01-31-2013, 03:58 PM
Instead of rushing, ask them for a ffa match. In case they don't accept make a game and once it gets full tell everyone it's FFA before killing anyone or else they will say you rushed and used "ffa" as an excuse. I've done this very few times in the last days in 66-71 pvp and it gets really fun.

Flawless
01-31-2013, 07:01 PM
I will start a FFA in every game I enter.

MightyMicah
01-31-2013, 09:04 PM

Meaning?

Flawless
01-31-2013, 09:09 PM
It will automatically be a FFA map once I enter.

XghostzX
01-31-2013, 09:23 PM

nobounds
01-31-2013, 10:16 PM
Sup guys, If you need a friend, I'm here!-
-MM

lol

MightyMicah
01-31-2013, 10:25 PM

Interesting philosophy, there. Good luck with that.

Traebeles99
01-31-2013, 10:30 PM
I also know how rushing ruins ur pl experience... IM werushallweek if u didnt know used to be in YOLO we rushed everyone on sight. I left cus ppl hated me. Still do

MightyMicah
01-31-2013, 10:32 PM
I also know how rushing ruins ur pl experience... IM werushallweek if u didnt know used to be in YOLO we rushed everyone on sight. I left cus ppl hated me. Still do

Exactly. You understand this because you've been through it. Everyone else doesn't get it so they'll just laugh at me and make fun. Give it a few weeks and these forums will be filled with raging pvpers who's rushing didn't go as they planned.

Traebeles99
01-31-2013, 10:39 PM
Exactly. You understand this because you've been through it. Everyone else doesn't get it so they'll just laugh at me and make fun. Give it a few weeks and these forums will be filled with raging pvpers who's rushing didn't go as they planned.

O it goes how u want it for about 5hrs and then everyone i mean everyone knows who you are and what you do... Then they team u and Im one of those kids who gets pissed(i admit it) and doesnt give up so I pretty much ruin my kd. Dont do it guys just dont.

MightyMicah
01-31-2013, 10:50 PM
O it goes how u want it for about 5hrs and then everyone i mean everyone knows who you are and what you do... Then they team u and Im one of those kids who gets pissed(i admit it) and doesnt give up so I pretty much ruin my kd. Dont do it guys just dont.

I know the feeling. Your reputation gets screwed along with your kdr (which lowers people' respect for you all the more) and all your friends abandon you...it pretty much sucks. Lol

Traebeles99
01-31-2013, 10:53 PM
I know the feeling. Your reputation gets screwed along with your kdr (which lowers people' respect for you all the more) and all your friends abandon you...it pretty much sucks. Lol

Yep... it does really bad takes a lot of trust for you to gain them back to.

Phoenixking
02-01-2013, 12:33 AM
WHO NEEDS FRIENDS WHEN YOU HAVE A GAME. . . Oh wait
i think that if people really want to screw up let them be, because I dunno but I feel like you might get some not so nice rresponses although I tried rushing for 1 hour everyday for 3 days (lol) it was fun seeing people rage, some people do it for that o.o

Everyone'sFavMage
02-01-2013, 12:51 AM

May I join? Log on.

Everyone'sFavMage
02-01-2013, 12:52 AM

I will thank this.

Flawless
02-01-2013, 01:05 AM
Well you see, I like to start out buffing then spamming skills. I think I said too much already.

Phoenixking
02-01-2013, 01:07 AM
Well you see, I like to start out buffing then spamming skills. I think I said too much already.
It does look like you spam skills o.o

MightyMicah
02-01-2013, 06:19 AM

If you could stop derailing my thread, I'd appreciate it.

MightyMicah
02-01-2013, 06:20 AM
i think that if people really want to screw up let them be, because I dunno but I feel like you might get some not so nice rresponses although I tried rushing for 1 hour everyday for 3 days (lol) it was fun seeing people rage, some people do it for that o.o

I suppose you're right bro. Makes me kinda sad though because I know exactly what's going to happen but no one listens...

"The thing we learn from history, is we don't learn from history."

iRusher
02-01-2013, 06:42 AM

That's why I did it..lol

Bous
02-01-2013, 10:12 AM
1v1 gets too easy

Phoenixking
02-01-2013, 11:26 PM
That's why I did it..lol
It can get pretty addicting xD

Dreuefesie
02-01-2013, 11:34 PM
True story^

XghostzX
02-01-2013, 11:53 PM
When I 1v1, I normally win. When I normally win, then my ego is boosted. When my ego is boosted, then I start getting up in everyone's face. When I get in everyone's face, then people get pissed. When people get pissed, they team me. When people team me, I die and don't get kills. When I die and don't get kills, I rage quit and cry.

Don't rage quit and cry. Don't 1v1.

#FFAforlifehashtagyoloswag

Ladylove
02-02-2013, 12:27 AM

Good thing I have no feelings.

To quote Will:

Walkhardd
02-02-2013, 12:50 AM
If you lose a friend by killing him without warning,(i want the term rushing to go byebye) he/she is a lame friend.

Everyone'sFavMage
02-02-2013, 02:34 AM
Complete agreement. ^

TEOKILLO
02-02-2013, 02:41 AM
^ that mage kicked me from ffa for killin him

MightyMicah
02-02-2013, 08:34 AM
When I 1v1, I normally win. When I normally win, then my ego is boosted. When my ego is boosted, then I start getting up in everyone's face. When I get in everyone's face, then people get pissed. When people get pissed, they team me. When people team me, I die and don't get kills. When I die and don't get kills, I rage quit and cry.

Well I think you're a meany-head... ;)

(Btw, I can tell you didn't read my post because if you did, you'd see that I'm for FFA. But not the FFA you guys are promoting)

#YoloSwagCashMoneyCity

Doodlebeast
02-02-2013, 08:51 AM
Maybe I'll try rushing if I reinstall tis nub game, never tried it. Ever.

XghostzX
02-02-2013, 10:36 AM

Well I think you're a meany-head... ;)

(Btw, I can tell you didn't read my post because if you did, you'd see that I'm for FFA. But not the FFA you guys are promoting)

#YoloSwagCashMoneyCity

Haha yes, I know :)

Waug
02-02-2013, 10:49 AM
Promoting my signature. Shh it's commercial.

GRIZZY
02-02-2013, 12:27 PM
Boo ffa clan!!!!

MightyMicah
02-02-2013, 12:47 PM
Boo ffa clan!!!!

Meaning?

WarTornBird
02-02-2013, 08:35 PM
1v1 gets too easy

You say that, meanwhile you're one of the best at your level where this is no ability to change builds. Pure dex bear 6 rage 3 stomp..whatever. Forgbow artisans and plat helm.
Me having my 55 bear is getting WAY to easy. I planned on trying a new build..gl at 17 with that.

Everyone'sFavMage
02-02-2013, 09:36 PM
^ that mage kicked me from ffa for killin him

CRY!

MightyMicah
02-02-2013, 10:09 PM
Thats because you didn't say go!

Fixed

sean0329
02-02-2013, 10:46 PM
Sup guys,

I have seen a ton of posts recently about people deciding to rush everyone in sight. I feel it is my duty as someone who has been down that road to warn you- It's not as fun or glorious as it sounds. You will be hated, cussed at, etc. as soon as you begin rushing everyone including your friends. Please, please, please, be careful about this decision. It could seriously ruin your PL fun for a long time. (I know it did mine)

1. Remember that this is only a game. Is it really worth getting mocked over? What is so wrong about just going with the flow and doing 1v1? Many people say that 1v1 is for those who want good kdr. Actually, if all I did was 1v1 my kdr would probably be barely 1.5. FFA comes along without you trying to force it against people's will.

2. Rushing will not solve our "lack of FFA" problem because rushing is not FFA! Rushing almost always ends in 3v1 and a lot of hurt feelings (whether they are justified or not) and angry ragers. If you consider 3v1 FFA then you've never experienced true FFA.

3. I'm not trying to discourage you from FFA. I am trying to discourage you from rushing. Rushing really isn't all that fun. Maybe it's just my opinion, but because rushing is so despised, the fun ends very quickly.

Here's a thread I made concerning rushing and FFA and 1v1 and everything like that. If you really wanna understand this, I'd highly recommend reading it through carefully-
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?73035-To-rush-or-not-to-rush-(An-exhaustive-examination-of-the-infamous-concept-of-rushin&highlight=exhaustive

Here's another thread that I made which may help you get a grip in the arena. (I know it's hard at times to know what to think of certain things in pvp.)-
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?52116-A-guid-to-surviving-the-arena&highlight=guid+surviving

Please be careful, y'all! That's all I'm asking. I hate to see people get all excited over "bringing back FFA" and then lose all of their friends and wonder what happened. Speaking of, I will not get offended if you rush me! I will fight back of course, but I won't get offended. If you need a friend, I'm here!-MicahReturns

-MM
Did u write this in your diary as well?? Pvp was made as a ffa map just like it says and if I show up and kill u that means one of two things....1. Im hunting your guild or 2. I just started a ffa vs u so go or leave and go to locked game or play candyland...no need to say omg rusher!!!! And beg for help just play or kick rocks...now if your one who leaves and comes back thats annoying...bye

Nihiliste
02-02-2013, 11:42 PM
WarTorn you should try 55 int bear.

WarTornBird
02-03-2013, 01:45 AM
@Gno
Only if you will with me ;)

Waug
02-03-2013, 01:48 AM
CRY!

O boy, someone fix this please
cuz our FFA doesn't mean free for all, actually, I hope you understand, very sorry for the Inconvenience, have a good day, and good life also, bye, cya

okay, fixed.

WarTornBird
02-03-2013, 06:04 AM
Sup guys,

-MM
Did u write this in your diary as well?? Pvp was made as a ffa map just like it says and if I show up and kill u that means one of two things....1. Im hunting your guild or 2. I just started a ffa vs u so go or leave and go to locked game or play candyland...no need to say omg rusher!!!! And beg for help just play or kick rocks...now if your one who leaves and comes back thats annoying...bye

Folks like you make pvp WAY to easy. Coming in and rofl stomping 3 people, then dying 10 times. Overrrr and overrrr again ;)

Matutd
02-03-2013, 06:52 AM
Sup guys,

-MM
Did you even read the OP?

MightyMicah
02-03-2013, 03:16 PM
Did you even read the OP?

I was wondering the same. Lol

OverkillED
02-05-2013, 05:02 AM
Yea on my voodoo I'm in DOG. It is has a different life to it than the normal PvPer I am (1v1, occasional rushing with an absurd weapon - such as a dagger for the lolz, trolling, noob protecting, noob costumes). It can be exciting and fun at times but generally it ruins my experience of PvP. First up, I usually get rushed on sight if I show my title, even though I just want to 1v1. Second of all, I'm a voodoo mage. I end up doing 3v1s a lot unless guildies show up for support. I don't really say anything, I just get up and keep fighting, or leave, but the people who are 3v1ing me talk a looooooooot of trash/cuss words.

Honestly people take this game waaaay too seriously. I mean I was kiting someone on my death mage and I kept winning so they called me gay. How would someone know another person's sexual preference? People who just say that because they hold grudges and can't accept defeat take the game too seriously. It's ok to take it seriously in a determined, enthusiastic learning way, but virtual violence and trash talk will not solve anything.

Kiwihawk
02-05-2013, 05:20 AM
Well People can do what ever they want I mean I don't see ilililjoplil stopping anytime soon and also

KDRS ARE SO OVERRATED

MightyMicah
02-05-2013, 06:27 AM
Well People can do what ever they want I mean I don't see ilililjoplil stopping anytime soon and also

KDRS ARE SO OVERRATED

Have you ever talked to Jop? He's always a frustrated, ticked off guy. That just proves my point all the more ;)

OverkillED
02-05-2013, 06:55 AM
Have you ever talked to Jop? He's always a frustrated, ticked off guy.

I haven't REALLY talked to him much, but he seems cool. I once said "Jop still wuvs me," while hiding behind a tree while Jop and his gang were about to team me, and he was like "I do penguin. Don't need to hate to FFA." I took a screenie and will try finding it on my iPad..

MightyMicah
02-05-2013, 12:05 PM
I haven't REALLY talked to him much, but he seems cool. I once said "Jop still wuvs me," while hiding behind a tree while Jop and his gang were about to team me, and he was like "I do penguin. Don't need to hate to FFA." I took a screenie and will try finding it on my iPad..

I believe it. Jop and I were "good" friends once. We used to pvp together all the time. He even talked to me a ton and I him a ton. However, he simply got way too carried away with the game and eventually cussed me out and never spoke to me again.

Now it seems like he's just bitter. I probably can't say though. And I certainly don't wanna disrespect the guy.

ExperimentNebulaCore
02-05-2013, 12:11 PM
People wants to feel superior over others. Espicialy those with the gear sets. It cant be helped, its human nature for alot.

Waug
02-05-2013, 12:31 PM
People wants to feel superior over others. Espicialy those with the gear sets. It cant be helped, its human nature for alot.

(___----___)

mejslll
02-05-2013, 02:12 PM
Meaning?

to your comment about Flawless -

it means he will rush every one, or he is being sarcastic...

guessing

mejslll
02-05-2013, 02:22 PM
pvp or (1 vrs 1) where you each agree to fight and normally say "go" then buff and fight... ends normally with "gf" meaning good fight... is what should happen... un-wanted ffa starts when the other player cant win or against a stronger and tries to get "back" at the other person for being better. that normal turns out bad with a quick call to your guild and help arrives to pound the "rusher" in to complience...

ffa - can be agreed apon and is fun one on one or up to 5 on 5... and ppl because they agree all leave after having fun.

and there is ctf... or capture the flag....

all the bad stuff and anger creating non-sence will always exist... and will never be policed except by the individuals witnessing it, by booting or killing the rusher...

what every rusher or spawner wants is to get an advantage on the other person and create frustration in the other person... i will not rush - however i will always get my kills back by the rules the other person wants to follow... if i get spawned in rock wall, i will somehow get my kills back, there is only one player that still owes me kills - and i will get them back.

BY USING SKILLS!!! NOT BY INTIMIDATION...

SKILLS EQUAL SKILLS (except all dex birds this cap- no skill needed, any one can get a swift set with eleite bow and kill)

summery: we need to police this our self, boot ppl from guilds who rush consistantly, boot ppl from games.

thedream
02-05-2013, 02:33 PM
Have you ever talked to Jop? He's always a frustrated, ticked off guy. That just proves my point all the more ;)No hes not.

Janesaddiction
02-05-2013, 02:52 PM
pvp or (1 vrs 1) where you each agree to fight and normally say "go" then buff and fight... ends normally with "gf" meaning good fight... is what should happen... un-wanted ffa starts when the other player cant win or against a stronger and tries to get "back" at the other person for being better. that normal turns out bad with a quick call to your guild and help arrives to pound the "rusher" in to complience...

ffa - can be agreed apon and is fun one on one or up to 5 on 5... and ppl because they agree all leave after having fun.

and there is ctf... or capture the flag....

all the bad stuff and anger creating non-sence will always exist... and will never be policed except by the individuals witnessing it, by booting or killing the rusher...

what every rusher or spawner wants is to get an advantage on the other person and create frustration in the other person... i will not rush - however i will always get my kills back by the rules the other person wants to follow... if i get spawned in rock wall, i will somehow get my kills back, there is only one player that still owes me kills - and i will get them back.

BY USING SKILLS!!! NOT BY INTIMIDATION...

SKILLS EQUAL SKILLS (except all dex birds this cap- no skill needed, any one can get a swift set with eleite bow and kill)

summery: we need to police this our self, boot ppl from guilds who rush consistantly, boot ppl from games.

Meh you clearly don't understand the majority of people who "rush" then.... Their purpose is FFA.. 98% of the time... Judgements like these are the ones spread falsely in order to "keep order" with the go system. This is ignorance at its best. I am a "rusher" always was and will be one and know a plethora of "rushers."

MightyMicah
02-05-2013, 04:33 PM
Meh you clearly don't understand the majority of people who "rush" then.... Their purpose is FFA.. 98% of the time... Judgements like these are the ones spread falsely in order to "keep order" with the go system. This is ignorance at its best. I am a "rusher" always was and will be one and know a plethora of "rushers."

I wouldn't say 98%

Most rushers I've met say they rush because they like to see people rage, they rush because they want fast kills, they rush because that person rushed them, or, in your case, because they want FFA back. I'd say you're in a small portion.

mejslll
02-05-2013, 05:09 PM

i disagree you take the fun away from new ppl who quit pvp/ctf cuz of your bullying, and just pizz ppl off...
one) friend me (mejslll-bear, mejsll-bird, and mejsel-mage)
two) wait till you see me in an open game
three) rush me
four) get pounded
five) rush my friends or even ppl i dont like and i will still pound you in to the cold stone walls of ctf or pvp
six) block me cuz you cant beat me
seven) learn to stop rushing cuz all the guilds talk and will hunt ppl like you
eight) do a name change and stop being a bully

mejslll
02-05-2013, 05:14 PM
I wouldn't say 98%

Most rushers I've met say they rush because they like to see people rage, they rush because they want fast kills, they rush because that person rushed them, or, in your case, because they want FFA back. I'd say you're in a small portion.

totally agree- i actually like ffa, prefer it but not at the expense of pissing someone else off... its easy to say "skip the go and lets just ffa" they say yes or no and you play accordingly.

and there is ffa type places... so go there and wait when some one joins - warn them and they can play or leave based on there wants and enjoyments

@ janesaddiction - so what your saying is your willing to annoy smeone else so that you get some satisifaction? cuz if you rushed a person and that made them mad (who wouldnt get mad at that?) you would be ok with that - or are you just not articualting your point well, meaning your not a bully cuz you rush weaker ppl to get a kill and then that forces a person to do ffa to get a kill back.

Janesaddiction
02-05-2013, 05:16 PM
Well you have your opinion and your experiences I guess. My experience has not been the same as yours. Maybe it's because I started pvping WAY before the go system was ever made up. Your definition of bullying I believe is different than mine as well.

@mej- personally if people get upset because I came ready to pvp and I pvp instead of stand around waiting to talk and they get pissed off? Then dude, do they really need to pvp? People are way too sensitive, and the go system enforcers only breed the newbs to be super sensitive. They are taught that its disrespectful to them... It's a taught and learned community emotion. We only get upset when we feel wronged... Why do you feel wronged? Because someone taught it to you that it was wrong.

Matutd
02-05-2013, 05:16 PM

I wouldn't say 98%

I used to rush because I found 1v3 more interesting. While they raged, I just fought back and had fun playing the game. Even if it was rushing my own guild, but they were good friends, they'd laugh about it and rush me back. IMO, that's how the game should be. If you're playing to be the best, no matter what your playstyle is, you're going to get annoyed and often end up raging. Just play to have fun, and you'll find that you stop worrying about kdr, kills and rushers and you'll enjoy yourself more.

mejslll
02-05-2013, 05:20 PM
I used to rush because I found 1v3 more interesting. While they raged, I just fought back and had fun playing the game. Even if it was rushing my own guild, but they were good friends, they'd laugh about it and rush me back. IMO, that's how the game should be. If you're playing to be the best, no matter what your playstyle is, you're going to get annoyed and often end up raging. Just play to have fun, and you'll find that you stop worrying about kdr, kills and rushers and you'll enjoy yourself more.

matutd - arent you a duck? you could never rush... we always heard your feathers swishing and your silly little quacking when you entered a game... so we knew you were coming.... silly duck!

Matutd
02-05-2013, 05:31 PM

matutd - arent you a duck? you could never rush... we always heard your feathers swishing and your silly little quacking when you entered a game... so we knew you were coming.... silly duck!
That's why I changed to a penguin in the magic mirror ;)

XghostzX
02-05-2013, 06:02 PM
That's why I changed to a penguin in the magic mirror ;)

Good ole' magic mirror!

WarTornBird
02-05-2013, 08:26 PM
Idk whether or not this has somethin to do with it. I was in rockfort earlier, and there was a bear spawning. Well his dm kills were like 39/74 and his ctf was like 80/40. I told ely I was like lets join the other team and ruin his party. The ONLY reason I did it was because his dm stats were horrible next to his ctf.

Phoenixking
02-05-2013, 09:08 PM
Yea on my voodoo I'm in DOG. It is has a different life to it than the normal PvPer I am (1v1, occasional rushing with an absurd weapon - such as a dagger for the lolz, trolling, noob protecting, noob costumes). It can be exciting and fun at times but generally it ruins my experience of PvP. First up, I usually get rushed on sight if I show my title, even though I just want to 1v1. Second of all, I'm a voodoo mage. I end up doing 3v1s a lot unless guildies show up for support. I don't really say anything, I just get up and keep fighting, or leave, but the people who are 3v1ing me talk a looooooooot of trash/cuss words.

Honestly people take this game waaaay too seriously. I mean I was kiting someone on my death mage and I kept winning so they called me gay. How would someone know another person's sexual preference? People who just say that because they hold grudges and can't accept defeat take the game too seriously. It's ok to take it seriously in a determined, enthusiastic learning way, but virtual violence and trash talk will not solve anything.
Yeah I think games should be taken seriously. But just like in life, they shouldn't rage or whine or be bad losers for everything and have grudges that just spoils it for both parties

I really don't care about rusher but the ones that talk too much irk me

TEOKILLO
02-05-2013, 09:09 PM
Rushing will solve our phoenix crisis

MightyMicah
02-05-2013, 10:26 PM

This is great in theory.

angeldawn
02-05-2013, 11:02 PM

Sorry sweetie, but if u really feel this way then there are ppl u need to boot from your guild. Cuz there are rushers and trouble makers in yours and u know it.

With that being said I agree with your other comments and know you will get your kills back. ;)

MightyMicah
02-06-2013, 09:13 AM
Sorry sweetie, but if u really feel this way then there are ppl u need to boot from your guild. Cuz there are rushers and trouble makers in yours and u know it.

With that being said I agree with your other comments and know you will get your kills back. ;)

I'm beginning to like you more and more. Lol

Griffinfan
02-06-2013, 10:16 AM
crisis?

Walkhardd
02-06-2013, 11:04 AM
It all depends how you go about rushing.

on my bird, kite, I rush everyone in site. I can think of one person who doesn't like me. (a 71 str Mage I own repeatedly) he/she throws every bad name in the book at me, but I just hit him with a ":)"

MightyMicah
02-06-2013, 11:15 AM
It all depends how you go about rushing.

on my bird, kite, I rush everyone in site. I can think of one person who doesn't like me. (a 71 str Mage I own repeatedly) he/she throws every bad name in the book at me, but I just hit him with a ":)"

Boom

Wtflolx
02-06-2013, 02:00 PM
Lol oh well i dont need friemds with e-feelings

Zeus
02-06-2013, 02:14 PM
Well you have your opinion and your experiences I guess. My experience has not been the same as yours. Maybe it's because I started pvping WAY before the go system was ever made up. Your definition of bullying I believe is different than mine as well.

@mej- personally if people get upset because I came ready to pvp and I pvp instead of stand around waiting to talk and they get pissed off? Then dude, do they really need to pvp? People are way too sensitive, and the go system enforcers only breed the newbs to be super sensitive. They are taught that its disrespectful to them... It's a taught and learned community emotion. We only get upset when we feel wronged... Why do you feel wronged? Because someone taught it to you that it was wrong.

Do you happen to know a thelonearcher or balonia?

Janesaddiction
02-06-2013, 02:49 PM
I've heard a lot about thelonearcher, but can't claim to know him at all, and I have no idea who balonia is.

angeldawn
02-06-2013, 02:58 PM

Hahaha you aren't so bad yourself ;p

Zeus
02-06-2013, 05:24 PM
I've heard a lot about thelonearcher, but can't claim to know him at all, and I have no idea who balonia is.

Oh, haha I was just wondering since you were an oldie an all. :)

Anyways, what's your in game name? Maybe I'll run into you one day.

Janesaddiction
02-06-2013, 06:48 PM
I dont think of me as an oldie at all. Addictjane is my bird, and I'm leveling a Mage right now janesaddict. i have a plethora of others that I have no idea what to do with them. I've seen you around. Most of the time though, probably 8/10, I'm playing with my kids.

Matutd
02-06-2013, 06:52 PM

Hahaha you aren't so bad yourself ;p
I thought you loved me, and only me? *heartbroken*

angeldawn
02-06-2013, 08:14 PM
I thought you loved me, and only me? *heartbroken*

Oh Matty, there's plenty of love to go around <3

mejslll
02-07-2013, 12:19 PM

no feel wronged, cuz u killed me... ???? thats not obvious?

mejslll
02-07-2013, 12:21 PM

yes- we are trying to police that--- feel free all to let us know if ppl in our guild rush(meaning with out reason)

Janesaddiction
02-07-2013, 01:30 PM
no feel wronged, cuz u killed me... ???? thats not obvious?

Lol if you feel wronged because someone killed you an arena then you REALLY shouldn't be playing pvp.....

Hawkbby
02-07-2013, 02:31 PM
Well, in pvp, there are no rules. But yeah rushing does actually make some of your friends turn on you(experienced), and you would be like a wanted guy in a cowboy town. In my case it is fun, but be careful newby rushers, cus new rushers, are fresh meat. GL tho.

mejslll
02-07-2013, 04:36 PM
Lol if you feel wronged because someone killed you an arena then you REALLY shouldn't be playing pvp.....

i felt wronged cuz u "rushed" me you were ready and killed me when i was not ready ( bullying, rushing = unfair) because i was typing "hey bro nice founders helm" or trying to say "go"

Janesaddiction
02-07-2013, 05:55 PM
i felt wronged cuz u "rushed" me you were ready and killed me when i was not ready ( bullying, rushing = unfair) because i was typing "hey bro nice founders helm" or trying to say "go"

Well then, I do pity you that you were not ready in a death match arena.

angeldawn
02-08-2013, 05:07 AM
Well then, I do pity you that you were not ready in a death match arena.

You really shouldn't be so rude.

There are so many things I pity you for Pam!!!!

Janesaddiction
02-08-2013, 10:12 AM
You really shouldn't be so rude.

There are so many things I pity you for Pam!!!!

I don't feel I was being rude. And I really have no idea who you are much less my name being Pam. I'm sorry for your mistake.

I do apologize if I came across rude though, and I have sent you a private apology as well mejslll.

playaxl
02-08-2013, 11:40 AM
I love rushers..thing is ...if i make a game its my rules,if i call ffa and kill u thats cool cos its my game ..if its 1/1 and u rush me or even if i rush u everyone would go for me..its just manners to "call" thats the rules

Samhayne
02-08-2013, 11:50 AM
Hey everyone,

Just a reminder to please keep the conversation respectful. From the forum rules: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules

1. Please Respect Others.
The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, conflicts may arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. Debating the opinion is appropriate, however criticism against the originator of the opinion is not allowed.

On the topic of rushing - it can and will happen. There are no game mechanics that prevent it. If you enter a PvP zone, you should expect to be attacked without provocation.

Walkhardd
02-08-2013, 12:07 PM
Hey everyone,

Just a reminder to please keep the conversation respectful. From the forum rules: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules

1. Please Respect Others.
The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, conflicts may arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. Debating the opinion is appropriate, however criticism against the originator of the opinion is not allowed.

On the topic of rushing - it can and will happen. There are no game mechanics that prevent it. If you enter a PvP zone, you should expect to be attacked without provocation.

Haha. be ready to be attacked in a pvp zone. What a concept!

seriously though. If the host doesn't want Ffa, that's his/her right. But, when you boot, just say something like, "sorry. not ffa" when you call me a nub, or something like that, I'll think of you as an immature little kid for the rest of Pl time. :D

I think there's room in this game for both "go" and ffa. All I want is for everyone to assume it's ffa. Not the other way around.

angeldawn
02-08-2013, 12:51 PM

seriously though. If the host doesn't want Ffa, that's his/her right. But, when you boot, just say something like, "sorry. not ffa" when you call me a nub, or something like that, I'll think of you as an immature little kid for the rest of Pl time. :D

I think there's room in this game for both "go" and ffa. All I want is for everyone to assume it's ffa. Not the other way around.

Unfortunately Steve, booting doesn't work well in the pvp and ctf maps. Once you hit replay the host changes or u lose the host. The maps are so messed up its unreal. A 71 was in a 56 pvp map the other day.

Walkhardd
02-08-2013, 12:54 PM

Unfortunately Steve, booting doesn't work well in the pvp and ctf maps. Once you hit replay the host changes or u lose the host. The maps are so messed up its unreal. A 71 was in a 56 pvp map the other day.

Lol. I guess if I want to comment on in game issues, I should probably play the game. :p

angeldawn
02-08-2013, 01:18 PM
And I really have no idea who you are much less my name being Pam. I'm sorry for your mistake.

Lol

Sorry. I didn't realize you weren't going by Pam after your new name. Do u prefer Meridian, Balonia, Eden, or Jane?

angeldawn
02-08-2013, 02:08 PM
Lol. I guess if I want to comment on in game issues, I should probably play the game. :p

We do miss one of the top all around pvpers ever!!!

Please come back :)

TheBedtBird
02-08-2013, 02:18 PM
Me and Ephesius have the first 2 top spots of being the best pvpers. We are non rushers(:

Zeus
02-08-2013, 02:20 PM
Me and Ephesius have the first 2 top spots of being the best pvpers. We are non rushers(:

Without proof, that's invalid. Enter a tourney and win.

Janesaddiction
02-08-2013, 04:52 PM
@ Angel- I prefer my forum name as its the only one I have ever gone by. Which name should I call you by? I have several that I'm thinking of, or should I just stick with angel?

KingFu
02-08-2013, 07:19 PM
Aww, I missed it. Should've listened to you Parth :/

OverkillED
02-09-2013, 10:35 AM

Sorry but Bird vs Bird fights are based on dodge/hits, so whoever hits or dodges more wins. Dodges and hits are luck based. You can get lucky dodges or lucky hits, so it's not a skill based fight. Yes, skill order matters but if you both have the same build and skill order in Bird vs Bird fights, then you'll see whoever dodges or hits most crits wins. It's all luck based, so there is no "best bird." As for best PvPer in general (not just bird), you have no proof.

floats
02-09-2013, 11:03 AM
Ignore ephesius lol, btw overkilled, not true, not only do birds need dodges to win, and 1 on 1 victory, it takes more, strategy, combo moves, hit, and of course play with ur heart, hehe naaah, xcept the heart thingy, tats true, tats why ibes 1 on 1 with other burds (dam I sounded like eph otherwise bedt)

Register
02-10-2013, 03:38 PM

This is what Micah was talking about in his opening post. People like you. If you want to play FFA, make your own goddam game, don't bother disrupting a game where the rules have already been set.

Janesaddiction
02-10-2013, 05:49 PM
This is what Micah was talking about in his opening post. People like you. If you want to play FFA, make your own goddam game, don't bother disrupting a game where the rules have already been set.

There aren't any rules... Period... Hence the reason this is always argued. Unless maybe you know of some posted that I don't? If so, please direct me to them.

Unlike the op, I sincerely don't see a difference between "rushing" and FFA.... If the "go" proponents are in such masses, then I propose that they make a thread asking the devs to make something ingame to appease them. The game is setup for FFA... Expect to be attacked or don't and get angry because the game you play hasn't catered to your wants and choice of playing.

MightyMicah
02-10-2013, 08:14 PM
There aren't any rules... Period... Hence the reason this is always argued. Unless maybe you know of some posted that I don't? If so, please direct me to them.

Unlike the op, I sincerely don't see a difference between "rushing" and FFA.... If the "go" proponents are in such masses, then I propose that they make a thread asking the devs to make something ingame to appease them. The game is setup for FFA... Expect to be attacked or don't and get angry because the game you play hasn't catered to your wants and choice of playing.

"The only rules that really matter are these-what a man can do, and what a man can't do."-Captain Jack Sparrow

I'm not sure what you think you can do. All I know is, rushing was NOT the way the game was played. FFA was. If you don't know the difference between the two, then you have not been pvping as long as the legitimate pros, or even pathetic ol' me.

Nice join date.

Janesaddiction
02-10-2013, 10:23 PM
Nice join date.
Thanks mighty. Although I know your smarter than to refer to my "forum" join date as the same date i started playing the game. You know my pov, so I have nothing left to argue and I refuse to pick anyone apart for dumb things to try to discredit their views. Gf.

Zeus
02-10-2013, 10:26 PM
Thanks mighty. Although I know your smarter than to refer to my "forum" join date as the same date i started playing the game.

Screenshot your account join date then?

Janesaddiction
02-10-2013, 10:33 PM
Why? Last I checked the thread was about rushing and FFA. Lol... Nor did I know that a join date meant anything? Stay on topic please.

To tell the truth, I didn't even know you could find your ingame join date. Lol
Like I said, you know my pov. I have no need to argue.

Zeus
02-10-2013, 11:17 PM
Why? Last I checked the thread was about rushing and FFA. Lol... Nor did I know that a join date meant anything? Stay on topic please.

To tell the truth, I didn't even know you could find your ingame join date. Lol
Like I said, you know my pov. I have no need to argue.

Menu-> Spacetime Nexus -> Purchase History.

At the bottom in the center, it should say the account creation date.

chau
02-11-2013, 01:04 AM
Regulation: there is no such thing as "rush, rushers", once in pvp, expected to fight or die
Pl Culture:
- Pvp duel 1/1 map: sole intention to fight 1/1.
- forest fight 3/3: mostly expected to fight 1/1, call the fight, both sides start with full buffs, there may be some vulnerable unbuffed peeps wandering around to enjoy the show, or other pairs also dueling, make sure to have a lot of space before entering a fight :p. It will be Ffa when u see it happening that way,
- mush mash, alien underground 5/5: these maps mostly created for ffa, all ffa lovers shoud do more here, join when ur fully
prepared

MightyMicah
02-11-2013, 06:39 AM
Thanks mighty. Although I know your smarter than to refer to my "forum" join date as the same date i started playing the game. You know my pov, so I have nothing left to argue and I refuse to pick anyone apart for dumb things to try to discredit their views. Gf.

You're* and what's a "pov"?
http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/MightyMicah/A506EA3B-9342-4B61-BCA4-443EF1E11D89-1767-00000201B8F6E04B.jpg

I'm not trying to "pick anyone apart." However, I am trying to discredit your views. It frustrates me how many people think that they know everything there is to know. I just wish you'd calm down a little. Remember it's only a game and it really doesn't matter how people pvp. If you even read the op, you'd see that it was mainly to give a warning of what to expect if you "rush."

Ladylove
02-11-2013, 10:00 AM
Pov= point of view.

Promagin
02-12-2013, 12:46 AM

Lol yah I got mad because I was new to l50 dex Mage and don't bs me I told you jk lol and I was talking to you as any other friend would.
Lol.

[Buy]
02-12-2013, 02:24 AM
Rush and Ffa isn't forbidden in game. Already a point of honor as you want to play it, in any case it simply game. I don't belong seriously that write on pvp, and to you I advise.