PDA

View Full Version : Quick Price Check

Burton
09-25-2010, 09:38 AM
So I just got an Apep Sunkiller Staff of Isis from ao2:5 and was wondering how much I could sell it for.

P.S. Please don't lie and tell me it's worth a lot less than it actually is because you want to rip me off...

Edit: Waiting for a confirmation of Arterra's guess of 500k+.

http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac314/iTzBurton/7fbd7e18.jpg

Arterra
09-25-2010, 09:44 AM
:o i do not know, but i think a LOT
make it 500k+ definetly more

Burton
09-25-2010, 09:47 AM
Wow my first drop worth more than 30k woohoo. Also I searched the forums and found an auction for one with a starting bid of 600k. But that was a week ago so maybe it's less now.
The funniest part is that the boss dropped 2 at once. The other person got Horus and I got Isis.

Arterra
09-25-2010, 10:43 AM
if their bid started at 600k, you should at 700k after theirs sells xD or you can be nice and give it away... eghem...

CryoBlade
09-25-2010, 10:45 AM
I think the prices have dropped down by a lot, maybe 400k now?

Burton
09-25-2010, 10:49 AM
K I'll try to sell for 400k-600k. Thanks for the help.

Haikus
09-25-2010, 10:53 AM
I agree with Cryo...there not really much sought after.. i either hear farming of vyynxar helms or however you spell it or lances or galazyx or however you spell it...etc.Not so much an apep staff...seems like it went well for a week and then not so much since theres the dark matter staffs with more damage,galazyx staffs,Heck! Even desert shadow staffs have around the same damage.The freeze proc sets it apart from those tho.So yeah id agree with Cryo.:)

Royce
09-25-2010, 11:17 AM
I agree with Cryo...there not really much sought after.. i either hear farming of vyynxar helms or however you spell it or lances or galazyx or however you spell it...etc.Not so much an apep staff...seems like it went well for a week and then not so much since theres the dark matter staffs with more damage,galazyx staffs,Heck! Even desert shadow staffs have around the same damage.The freeze proc sets it apart from those tho.So yeah id agree with Cryo.:)

I agree with your general point that the market for Apep staffs is dropping hard. However, you assessment of staff qualities, I disagree with. The Apep and Dark Matter staffs (Galzyx is just a variety of DM staff BTW) are about tied for best staff type in the game. Dark Matter has the highest damage and a nightmare proc, but Apep freezes and does AOE damage, so against tightly packed mobs, you actually do way more damage with an Apep (or even a Ra) than with Dark Matter (including Galzyx). Dark Matter is the best against bosses and in PvP though.

Haikus
09-25-2010, 12:40 PM
I knew it was galzyx...had that first and changed it...always second guessing myself and Royce yes i know all of which you told me..had just woke up and was on ipod without food...brain dont work so well.:)

Raxie
09-25-2010, 03:10 PM
i actually like the apep more than the galzyx due to the aoe damage and freeze proc.

TwinkTastical
09-25-2010, 04:22 PM
/10charissobawssandudontmesswitit

Arterra
09-25-2010, 04:35 PM
you can start a campaign to raise the prices by getting people to wear these things in town and in dungeon, say how it's such a great mob-killer etc...
make it desirable.