PDA

View Full Version : Mage and Fiery Dragon Master Set

edx
01-31-2013, 11:09 PM
Hi there, this is my first post, so i've searched for a topic like this and didn't find anything (Maybe there is a topic like this but really didn't find it), any way i want to suggest some things:

To improve the mage:

1.- Fill much faster the spells for each 100 points of int

Now the fiery dragon master set:

1.- Put some color fog to the armor, really with other armor of lowest level you get this fog that looks pretty cool.

2.- The armor says: "May prevent death or catastrophic injury" and the helmet says: "May prevent severe or fatal injury", is supposed that can resist 10000 celcius degrees, but with the bosses (dragons) the armor don't do nothing, never prevented my death, so how it works?, i suggest that the armor fills you life , and with the helmet don't get hurt with fire at all.

Caiahar
02-01-2013, 08:21 AM
For the armor, well, there isn't a single armor that make you invincible, ppl still die you know...and they're just descriptions. The description probably is trying to say "this armor and helmet is gonna protect u a lot more than others" cuz they give you great armor.

edx
02-02-2013, 10:28 PM
For the armor, well, there isn't a single armor that make you invincible, ppl still die you know...and they're just descriptions. The description probably is trying to say "this armor and helmet is gonna protect u a lot more than others" cuz they give you great armor.

Ok, but then they should not put this kind of description if the armor hasn't nothing special, but as you said gives a lot of protection, by the way how do you see the idea to add a fog color to the armor?

Griffinfan
02-03-2013, 11:56 AM
Fiery set on a mage is perfect as it is. The problem with endgame pvp is that birds have to much crit+dodge and they can take out a decked out mage in seconds.

It also wouldnt hurt to cut damage across the board on the dragon sets.

Schnitzel
02-05-2013, 06:05 PM
Fiery set on a mage is perfect as it is. The problem with endgame pvp is that birds have to much crit+dodge and they can take out a decked out mage in seconds.
Really? I keep dying when fighting mages with full swift talon set.
Also to Edx: dont beliebe everything you read
Thats just a discription

edx
02-05-2013, 07:17 PM
Really? I keep dying when fighting mages with full swift talon set.
Also to Edx: dont beliebe everything you read
Thats just a discription

Yes, you are right, if i buy something, the last thing i'm gonna see is the description :untroubled: