PDA

View Full Version : Xx Fallen Shadowz xX

fallensshadow
02-01-2013, 01:56 AM
Hello my fellow shadows. I am FALLENSSHADOW, leader of
Xx Fallen Shadowz xX.
Read below to learn about our guild and how to join.

STORY- We were once part of the Devils army. We were the best ,deadliest, and darkest, untill he betrayed us. He trained us very well that he sent us to destroy god and give the devil his place. We were near killing him untill he told the devil tht once we defeat god we would betray him. He was convinced and commanded his army to kill us. Most of us died and now we must grow again, get stronger again to get our revenge on him and take our place on being rulers that we almost became. Revenge will be ours.

DESCIPTION-We are a new guild so u may not find many shadows.
Our goal is to grow stronger together. We will help each other with any problem.Together we can bring darkness, no light shall stop us. We are shadows with dark and evil minds. Destroy anthying in our way and helping each other is our goal.

REQUIREMENTS-
*Must always wear a mask unless your in the guild hall.As shadows we must never show our identities.
*Must be level 15+
*Too join u must be an active,Fun, and helpful shadow.
*You have to be a pvper to join.

PROMOTIONS-
*To become recruit you must become level 20.
*To become officer, I must trust you and youll have to be level 25+.

GUILD HALL-
* We"ll be getting tier 1 guild hall soon where we can party and chill and have meetings.

Friend me or put ur name on comments or pm me to join. Im mostly on daily.

Hope you join so we can PARTY!!! And remember together we shall bring darkness and no light shall stop us on our our quest for vengence.

-Fallensshadow-