PDA

View Full Version : Question.

Suchislife
02-01-2013, 02:54 AM
Guys I might be in the wrong section but I dont know ;/. I wanted to know which game is better? PL or AL. Mainly looking for pvp but tell me the other parts of the games as well. in better i mean which requires more skill in pvp and is more fun.

skrapicoco
02-01-2013, 02:58 AM
PL your in pl section

DocDoBig
02-01-2013, 05:34 AM
PL.

MightyMicah
02-01-2013, 06:24 AM
Guys I might be in the wrong section but I dont know ;/. I wanted to know which game is better? PL or AL. Mainly looking for pvp but tell me the other parts of the games as well. in better i mean which requires more skill in pvp and is more fun.

I'd say Pocket Legends. Although we are on a downward spiral...

Cavoc
02-01-2013, 08:32 AM

PL has a lot more work put into it (Overall)
If you want constant new updates then play AL. It's the newest game and sts is constantly working with it... -_-

Puddleglumm
02-01-2013, 08:49 AM
only one bad thing still with al..... classes but uneven and cant rotate camera so alto of people come from behind :/

XghostzX
02-01-2013, 08:50 AM
This game has been neglected. More work put into this game, and I like how the PvP here is - it actually takes skill. AL is button mashing and getting lucky.

Again though, if you want constant updates, go to AL ._.

Chopper
02-01-2013, 10:29 AM
I dont play AL, but PL has turned into a platinum game so that probably turns a lot of people off.

tHelonestud
02-01-2013, 10:39 AM
PL is extremely skill-requiring
Works like this
Leveling = Platinum
Killing = Two skills
Winning = Dodge more

Pretty much defines fun
Hope to see you there :D

AvidLegend
02-01-2013, 11:54 AM
I also recommend PL but I'm biased. Honestly though if you are looking to be among the best and have an advantage with gear AL is your game. End game pvp has black dragon rings of glory which can't be gotten without 20+ mil and 3 max level caps. So you will be waiting for three more expansions till you can even be on a fair playing field in PL. However, you can still enjoy lower level PVP which requires gear that only requires a little farming and the overall gameplay to me is much better than AL. Hope to see you in game :D

Cavoc
02-01-2013, 03:21 PM
This game has been neglected. More work put into this game, and I like how the PvP here is - it actually takes skill. AL is button mashing and getting lucky.

Again though, if you want constant updates, go to AL ._.

Good to see that we look eye to eye on this. Lol
We basically said the same thing.