PDA

View Full Version : What's the best staff for lvl 20-21 that's affordable?

Alhuntrazeck
02-01-2013, 05:16 AM
I've tried out some of the new ones but looking at stats is too slow. I'm hoping to hear from the experts ;)

Aintgerman
02-01-2013, 11:55 AM
Clever flamestrike rod of assault lvl 21 or charward rod of assault lvl 21

SuRfY
02-01-2013, 04:56 PM
I've tried out some of the new ones but looking at stats is too slow. I'm hoping to hear from the experts ;)

Depends on your budget which will define affordability in that sense.

Energizeric
02-01-2013, 06:44 PM
Clever Flamestrike Rod of Force is almost as good as the "of Assault" one but about a quarter of the price.

SuRfY
02-01-2013, 07:37 PM
Clever Flamestrike if u go for dps which is normal attacks, Clever Wyrmbone of Brutality if u go for damage which is skill damage.

Alhuntrazeck
02-01-2013, 08:40 PM
Thanks, guys. SuRfY, so if my damage is high, my skills affect more damage, right? And if my dps is high, my regular attacks affect more damage? Thanks a lot.

SuRfY
02-01-2013, 08:43 PM
Thanks, guys. SuRfY, so if my damage is high, my skills affect more damage, right? And if my dps is high, my regular attacks affect more damage? Thanks a lot.

Correct..since the thread is on staff, wouldn't recommend rifles to u. Personally, rifles have the highest skill damage.

Alhuntrazeck
02-02-2013, 02:42 AM
yeahh i have a cannon but its dps, etc. is way lower than my staff.

Asireuz
02-03-2013, 02:59 PM
Just to clarify, it's not a single regular attack that does more damage, but the amount of regular attacks you can do per second.
The cooldown of the normal watch rifle attack is close to 1 second, and for flamestrike it's slightly over half a second.
It's easy to test this in game, if you have both, or I could show you ig if you don't.

Alhuntrazeck
02-04-2013, 04:55 AM
Just to clarify, it's not a single regular attack that does more damage, but the amount of regular attacks you can do per second.
The cooldown of the normal watch rifle attack is close to 1 second, and for flamestrike it's slightly over half a second.
It's easy to test this in game, if you have both, or I could show you ig if you don't.
Really? I never new that. Kinda makes sense though, damage per second. So the rifles affect less damage because they have only an attack per second while staffs have 2. Thanks! I would appreciate it if you come online, my ign's Alhuntrazeck. Thanks.