PDA

View Full Version : Free Platinum "glitch" bugging me.

Bidella
02-01-2013, 07:27 AM
I've seen this in a number of posts by various other players already, and it has happened to me so many times, I've lost hope of ever gaining free platinum by using my tablet.

I'm trying to earn free platinum by completing the surveys and whatnots available, but I can't seem to earn any platinum despite having fulfilled all the requirements.

It seems that certain apps, even after being downloaded and played till the end, don't give the platinum they promise.

Could something be done about this?

Urqui
02-01-2013, 07:46 AM
This could help. But if it doesn't, you can always contact the support team

Affiliate advertising can be hard to manage. First when you complete an offer the original advertiser has to ping a url to notify W3 that it has been completed. Then W3 has to ping STS to notify them to credit you. This is normally called "Postback" and although it should be automatic there can be a lot of complications.

The biggest problem when it comes to these sort of offers are cookies. Make sure you clear your cookies often and always accept them from places you do offers for, otherwise they can't tell if you've even been on the webpage before let alone completed the requirements.

W3 is actually one of the best to use, if you use it correctly. They only accept legitimate offers and advertisers and have a decent credit rate still. I've personally been credited 100% of the time and never have a problem, but as you can probably tell I partake in affiliate advertising as well so I tend to know what to do and not to when doing offers.

Good luck:)

Bidella
02-01-2013, 07:36 PM
Thanks!

Does the fact that I am using a private browser which sometimes doesn't accept cookies affect the platinum I earn?

iondeuterium
02-01-2013, 07:38 PM
Yes, you must have a normal browser.

Vilified
02-01-2013, 08:18 PM
I'm having the same problem but only in arcane legends I always get plat from my offers on PL. but my question is what are cookies?

Thegrimreaper
02-06-2013, 05:46 AM
You eat them lol.... Jk... They are like proxy footprints.... A trail of cookies crumbs across the internet

smeagolette
02-06-2013, 07:52 AM
The trick is
1. Do it on your pc
2. Refresh trialpay tab after completing offer or survey.
3. Refresh game and your plat will be there

spiderpig
02-06-2013, 02:34 PM
I'm having the same problem but only in arcane legends I always get plat from my offers on PL. but my question is what are cookies?

ask youre grandma :) just kidding

xcainnblecterx
02-06-2013, 03:10 PM
Dont do surveys, download the apps. No matter what i do, surveys wont give plat

LwMark
02-06-2013, 03:35 PM
Have u done the creditscore one and freecreditscore one? I did yesterday an made 550 plat just in two trial play offers, u didnt a credit card tho idk if u do, it cost me 1$ for one of them and 0$ for thr other, u sign up for the trial, then get the plat, then i called them back today and canceled it an had them send me a verification that it was canceled