PDA

View Full Version : The Heroes of Arlor

Alhuntrazeck
02-01-2013, 09:30 AM
OK, hope u guys like my fanfic. HEEEERE GOES!!!

Thunder boomed. The ferocious hurricane battered against the windows. The tall, mighty warrior sat cowering in his chair.

"I HATE thunderstorms," he whimpered.

The little blue creature, who was actually his magical little friend, chuckled sympathetically. Leaping down from his perch on the kitchen table, he said, "Aren't you supposed to be the mighty warrior?"

"L-leave me alone," he whimpered.

"Alright, alright," the mage grumbled, walking over to the windows, gazing out at the terrible storm wrecking Dansilville. Their little town was all boarded up, everyone inside, cowering from the terrible cyclone.

"Well, well, well," a voice said. "Looks like you too are awake!"

The warrior, whose name was Leon, glanced at the young woman who appeared in the doorway. "Oh, hey, Nora."

"Mm." Nora walked in, pulling a chair over. "Weird storm, isn't it?"

"Yeah," the mage agreed. "And--"

An explosion racked the old, wooden house. "What was that?" Leon asked, startled.

A troop of wicked-looking, disfigured goblins ran into the room, spears at the ready. "The master calls," one rasped.
The three of them fell backward. "WHAT?!"

The creatures leapt forward, silent and deadly.

To be continued...................how was it???

Alhuntrazeck
02-02-2013, 02:44 AM
OK, back to the story:

Alhuntrazeck
02-02-2013, 02:52 AM
The mage flung the nearest chair at the front monster, who deflected it. He grabbed the mage and threw him out to his fellow goblins who carried him away. Leon started attacking the goblins with his bare fists.

Nora broke off two chair legs and attacked. Whirling around like a miniature tornado, she managed to knock out two goblins before submitting. The goblins, whooping in triumph, carried the trio away before they could even scream.

--

Leon opened his eyes. He stared up at the ceiling thoughtfully. "Must've been a dream," he reasoned. He sat up. "This room..."

"Ah, you're awake." An old man got up from his seat near the fire and walked over to Leon. "Your friends are sipping tea right now. Care to join them?"

Leon, who had leapt back in surprise at the old man's voice, peered closely at him. "What were those creatures?" he asked.

"Simple goblins," the old man said dismissively. "I'm Gustav, nice to meet you."

Leon looked over the old man again. Dressed in green robes with a green cap perched on his head, the old man looked like some old-fashioned medieval wizard.

"Nice to meet you too," Leon said. He rubbed his aching arms down. "Where am I?"

"You're in Arlor," Gustav said. "I found you three being carted away by the goblins, and so I rescued you."

"Wow." Leon stared at the man with a new interest. "You defeated them?"

"Easy," he said dismissively.

-----TO BE CONTINUED SINCE I HAVE A MASSIVE HEADACHE GOING ON------

Busterbiebe
02-04-2013, 07:35 PM
Ok before I start - based on wat u said, is this supposed to b like wizard of oz? Lol. Ok ill continue: "I, Gustav, have tried to defeat bael, the king of all goblins; the mom of the birds; the god of- well you get it. "I think you can succeed in defeating him! But, he's not the hardest. Lord mardrom will come in the expansion. Here's free demonlord armor, 1,0000,000000,0000000K gold, 1000000000k platinum, and all the pets!!! Good luck!!"

Alhuntrazeck
02-05-2013, 06:10 AM
lolol. and bael is the leader of the rooks NOT goblins -.-

Busterbiebe
02-07-2013, 02:49 PM
Watever u wanted someone to continue, so I did lol
Got a problem wit dat?😝

Alhuntrazeck
02-09-2013, 03:59 AM
please post! anyone!

Wiress
02-09-2013, 02:27 PM
I'd care to know how this story ends...

Alhuntrazeck
02-10-2013, 12:15 AM
they die?? lolol

i'd continue, but apparently no one reads this. So, it's closed. Sorry. I probably should go to a fanfiction site to post fanfiction. Sorry, all of you!

Busterbiebe
02-11-2013, 09:25 PM
Lol in this category ur supposed to continue the story and if not, of course it won't bring attention

Alhuntrazeck
02-12-2013, 09:14 AM
really? well then. Continue, people. Continue the story.

Alhuntrazeck
02-12-2013, 09:17 AM
Buster: u mean you as in me or you as in other people?

Uragal
02-19-2013, 11:23 AM
nice story

Alhuntrazeck
02-22-2013, 08:34 AM
ty :)

Youtuber
10-13-2013, 01:01 AM
Cool story i wanna hear more 0.0

Chiazihu
10-26-2013, 09:52 AM
I like this,its like the starting of Arlor

Jsuit
01-29-2014, 10:50 PM
more

Solid
01-29-2014, 11:51 PM
When the monster threw the mage, the mage died of a concussion.
Nora was petting the elemental Slag and cought on fire, she then passed away being highly allergic to fire.
The tall mighty warrior was taking a stroll in windmoore when a lightning bolt struck him dead.

:(

NovaZ
02-09-2014, 07:11 PM
Y so negative lol.

WinterLaser
02-15-2014, 10:42 PM
Nice story,can u continue it? :smile:

Socrates
02-26-2014, 11:25 AM
When the monster threw the mage, the mage died of a concussion.
Nora was petting the elemental Slag and cought on fire, she then passed away being highly allergic to fire.
The tall mighty warrior was taking a stroll in windmoore when a lightning bolt struck him dead.

:(
waaaaat why why you would you said that