PDA

View Full Version : Level indicator in PVP (With Picture)

Caztori
02-01-2013, 09:57 AM
I recently added a suggestion about the level system in PVP and PVE games. This is a feature that partly comes hand in hand with my other suggestion, but is different. You can check the other suggestion out here if you haven't seen it already: Suggestion to Game Levels (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?85030-Suggestion-to-Game-Levels)

I really miss the feature to see the level of the opponents in PVP. I have talked about visible health bar before, and got the impression that alot of the people out there are against that, but a level indicator would help a lot in PVP, and also keep the trolls away saying they're level 10 but in reality are 20 (this was a bad example tho, lol).

The whole thing don't have to be complicated, but just tells the level, next to the player's name, like he guild symbol e.g. Here is an example of how it could look like:

Please comment your opinions below!

Chickenrunnn
02-01-2013, 12:16 PM
Tried to create a poll, but don't know how to do it. So until someone tells me how to, please comment your opinions below![/CENTER]

Only devs can make polls :)

Nice idea ^^

Roberto077
02-01-2013, 12:19 PM
Good idea. The other thread has been spoken about many times before though.

MightyMicah
02-01-2013, 03:21 PM
I love this idea. :)

Phoenixking
02-01-2013, 05:12 PM
You know that little crown on the GUI they should put levels there instead, I dunno it makes more sense to me

Caztori
02-02-2013, 10:02 AM
You know that little crown on the GUI they should put levels there instead, I dunno it makes more sense to me

Ye, that's one option as well! At least make the level visible :)

cookiez
02-02-2013, 05:28 PM
Wasn't this implemented awhile ago? But I'd love to have it back

pvpguildexpert
02-03-2013, 06:47 PM
Love this idea and maybe a health bar would be good too!!!!!!

Caiahar
02-03-2013, 09:02 PM

A bird and a bear: the bear is almost dead. The bird sees the health bar, showing a little health left. Bird,"a few more auto attacks, and ill finish him off with a blast shot." See what I mean?

Caztori
02-04-2013, 12:55 PM
Wasn't this implemented awhile ago? But I'd love to have it back

I guess it was tested while I was taking a break from PL then. Do you remember how it was? Or why did STS remove it?

Caztori
02-04-2013, 12:58 PM

As Shadowstar said, I think the health bar better not be implemented, but on the other hand. PL is the only MMORPG that I know not showing enemies health bars. So it does actually speak against everyone's "Then people just would kill the one with lowest health" that so many other games have succeed with this feature.

Schnitzel
02-05-2013, 06:02 PM
I think its good suggestion caztori
I remember 2 years ago in pvp where when you click a teamate's name on side of your screen, it would show an opponent's stats

Bootdaddy
02-05-2013, 06:05 PM
+1 to this idea

Ithrive
02-10-2013, 12:58 PM
Tell devs i love this idea so we dont pvp level 17 and think its 15 or something like that

MightyMicah
02-10-2013, 02:54 PM
As Shadowstar said, I think the health bar better not be implemented, but on the other hand. PL is the only MMORPG that I know not showing enemies health bars. So it does actually speak against everyone's "Then people just would kill the one with lowest health" that so many other games have succeed with this feature.

In the end I believe seeing the health bar would prevent more of that than encourage it. But what do I know?

ArtofWar
02-10-2013, 03:00 PM
Awesome idea!