PDA

View Full Version : question about klaas and shaz

wes5688
02-01-2013, 11:00 AM
Shaz gave me every 60m buff. If i open klaas will it be a waste or will they stack? Should i just wait the sixty mins then go to klaas?

darthdlo
02-01-2013, 12:54 PM
From what I have seen with my own toon is if u have a 30 min elixer then win a 15 min elixer is when the 30 min elixer runs out the 15 min starts right after. Hope this helps.

Fyrce
02-01-2013, 03:34 PM
Um, for my toons, all the elixirs are running at the same time... Supposedly they stack, but there's a max and if max is 25% and your elixir is 25%...

Anyways, all the timers run at same time. You can watch them in dungeon...

Energizeric
02-01-2013, 04:05 PM
Yes, I'd wait to open the chest from klaas until the other elixirs run out, otherwise they will be wasted. Elixirs run concurrently.

McBain
02-01-2013, 05:17 PM
But...the elixirs still stack right? If not, that's kind of a bummer.

Vystirch
02-01-2013, 05:20 PM
But...the elixirs still stack right? If not, that's kind of a bummer.

there is your answear:

If you already have the exact same thing, then it won't stack. So, if you have everything already and are looking for Elixirs, then Klass wouldn't be worth it.

However, Klass does give other stuff (like pet eggs) that you might want to keep trying to get.

Energizeric
02-01-2013, 06:37 PM
What you should do really depends on how many hours you play per day and how often you play. If you are planning on playing for the next 5 hours, then I would just use up the first elixir and then go to klaas after it is used up and see what he gives. If you are only planning to play for an hour today, and then not again until much later or tomorrow, then I would just get your chest from klaas now because even if he gives another elixir there will still be another one waiting from him by the time you next play since he gives one every 8 hours.

McBain
02-03-2013, 05:36 PM
If you already have the exact same thing, then it won't stack. So, if you have everything already and are looking for Elixirs, then Klass wouldn't be worth it.

However, Klass does give other stuff (like pet eggs) that you might want to keep trying to get.

Oh. Lame.

Elixirs...y u no stack?

BoomBox
02-03-2013, 06:01 PM
It sucks they dont stack, but that doesnt stop me from collecting every 8 hours or 24:) chances of pots/eggs/tokens is still good, and if I get same elix well then I get same elix lol

KillaSkillz
02-03-2013, 07:58 PM
I gotta pay more attention, i thought they stacked. I got a 15min from shaz then a 30 and then a 60 from klaas all rerolls and seemed like they stacked, i was getting rerolls like it was a 75% for the first 15 mins. Then about another 15 mins of 2x as often as just one reroller.

Must be my imagination.

McBain
02-04-2013, 01:09 AM
I haven't had much time to play lately, but I've been logging in to get the chests every day. I figured I could play one day and be mega-juiced for 15-30 minutes from all the elixirs my toons have collected. Waste of time. :( Guess I assumed it was like PL, where the elixir blessings are stackable.

BoomBox
02-04-2013, 02:17 AM
Well its diff cause al goes by % on elixirs and not x1 or whatever you get, atleast thays what I think lol, now my question is do the times stack? Cause thats what ive noticed bout my elixirs

McBain
02-04-2013, 03:39 AM
I don't think the reason they used percentages for elixirs in this game has anything to do with why they don't stack. The principle is exactly the same whether you call it +50% or x1.5. I think it was just to clarify how the effects of the elixirs are calculated, because the "x" system used in the other games has shown to be somewhat counter-intuitive.

The times don't stack. If you end up with two of the same elixir from Klaas or whatever, your elixir buffs will show two separate elixirs running simultaneously. The fact that it shows both elixirs in these cases is another reason I assumed they stacked.

BoomBox
02-04-2013, 04:28 AM
Ah ok makes sense

Uicheusa
02-04-2013, 08:30 AM
The only thing they stack on is the time they run.

KillaSkillz
02-06-2013, 01:01 AM
Ok so I paid more attention. Two of the same reroll elixer do not stack, but one 15min, one 30min, and one 60 minute definitely does.
Any one elixer hardly rerolls for me, but with the 3 running I get a reroll almost every time (a whole lot) then it still a decent rate for the next 15 mins, then the remainder here or there if lucky for the last half hour.

I dont get to use them during the day so the ones from klass and shaz build up over the day and sometimes, like today I get one of each.

The exact same do not stack, but the different length of time ones definitely do and the chance of reroll gets better.

McBain
02-06-2013, 01:41 AM
Good to know!