PDA

View Full Version : Some Unique Gear Boost?

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-25-2010, 01:14 PM
So let's say your entire armor is Hero's armor (Hero's fighting cap, Hero's chain tunic, etc). If all your gear has hero armor, or thoth armor, or anything like that, some kind of special boosts should be added to your stats.

What do you guys think?

BeardedBear
09-25-2010, 02:46 PM
I think you should read the latest, obvious update.

There are now hidden benefits from wearing a specific suite of loot items: What happens when you wear the Copperhead 'saintly' shield with the Copperhead Trident, Helmet and Plate armor? How about when you combine Level 35 Swamprat gear (helmet, dagger, black-bird wing shield)? Or what if you were to collect all of the new "Voodoo Master" drops from the Ancient Swamps? (They're new... so go find out!)
Fixed Balefort Castle's 19th quest. This quest is taken from Capt. Kouma and turned-in to Vora in the Cemetery - but was previously unreachable.
Increased the success rates for Ryom and Sela's "Elite" quests.
Multiple campaign packs should once again not be purchasable if you already own all the campaigns in them.
Fix overlapping quest text for a couple of quests in Frost Haven.
Fixed crash when talking to "Ryom" in Frost Haven (with his 'Thousand Yeti Pelts' quest active).
Fixed collision problem with some Frost level geometry (player could go behind wall in a certain corner)
iphone: Fix missing space between skill name and text for skills already at max rank.

Raxie
09-25-2010, 04:04 PM
dude, you did this on purpose didn't you...

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-25-2010, 10:00 PM
What the heck?

It really pisses me off when you blame it on me when I was being 100% serious about this thread

It also pisses me off that I didn't understand that bold part

Raxie
09-26-2010, 01:01 AM
lol you just happen to suggest the same thing that just came out in the recent patch.

KingFu
09-26-2010, 01:06 AM
lol you just happen to suggest the same thing that just came out in the recent patch.

He also suggest it after the patch if I am correct :)