PDA

View Full Version : Glitch w Klaas?

wes5688
02-01-2013, 05:52 PM
As stated, im new and i received every elixer 60mins from shaz... i went to klass and attempted to gain my next treasure. It replied treasure chest obtained. Or some sort. Nothing showed up as far as buffs or items. Glitch possibly? Others say they can be Stolen or maybe a ping glitch? Please reply...

Jackyll
02-01-2013, 05:55 PM
no, go to your character screen and check your elixirs you more than likely doubled up on something since you already had a 60m everything potion. and if you touch the screen while it's loading the image of what price you got it goes away. but double check your elixirs to be sure.

Vystirch
02-01-2013, 05:57 PM
As stated, im new and i received every elixer 60mins from shaz... i went to klass and attempted to gain my next treasure. It replied treasure chest obtained. Or some sort. Nothing showed up as far as buffs or items. Glitch possibly? Others say they can be Stolen or maybe a ping glitch? Please reply...

sometimes it appears you receive nothing. but in reality you received a buff/item. ive had this happen many times. it is nothing to worry over.

Samhayne
02-01-2013, 05:58 PM
sometimes it appears you receive nothing. but in reality you received a buff/item. ive had this happen many times. it is nothing to worry over.

I believe what is happening is that it is trying to grant you an elixir that you already have. Since the elixirs do not stack, it doesn't give it to you - since you've already got one. It probably needs to change to play the "bling" of the chest opening and saying what you got, even if you already have one.

Vystirch
02-01-2013, 06:18 PM
I believe what is happening is that it is trying to grant you an elixir that you already have. Since the elixirs do not stack, it doesn't give it to you - since you've already got one. It probably needs to change to play the "bling" of the chest opening and saying what you got, even if you already have one.

Yes this would make people feel that they have got nothing.

Energizeric
02-01-2013, 06:31 PM
Actually if you go to your elixirs page it will list both of them there, but on the popup tab it will only show the first one you got. Either way, they both run concurrently so having the second one is of no use.

SuRfY
02-01-2013, 06:37 PM
Sometimes, the item given could be a story token which majority of players would seldom check. :)

Darthmase
02-02-2013, 02:02 AM
It tells you if you get a story token.
I have gone to Klaas many times and recieved nothing - with no elixers.
Srsly, nothing.
Not complaining. Just saying.
It has happened to me quite a bit.

Darthmase
02-02-2013, 02:09 AM
Ok.... i am almost positive it tells you when you get story tokens.
I THINK the only time it happened to me it said i got 5 story tokens.
I may be mistaken.
Clarifications???
Has anyone got 5 story tokens before?????

SuRfY
02-02-2013, 06:28 AM
Well, it doesn't tells for me. If the animation is not there or skipped. :)

BodMaster
02-02-2013, 09:18 AM
Actually if you go to your elixirs page it will list both of them there, but on the popup tab it will only show the first one you got. Either way, they both run concurrently so having the second one is of no use.

This only shows if a different percentage, so a 15% as apposed to a 25% etc. If same, it doesn't show.

Never had a Story Token/Gauntlet Coin from Klass, only Shazbot and only one.

KillaSkillz
02-02-2013, 11:42 AM
I've done it too. It happens if you are lagging and tap it again because it didn't open the first time right away. It gives. I had to keep an eye on my everything to be sure. Can be token, can be a few potions, can be an elixer you already have and it just refills it. Keep an eye on it before you go to klaas, even though it don't show it still gives.

I have had updates reset the timer on me though. Lol