PDA

View Full Version : Forum Signatures

Airmail
02-01-2013, 06:48 PM
Heya! I've never made one before so could someone explain to me how you create them?

I've seen some really artful signature pieces and was wondering if you simply make a photo up in Photoshop or Paint and change pixels, etc. to make it fit for the forum?

Thanks ^_^

Kokonani
02-02-2013, 01:32 AM
Hi Airmail, being something of a new player to STS games, I've never uploaded a sig in the STS forums but had in numerous other MMOs out there. So here is basically what you have to do from my experience. First come up with an idea of what you want on your banner. If you are an artist then draw it on paper, scan it to your computer then proceed to photoshop it. If you are not an artist, then search the web and I'm sure there are plenty of free photos and arts that you can download then crop and manipulate in Photoshop. By the way your sig banner for the STS forums has to be "500 by 100 pixels or 15.0 KB (whichever is smaller)". So your final image size must fit those requirements. Also, you don't have to use Photoshop any image editing software will do...as long as it can crop and resize your image to 500 x 100 pixel.
Once you have your banners ready to go than come back the STS forum, log in, go to setting, and then edit signature and you can then upload your sig from there. Hope that helps.

Airmail
02-02-2013, 08:30 AM
Thank you for explaining that! Will try a few things out this weekend ^_^

BodMaster
02-02-2013, 08:49 AM
Also a heads up if you want one made for you, with your specifics stated for the design, give one of these a try; http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?124-AL-Fan-Art

I can vouch for, MrsBerry, Tilaxx and F&J (Jeff Sorrows) signature's for a quick result/reply (: