PDA

View Full Version : Bypass Timer Button.

Takezaki
02-01-2013, 08:25 PM
Lost 5 platinium again to this hoax.

Who the hell wants to bypass the timer for 5 plat to receive an elixir worth from 2-4 plat or a pet worth less than two Ks?
It's not gonna happen. I feel like this button is just there to con people into clicking on it by mistake. It's not the first time.
You click on the Claim Reward button too fast and Bam.. Minus 5 plat.

Excessively annoying.

Takezaki
02-01-2013, 09:15 PM
Well don't get me wrong, I do enjoy this game. And at it's core, you don't need to spend ANY real money to have fun.

When you want to get competitive and all the best gear available and all the best pets, yes you will need to do what other players are willing to do, and that is spend real cash for that extra edge. But in the end you can play this game forever without dropping a penny on it, they even offer free plat options.

Takezaki
02-01-2013, 09:23 PM
I just think that things like that shouldn't happen so easily, especially when it's totally POINTLESS. I like giving them my money, I don't like them taking it out of my pockets. Especially when that was the last 5 plat I was saving for a respec.

Destructible
02-01-2013, 09:33 PM
When you want to get competitive and all the best gear available

I have to disagree. The best gear in the gear is also dropped and farmed, rather than bought with plat.

abekrivy
02-01-2013, 09:55 PM
I have never had that happen.

Zaonabiuibil
02-01-2013, 10:07 PM

Try one of these. :-)

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Takezaki
02-01-2013, 10:11 PM

-------------------

This is unnecessary.

Zaonabiuibil
02-01-2013, 10:13 PM
This is unnecessary.

What this thread? Yes. Just ask support. No need to stir up drama.

-------------------

Takezaki
02-01-2013, 10:19 PM
You're the one stirring up drama here trying to get a reaction out of me with your little trolling bait tactic.

Get out of here.

drgrimmy
02-01-2013, 10:27 PM
I believe there has been other threads requesting a confirmation button for plat purchases
which I feel is an entirely reasonable request. There are after all confirmation buttons for almost
everything else including buying items for gold or travelling between locations. It is a little
fishy that the only actions that there are not confirmation buttons for are plat purchases :)

leeelooo
02-02-2013, 01:00 AM
I have unnecessarily lost plat due to that darn button.

Darthmase
02-02-2013, 02:25 AM
Never lost plat to this but i did lose all my plat spawning on spot when i didnt want to. ALL of it. Confirm button for anything involving plat would be nice. Also, a way to get plat IN THE GAME.

Jacobco09
02-02-2013, 03:14 AM
Happened to me once, they should atleast have a 2nd option after clicking to confirm...

BodMaster
02-02-2013, 03:55 AM
Feel your pain.

Need a confirmation button.

Tho if you got a Combo, wouldn't be too bad of a turnout :p

KillaSkillz
02-02-2013, 11:52 AM
I normally get a 60 min combo from klaas 1 out of 3-5 times. For me it is cheaper than buying in the store usually, but its a 5 plat gamble.
I do understand your frustration though when you didn't even want to speed the timer and it happened anyways. This happens to me alot trying to tap the health refil, dying, and geting the revive here pop up and tapping it on accident. It happens so quick. I probably done it a couple dozen times.

Uzii
02-02-2013, 12:15 PM
Shaz and Klaas r little scammers sometimes. They give u chest sometimes automaticly sometimes u must press button to claim chest. So when u dont pay attention and they give u automaticly but u at same time press the button u lose ur plat. Happened to me few times already. So now i wait few sec what happen and then press button if i dont recieve chest automaticly.

Anuvastar
02-02-2013, 01:13 PM

-------------------

Lemme have one bro? I honestly need to sleep on that! Looks so confortable!

Energizeric
02-03-2013, 03:35 AM
Ever notice that sometimes you have to click the "claim chest" button at Klaas while other times the chest just opens on its own? And of course when it opens on its own, in the exact location that the "claim chest" button normally is, now you have that bypass timer button. Coincidence?

elbowroom
02-03-2013, 10:32 AM
Ever notice that sometimes you have to click the "claim chest" button at Klaas while other times the chest just opens on its own? And of course when it opens on its own, in the exact location that the "claim chest" button normally is, now you have that bypass timer button. Coincidence?

not really, where else should the button be? lol.

def should be a confirm button for all platinum purchases though. somehow bought 50k gold, luckily i got it refunded.

Rare
02-03-2013, 11:17 AM

You know, I never really questioned the motives of sts with this. And I'm still not. But the silence in this is becoming increasingly deafening. It's been MONTHS since it was first reported... over and over. I may have missed it, but haven't seen a single developer response.

And I'm not only talking about the confirmation. But the weird glitch with klaas that energizeric mentioned.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Uzii
02-03-2013, 01:24 PM

Yea i noticed posted few posts above u...........

Rare
02-04-2013, 09:44 AM
oops

uzidredar
02-04-2013, 01:07 PM
In before they ban this thread :beer:
It happened to me a couple times when I was noober. Now I just take it VERY easy when clicking those buttons.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

leeelooo
02-04-2013, 02:33 PM
Lmbo... right after my last post I went to look at the story token store and I accidentally tapped the button. My accident bought me potions. Nooooooo!!! My first thought was, where is that darn confirmation button when you need it?! I essentially wasted my story tokens, I was trying to save my tokens to buy one of the pets. :((

I'm not questioning motives I just think its something that requires more developing. Everything is done with trial and error. Maybe these little things will be fixed under upcoming patches. There is a suggestions forum and we can use it anytime.

Uzii
02-04-2013, 02:38 PM
Lmbo... right after my last post I went to look at the story token store and I accidentally tapped the button. My accident bought me potions. Nooooooo!!! My first thought was, where is that darn confirmation button when you need it?! I essentially wasted my story tokens, I was trying to save my tokens to buy one of the pets. :((

I'm not questioning motives I just think its something that requires more developing. Everything is done with trial and error. Maybe these little things will be fixed under upcoming patches. There is a suggestions forum and we can use it anytime.

Happend to me too. Stoped doing bard quests for a week. Even now i dont collect. I log on only to take ally reward - sometimes- and chat

Rare
02-04-2013, 03:23 PM

It has been used... many times. For this particular issue.

Sorry, I can't see it is a major development. Its a simple pop up that says "are you sure"

Here are 3:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?85153-Proposal-to-add-Yes-No-Button

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?81522-confirmation-button-on-plat-purchases

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?83501-Accidental-plats-spend-in-game-due-to-screen-freeze-or-lag

Rare
02-06-2013, 05:55 PM
Anyone still wondering about this?

BTW. Another new one just popped up! (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?85457-Platinum-waste)