PDA

View Full Version : about twink

Avshow
02-01-2013, 10:45 PM
I dk why so many misunderstand the twinks.Here is my personal opinion:

1 twinks have to fight higher lv,lv21 not.

2 all lvs pvp are skillful, not only lv 21, if you think low level pvp is filled with unexperienced noobs, then you are wrong.
- just make a same lv ton, I would like to 1v1 vs you or 5v5 vs your team. If you think low level pvp is skill-less, plz fight me.

3 why low level pvp is some kind of more skillful. Because lv21 pvp players all have the similar builds while the same time
low level pvp players do not. Since only limited skill points are available, you should think about your build more carefully, which means
low level pvp has more strategy,you have to respec when fighting against different levels and classes. And there is never the best
build for handling all kind of situation. So in low lv pvp ,build plays a much more important role than lv21 pvp.(so low level pvp not only test
your control, but also test whether you understand all the skills well)

4 the situation in low lv pvp and lv21 pvp are the same. If you team up with good players and fight those random players, you will have high kdr.
But if you fight against the teammates who often play with you, you will have lower kdr. But unfortunately, when most of lv 21 players join a pvp game,
they will choose the side which they think the players are better. However,as to me, when I join the pvp game , I always choose the side with less players or less captures.

After all , pvp is a new game for all levels, you are good in pve does not imply you will be good in pvp as well. So it is wrong to think lv21 players are more skillful.

Last, if you play more mmo games, or played lots mmo games, you can see low lv pvp is popular in lots mmo games. Why? Because twink is for the smart players. They have to spend more time testing and thinking about the distribution of their points. And they also need to have good controls.

Xenois
02-01-2013, 10:48 PM
This is exactly why I prefer twink PvP. End game builds are almost exactly identical. There are many various builds I've seen in Twink PvP and it's actually quite interesting.

Cero
02-01-2013, 10:55 PM
yes, i agree most of it for thats pretty much whats twinking is all about.
but lets be clear their are only few twinks that are well geared in AL.

What put twinking in a bad position in AL is that people brag their killstrikes and k/d who were fighting lowbies and outgeared players. look at the list of twinks for example, though i know there are still more twinks but not enough to say that twinks fights twink.

In PL&SL there are not much lowbies&outgeared players and most are twink pvp.

Marrypoppins
02-01-2013, 10:57 PM
There's starting to be lots of well geared twinks. It's great!! Down to lvl 3 which I have and lemme tell ya it's awesome fun

Avshow
02-01-2013, 10:59 PM
yes, i agree most of it for thats pretty much whats twinking is all about.
but lets be clear their are only few twinks that are well geared in AL. What put twinking in a bad position in AL is that people brag their killstrikes and k/d who were fighting lowbies and outgeared players. look at the list of twinks for example, though i know there are still more twinks but not enough to say that twinks fight fights.

the lv 21 pvp is even worse, do you think a lv20 players will spend lots money for the top gears on lv20, or they would rather purchase top gears when they reach lv 21?
The top gears for low lv pvp become more and more in auction, and also the price is affordable.

Cero
02-01-2013, 11:01 PM
i will not agrue that their isnt any outgeared and lowbies but how many do you think are capped compare to well geared twinks?

Avshow
02-01-2013, 11:03 PM
it is the same thing that lv 16,17,18,19,20 players without max gear fight against those lv21's who are maxed.(do you think the players will max when they are lv 18,19,20?)

Cero
02-01-2013, 11:15 PM
aight ill leave that be. im not gonna defend endgame pvp and try not to comment on twinks and end up just like flaming marrypoppins on other twink thread(idk why that happens lol). I've said what i need to and now gonna stop. Hope you'll enjoy twink pvp as i am in endgame.

PS : im sorry for flamming you marrypoppins:)

Eridol
02-01-2013, 11:15 PM
There's starting to be lots of well geared twinks. It's great!! Down to lvl 3 which I have and lemme tell ya it's awesome fun

thats it. ive got lvl 10 twink. more and more good twinks coming out. and there are a few very good twink guilds.
and with lvl 10 im often weakest person in lvl 10-14 parties. lvl 10+ rogues kick my a** ;)

depending on matchmaking i get 2 types of parties usually.
1. lvl 6-10
2. lvl 10-14.

my opinion:
lvl 6-10: too easy, not many good twinks there, a few good lvl 6 maybe. most of the time u meet noobs and its just kills farming.
lvl 10-14: good challenge, especially rogues. many lvl 10 twinks. u dont get easy kills.

for me its more fun to meet higher levels and have a challenge than playing with lower levels.

Avshow
02-01-2013, 11:24 PM
thats it. ive got lvl 10 twink. more and more good twinks coming out. and there are a few very good twink guilds.
and with lvl 10 im often weakest person in lvl 10-14 parties. lvl 10+ rogues kick my a** ;)

depending on matchmaking i get 2 types of parties usually.
1. lvl 6-10
2. lvl 10-14.

my opinion:
lvl 6-10: too easy, not many good twinks there, a few good lvl 6 maybe. most of the time u meet noobs and its just kills farming.
lvl 10-14: good challenge, especially rogues. many lvl 10 twinks. u dont get easy kills.

for me its more fun to meet higher levels and have a challenge than playing with lower levels.

If you do not play lv 6-10 pvp you wont know how many good twinks are there.
As I play both lv 6 and lv 10 twink , so I can see there are many good lv6-10 twinks(maybe not as many as lv 10s, but enough) .

spiderpig
02-02-2013, 02:33 PM
Heres my opinion ( do not bash me since its only my opinion)

I do not have a twink and havent been to any twink pvp since.

zoning

I do not know how the twinks are being zoned so my opinion might be invalid.

GEARS

The fact that most high level pvp players are fully geared since items are easy and cheap to acquire makes it fair for everybody playing on that zone to get a kill or also get killed.

Gearwise, only a handful of twinks are really fully geared. let me say 4:10 whereas in high level pvp 8:10. ( dont get me wrong, even with money the stuffs for twinks are difficult to find in CS).

STS needs to do something about the availabilty for twink gears. Its ok for twink gears to be expensive as long as you can see one on CS.

SKILL POINTS/SKILLS

I know the challenge there is for twinks to select skills with limited skill points, but, how much more for capped toons.The point is, the more skill points you have, the more skills you can get.The more skills one toon gets the more challenging it is to identify how to counter those skills using your own skill set also. How many twinks out there uses 3-4 skill builds?Having lots of skill points lets you maximize your chance for killing a toon making it kinda harder.

TACTICS

Level 21s rogue one hit kill? maybe, but once missed?run?slim chance with all the stuns and other skills others have.In other words, we dont shoot and run (altho we can but limited success and high death rate).

I dont have any clue on how mages and warriors work in twinkzone so i have no opinion on that matter.

I dont know whats happening in the twink zone but when you see all these posts about killstreaks and all, you can just conclude somethings not balance in there but hey i know twinkin is great altho in AL i dont really know.

I might be wrong on some points so please no flaming.This is only an opinion.

Lalarie
02-02-2013, 04:01 PM
the lv 21 pvp is even worse, do you think a lv20 players will spend lots money for the top gears on lv20, or they would rather purchase top gears when they reach lv 21?
The top gears for low lv pvp become more and more in auction, and also the price is affordable.

Affordable? Have you even looked at cs? Its like 100k for a weapon dude

Avshow
02-02-2013, 04:28 PM
Heres my opinion ( do not bash me since its only my opinion)

I do not have a twink and havent been to any twink pvp since.

zoning

I do not know how the twinks are being zoned so my opinion might be invalid.

GEARS

The fact that most high level pvp players are fully geared since items are easy and cheap to acquire makes it fair for everybody playing on that zone to get a kill or also get killed.

Gearwise, only a handful of twinks are really fully geared. let me say 4:10 whereas in high level pvp 8:10. ( dont get me wrong, even with money the stuffs for twinks are difficult to find in CS).

STS needs to do something about the availabilty for twink gears. Its ok for twink gears to be expensive as long as you can see one on CS.

SKILL POINTS/SKILLS

I know the challenge there is for twinks to select skills with limited skill points, but, how much more for capped toons.The point is, the more skill points you have, the more skills you can get.The more skills one toon gets the more challenging it is to identify how to counter those skills using your own skill set also. How many twinks out there uses 3-4 skill builds?Having lots of skill points lets you maximize your chance for killing a toon making it kinda harder.

TACTICS

Level 21s rogue one hit kill? maybe, but once missed?run?slim chance with all the stuns and other skills others have.In other words, we dont shoot and run (altho we can but limited success and high death rate).

I dont have any clue on how mages and warriors work in twinkzone so i have no opinion on that matter.

I dont know whats happening in the twink zone but when you see all these posts about killstreaks and all, you can just conclude somethings not balance in there but hey i know twinkin is great altho in AL i dont really know.

I might be wrong on some points so please no flaming.This is only an opinion.

it is ok for sharing your opinion , I am not going to argue .
But,just try to play a twink first, then you may have different viewpoint.
As for me ,I played all level pvp.

Avshow
02-02-2013, 04:31 PM
Affordable? Have you even looked at cs? Its like 100k for a weapon dude

these pp are greedy for selling some weapon at high price. I will not buy at that high price, and all my twink items are bought in a ok price(most expensive 50k,but totally just 100k). Let us just wait the listed weapons becomes expired, then they lost list fee.

Rollo
02-02-2013, 05:44 PM
I play a twink because end game pvp is jacked up, nuff said.

Y O L O
02-03-2013, 07:51 PM
CAUTION: dont fight acshow!!!!!!,hes just tempting u to go to him so u can find ur doom! beware!
dont say i didnt warn u :o

Tilax
02-03-2013, 07:56 PM
Acshow is awesome I PvP'ed him he's amazing :D

Prolikethis
02-03-2013, 09:34 PM
I dk why so many misunderstand the twinks.Here is my personal opinion:

1 twinks have to fight higher lv,lv21 not.

2 all lvs pvp are skillful, not only lv 21, if you think low level pvp is filled with unexperienced noobs, then you are wrong.
- just make a same lv ton, I would like to 1v1 vs you or 5v5 vs your team. If you think low level pvp is skill-less, plz fight me.

3 why low level pvp is some kind of more skillful. Because lv21 pvp players all have the similar builds while the same time
low level pvp players do not. Since only limited skill points are available, you should think about your build more carefully, which means
low level pvp has more strategy,you have to respec when fighting against different levels and classes. And there is never the best
build for handling all kind of situation. So in low lv pvp ,build plays a much more important role than lv21 pvp.(so low level pvp not only test
your control, but also test whether you understand all the skills well)

4 the situation in low lv pvp and lv21 pvp are the same. If you team up with good players and fight those random players, you will have high kdr.
But if you fight against the teammates who often play with you, you will have lower kdr. But unfortunately, when most of lv 21 players join a pvp game,
they will choose the side which they think the players are better. However,as to me, when I join the pvp game , I always choose the side with less players or less captures.

After all , pvp is a new game for all levels, you are good in pve does not imply you will be good in pvp as well. So it is wrong to think lv21 players are more skillful.

Last, if you play more mmo games, or played lots mmo games, you can see low lv pvp is popular in lots mmo games. Why? Because twink is for the smart players. They have to spend more time testing and thinking about the distribution of their points. And they also need to have good controls.

its true ^_^