PDA

View Full Version : Are there bots farming flags?

Vilified
02-01-2013, 11:43 PM
Not calling anyone out here but I've come across a few rogues who grab the flag and then do nothing but their dash skill back to their base. And I mean nothing I don't see em stop to fight, they always take the same path, and they don't even run in between casting. This doesn't seem like something any real person would do.

Szangheili
02-02-2013, 12:06 AM
No, it probably is real people. There is a LB with flag caps, so they simply go for that to be at the top.

birdmasta
02-02-2013, 12:46 AM
i do that -.- i believe im a REAL person. the dash skill faster and u wont lose as much life. many rogues dont use heal so speed makes up for it :D

Cero
02-02-2013, 12:55 AM
lol, its like the flag farmers in DL. they come and will come how many times they die and doesnt care just do defense.

Yoho
02-02-2013, 01:40 AM
I was accused as noob rogue for taking the flag by 2 warriors from top 4.. For my 'why' 1st replied: 'Look Leaderboards, noob', and 2nd:'You don't even have 200' (that's almost quotes) Some people say flag belongs only to them and they should do 5/5. Even if any of the team mates dying near they would run for flag without any concern. I have no complain, it's a random CTF. Solution: play with friends and guildies.

csyui
02-02-2013, 01:52 AM
It's call capture the flag, I don't see anything wrong with chasing flags.
Avoid unnecessary fight and help flag holder return to base, that's what other teammates should do.

Vilified
02-02-2013, 06:00 AM
i do that -.- i believe im a REAL person. the dash skill faster and u wont lose as much life. many rogues dont use heal so speed makes up for it :D

Really you just cast it without running during the cool down?

birdmasta
02-02-2013, 10:46 PM
@Mass atrocity the cooldown for pierce is extremely short its pretty much how long it takes to charge it. to other ppl it might look like theres no cooldown but there is

Vilified
02-03-2013, 02:27 PM
I know the cool down is short idk why people don't understand what I'm saying. Even if the cool down is only one second any real person would still be moving for that second NOT STANDING STILL. If it was only one guy i would assume he was just playing one handed but I've seen it many times.

Genuinous
02-03-2013, 02:35 PM
Okay let's explain it slowly then :) The rogue casts piercer, which has a 2 sec cooldown (could be less in pvp, cant be sure) then for the character to recognize this it takes a bit of time, it executes the move (takes time also) and then does the bit with the blades. By the time this sequence ends piercer has recharged and can be used again.

But I suggest you make a rogue, lvl it up to 2-3 and then try it out yourself :)

birdmasta
02-03-2013, 05:25 PM
yep the cooldown is extremely fast rogues capture flags faster than all classes