PDA

View Full Version : hauntlet bug

chitgoks
02-02-2013, 01:34 AM
i thought the update will let all players get coins as long as one of them reaches the finish lines within the 3:30 mark.

but it seems regardless of time everybody can get it no matter how long they finish.

this will make hauntlet squatters proliferate as some players just idle there just to get a coin.

please fix this asap!

Fyrce
02-02-2013, 02:26 AM
Been around a long time, but it'd be nice if time and staying alive really were a hauntlet coin factor...

chitgoks
02-02-2013, 08:49 AM
time should be enough at least all players will make an effort to finish the game rather than some of those notorious players who just idle around.

ive seen them sell shiloh 3x already lol

SuRfY
02-02-2013, 09:06 AM
I finished hauntlet in 4mins plus yesteday in 1 map because 1 or 2 are idle. I deliberately waited until its around 4mins before i cross the line. When i cross the line, hauntlet coins was given to my surprise..lol...

chitgoks
02-03-2013, 10:22 PM
@surfy: yeah. that is why there are many people who idle and let others play. i guess we can join in for now since there is no fix yet he he he. i prefer they return the 3:30 requirement back. but at least make it that at least one of the players cross it so the timer will stop and force others to cross the finish line in order to get a coin

SuRfY
02-04-2013, 05:47 AM
@surfy: yeah. that is why there are many people who idle and let others play. i guess we can join in for now since there is no fix yet he he he. i prefer they return the 3:30 requirement back. but at least make it that at least one of the players cross it so the timer will stop and force others to cross the finish line in order to get a coin

Or better still, make the timer stop only for the person that cross the line while the timer still runs for those that have not crossed the line yet in addition to what u posted.

Lojack
02-04-2013, 11:14 AM
If you finish, you get a coin. The 3:30 thing is only for the quest you get inside the Hauntlet.

SuRfY
02-04-2013, 11:24 AM
If you finish, you get a coin. The 3:30 thing is only for the quest you get inside the Hauntlet.

Thanks for enlightening.