PDA

View Full Version : What hair is that?

Kokonani
02-02-2013, 02:06 AM
Hello,

I keep seeing some vanity stuff that are not in store and was wondering what they are. Female toon: there is a hair style that is black, long in back, and a high bun on top with 2 flowers on the side. What hair/hat is that and how does one get it? I've also seen a purple armor male and female...not the ravers or the dark desire set but ridged like armor plates. Also the bloody wedding dress. Basically what are these called, and what are the requirements to get these? Anyone can help solve the mysteries for me? Thanks in advance. :)

Fyrce
02-02-2013, 02:19 AM
That is hat for one of the Iron Hand plat packs. Not sure whether those are still available, but if they are, that's where it came from.

The wedding dress came from an event that's over (for now).

I think the purple armor was another limited plat item but I forget which one -- was on tip of my tongue but I could not quite remember the name. Or it was the female/male version of something. I've forgotten now. Next time you see it, try asking the person wearing it. You might have to ask multiple people before you catch someone with the time to answer. You can also wait a few minutes and ask the same person again, in case they were not looking at their chat. Just do not spam people; they can be afk or just have a minute to check something before logging off.

Highlander
02-02-2013, 02:25 AM
None of those are available now. They were all just special limited time outfits. I believe the purple armor your referring to is the Bio Morph set.