PDA

View Full Version : % buff question....elixirs/pets

Khylan
02-02-2013, 08:46 AM
Do % mods (ie damage) stack from elixers and pet buffs? I know that elixers do not stack. If I am using Loki (15%) and a 25% damage elixer, will my damage increase be 25% or 40%? I have tried testing but without a log parser or static mob (target dummy) it is hard to tell.

*oh, and if there is a real time dps meter, someone please point me the way :)

Khylan
02-03-2013, 09:27 AM
bump..someone must know....

Prototypedwar
02-03-2013, 12:05 PM
Pet buffs and elixirs do stack .. I think

Asireuz
02-03-2013, 03:08 PM
I thought there was a consensus for speed elixir/buff at least that you couldn't exceed +25%.
So you wouldn't go faster with Shiloh if you have speed elixir. I never bothered to test this though.

I think you are right though, for damage it is hard to know, because 15% falls within random variation.
If you would keep score on a lot of hits you could find out how high you could stack it. But that's tedious stuff.

Khylan
02-03-2013, 03:46 PM
I thought there was a consensus for speed elixir/buff at least that you couldn't exceed +25%.
So you wouldn't go faster with Shiloh if you have speed elixir. I never bothered to test this though.

I think you are right though, for damage it is hard to know, because 15% falls within random variation.
If you would keep score on a lot of hits you could find out how high you could stack it. But that's tedious stuff.

That makes sense. I have had Loki for some time for my warrior and stabled him once Ripmaw was added to the game. Ripmaw is superior in every way except the +15% damage that Loki has. If an elixir does not stack with the pet happiness buff, then there is no need to ever use Loki again.

It would be really nice if elixirs and or pet buffs altered the player stats/skills for damage, after all it does for dodge/crit.