PDA

View Full Version : Best pvp build for mage

Johnaditya
02-02-2013, 09:52 AM
Hello im a lvl 20 mage in AL. Can anyone tell me the best mage build?
thank you

Linkincena
02-02-2013, 10:40 AM
No its a big secret lol

drgrimmy
02-02-2013, 01:28 PM
You get need to experiment around a bit a see what works for you...

More offensive builds would include fire for stun, any two of light, frost and gale for more
damage, and one of shield or lifegiver for survivability. Can be harder to play but the damage
output will let you kill faster.

More defensive build, and I think easier to play, is fire, light (or frost), shield and lifegiver. Just
put up shield, shoot fire for stun, then light, then spam autoattack until ready to repeat fire and
light (light actually will be available a little sooner than fire). Use lifegiver when needed to
replentish health and mana of you and your team mates :)

The rest of the posts in this section will inform you of people's preferences between the different
offensive skills....

Have fun and don't try to be a hero by going solo....

birdmasta
02-03-2013, 01:23 PM
check out my guide in the pvp section. its lvl 16 but u should put some more points in ice bolt and more in str and int passive

Johnaditya
02-05-2013, 07:23 AM
Well to tell you why i need the good build (plz keep it secret) I'm very afraid of rogues!!!

birdmasta
02-05-2013, 09:56 PM
run in circles around them while making ur shield up. ice and lightning and charge reg attack (once) for a stun and launch all attacks. Do this in a CIRCLE around rogue

Well to tell you why i need the good build (plz keep it secret) I'm very afraid of rogues!!!

Genuinous
02-06-2013, 05:13 AM
Best lvl 20 mage build is a lvl 21... If you wanna stand a good chance in pvp, either get to cap lvl or stay as a twink :)

Johnaditya
02-08-2013, 09:25 AM
run in circles around them while making ur shield up. ice and lightning and charge reg attack (once) for a stun and launch all attacks. Do this in a CIRCLE around rogue

thx a lot

birdmasta
02-10-2013, 12:36 PM
works right? be careful how u make the circle tho... not too close bcuz they might stun u then ur dead. also if u in a thin area u wanna just run away from him while using ice and light then when fire ready charge fire, ice, light, auto he should be dead (this is after ur first charged fire, ice, light

thx a lot