PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for new class!

Conradin
09-25-2010, 04:31 PM
I think everyone agrees we need a new class, but nobody agrees which class we should have. The whole bear, elf, bird thing is getting old.

1. so post any ideas for a new class on this thread (ill add them to this page)
2. The once we have a fair amount of ideas, ill start a new thread were we can vote on a class. hopefully this will get PL's attention and they will make the class we want.

a few ideas i heard were:

human
turtle
demon (theres a great thread about this BTW)
lion
platypus
fox
elementals
robots

ill add your guys ideas to this list.

lets hope this works =)

Arterra
09-25-2010, 04:33 PM
platypus. poison etc attacks. someone will come along soon and quote the exact thing...
gotta go running so more in-depth post later

edited:

I think it would be awesome if they combined a lot of the ideas in this thread for the next race. Make the next playable character a Duck-billed Platypus. The special skills could be Poisons(Damage Over Time, Decreased Movement Speed,or Confusion[enemies will sometimes attack themselves]. The other class skills could be Human Pets. Some examples could be a Nurse or Doctor would maybe single target heal the lowest player, or a Plumber/Electrician could do different elemental damage to 1-3 enemies. Only allow 1 pet to be active at a time and the damage from just the Platypus should be very low so that the class wouldn't be overpowered compared to the others. You could also have a super rare Spacetime Studios Dev pet. He jumps out and starts singing and dancing and all the characters in the level fall over laughing and die.

Conradin
09-25-2010, 04:34 PM
lol great idea Arterra =) ill add it

Conradin
09-25-2010, 05:15 PM
what about fox?

Arterra
09-25-2010, 05:16 PM
added the original platypus idea, above....

human
a all around class, no specific stat preference. all round general guy.

turtle
supa tank. get more armor/HP from str but less benefits from the rest, like hit or mana.

demon (theres a great thread about this BTW)
still under discussion, so far seems to be a overpowering claw weilding dude, dex based... though really could work any stat. my idea was a very high damage and powerful guy with only like 100-150 hp/mana from start. double edged sword.

lion
actual pally? cannot tell... but definitely a up-in-yo-face melee char.

platypus
(above) poison, damage over time. support character.

others
robots? aliens? Foxes? Squirrels? elementals? idk...

Conradin
09-25-2010, 05:18 PM
good ideas