PDA

View Full Version : Loki Drop Rate

Lalarie
02-02-2013, 12:13 PM
I know there is already a thread about this, but here was no dev response so I decided to make another one. Write what you think.

- Lalarie

Prototypedwar
02-02-2013, 12:21 PM
Yes, the drop rate is bad, but its too late to change things up.

SuRfY
02-02-2013, 12:30 PM
I have yet to get a Loki egg without the use of elixirs. :mad:

Lalarie
02-02-2013, 12:31 PM
Yes, the drop rate is bad, but its too late to change things up.

If they change it now, it might take a looonnnggg time for everyone to get rid of their loki, but it would happen eventually, once they are all gone and loki is at rare drop rate, the price it raise.

Lalarie
02-02-2013, 12:32 PM

So im assuming thats a no? Lol

SuRfY
02-02-2013, 12:33 PM
So im assuming thats a no? Lol

It's a yes. Need a fix to increase the chances of the drop rate for non elixirs users like me. :P

Lowlyspy
02-02-2013, 12:34 PM
Not meaning to police but petitions are against forum rules so this won't get you far. The drop rates are pretty terribly high for him though, but at this point I don't think changing the drop rates will do anything, it's just been too long.

Lalarie
02-02-2013, 12:42 PM
Not meaning to police but petitions are against forum rules so this won't get you far. The drop rates are pretty terribly high for him though, but at this point I don't think changing the drop rates will do anything, it's just been too long.
Oh, thanks for telling me

BodMaster
02-02-2013, 12:50 PM

Just after the patch/content for Loki/Kettle/Mali and Crates, I got a Loki no luck lix, from the Troll. Selling at about 100-200k at the time.

StS need to work on a formula for drops that doesn't allow Lix to be the make or break of certain things dropping. (At one point I only run with non-lix players to see the diff and I started getting the drops lol (prob luck but it worked nonetheless)

SuRfY
02-02-2013, 12:59 PM
Just after the patch/content for Loki/Kettle/Mali and Crates, I got a Loki no luck lix, from the Troll. Selling at about 100-200k at the time.

StS need to work on a formula for drops that doesn't allow Lix to be the make or break of certain things dropping. (At one point I only run with non-lix players to see the diff and I started getting the drops lol (prob luck but it worked nonetheless)

That's like what i am doing at the moment. If i enter a map and see 1 person with loot reroll elixir, i just leave the map because i know i would not get anything good in the end. LOL.

Szangheili
02-02-2013, 04:31 PM
Well, I'm simply one of those players who NEVER gets good drops whatsoever, since my SL days so changing it wouldn't affect me. I literally have to PRAY to see something that I actually need on the CS for cheap.

Xbuddyjosh
02-03-2013, 12:03 AM
Yea drop.Rate too high it's sad that Loki went from a few million to a few thousand in the span of a couple days :( He should be as prized as he used to be but he's replaced rocky and deary and those other cheap eggs... He should go back to being a trophy companion as he used to be

abekrivy
02-03-2013, 12:23 AM
I have 9 eggs now and have given away 6 or more. I keep holding on to them because they aren't worth trying to sell.

Marukii
02-03-2013, 11:20 AM
I never gotten a Loki egg. What drops it? How much would I have to pay for one nowadays?

abekrivy
02-03-2013, 11:33 AM
Drops at elite Brackenridge (jarl). Worth about 1200 gold now.

Shodopan
02-05-2013, 08:53 AM
Hey Surfy Ill give you one. I got about 60 or more now. It's true they aren't worth selling for the measly price of 1-2k gold. I'll just hold on to them and hope that someday the price goes back to normal.

beilou
02-05-2013, 04:37 PM
Drops are by luck only, in my opinion. There may be a secret "rate" that only devs know about, but you just gotta play if you want the drop. And honestly, I really doubt that the Luck Elixir ups chances any. One day, I got 3 eggs without an elixir, and then when I actually GOT a luck elixir, I got absolutely nothing.