PDA

View Full Version : Parrot Pet for Kraken Isles

Lowlyspy
02-02-2013, 04:14 PM
I know there's probably gonna be some pets added this campaign so i thought of a pirate-y pet and wanted to throw it out there.

A parrot doesn't really sound like much considering it would probably be pretty small in comparison to most other pets but they way i thought of it was it would fly around like the owls do now but whenever it landed a perch could pop out of the ground and it would land on it instead of just landing on the ground. While on the perch it could have little speech bubbles like NPC's have and it could have the typical pirate parrot lines: "Squaawk, Polly want a cracker!" "Shiver me timbers, squaaawk." Etc.

Opinions?

razerfingers
02-02-2013, 04:49 PM
Seems legit!

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Vystirch
02-02-2013, 05:06 PM
awesome idea about the perch coming out of the ground. i was more thinking along the lines that it would actually land on your shoulder :)

Lalarie
02-02-2013, 05:18 PM
Awesommme, hope sts looks at this

Lowlyspy
02-02-2013, 05:27 PM
awesome idea about the perch coming out of the ground. i was more thinking along the lines that it would actually land on your shoulder :)
I thought about that too, but they would have to then animate that for all 3 classes for it to look right which would be time consuming. With the perch they only need to do it once.

Anuvastar
02-02-2013, 05:28 PM
Me want! Bro, awesome idea. Looking forward to it. Hope it will happen!

Vystirch
02-02-2013, 05:35 PM
I thought about that too, but they would have to then animate that for all 3 classes for it to look right which would be time consuming. With the perch they only need to do it once.

true..... but i think sts can do it. they have done marvilous job with the sharks. i dont see much off a problem here. they just need to dessignate a certain landing spot on each of the 3 toons. doesnt meant that they would have to rewrite the flight patern. just raise or lower it acording to mage (short) or warrior (tall).

beilou
02-05-2013, 02:20 PM
We have enough birds.

How about a monkey that throws exploding bananas?

Anuvastar
02-05-2013, 02:34 PM
We have enough birds.

yes plzzz

Vystirch
02-05-2013, 04:03 PM
We have enough birds.

yes plzzz

How about both?
A mythic bird and a arcane monkey.

beilou
02-05-2013, 04:24 PM
How about both?
A mythic bird and a arcane monkey.

Yeah, and that don't cost a bunch of platinum to get!!! >.<
Dunno about everyone else, but I get SO excited when eggs drop. I refuse to go into CS to buy eggs.

Xbuddyjosh
02-05-2013, 06:55 PM
That would be awesome! I agree with vys it should land on shoulder :)

beilou
02-05-2013, 07:13 PM
I know there's probably gonna be some pets added this campaign so i thought of a pirate-y pet and wanted to throw it out there.

A parrot doesn't really sound like much considering it would probably be pretty small in comparison to most other pets but they way i thought of it was it would fly around like the owls do now but whenever it landed a perch could pop out of the ground and it would land on it instead of just landing on the ground. While on the perch it could have little speech bubbles like NPC's have and it could have the typical pirate parrot lines: "Squaawk, Polly want a cracker!" "Shiver me timbers, squaaawk." Etc.

Opinions?

I'm still for my monkey with exploding bananas idea :)