PDA

View Full Version : Good rogue build?

Szangheili
02-02-2013, 05:16 PM
I just capped my warrior and wondering where should I put all my skill points for my rogue toon. I don't want to make a mistake and have to respec everything. And also what to focus on, armor, health, etc... Thnx in advance :)

IGN: Szangheili [My rogue]
IGN: Szangtheman [My Warrior MAIN]

EDIT: Also put the skill build for PvE and PvP or hyperlink a thread about everything because im sure they have one. The warrior one is always on the top but I can't find it for this class...

iSupah
02-02-2013, 10:46 PM
I learn from the community and it worked me well. Just go pure DEX Max Aimed Shot, get Razor Shield all upgrades except Bleeding Cuts and Spinning Freedom, Nox is also good get all except strengthened shot and the 4th is ur preference i recommend either shadow piercer or storm shot ur choice. AND MAX UR DEX PASSIVE! Thts all :3

Szangheili
02-03-2013, 01:38 AM
I learn from the community and it worked me well. Just go pure DEX Max Aimed Shot, get Razor Shield all upgrades except Bleeding Cuts and Spinning Freedom, Nox is also good get all except strengthened shot and the 4th is ur preference i recommend either shadow piercer or storm shot ur choice. AND MAX UR DEX PASSIVE! Thts all :3
This is your PvP build, am I right? Lol because when you're in PvE you need something to heal with. I probably will pass on Razor and add in the healing skill. But the others are a good skill build for sure.

SuRfY
02-03-2013, 03:06 AM
Used to have the combat medic but personally, i think its only useful to PVP. Let me know if you need any advice. My build is a solo build that worked for me after countless respecs (free at that time). In fact, all my classes are using solo build because i solo 90% of the time.

iSupah
02-03-2013, 01:11 PM
This is your PvP build, am I right? Lol because when you're in PvE you need something to heal with. I probably will pass on Razor and add in the healing skill. But the others are a good skill build for sure. Nope, my PvE build as well. I just use pots to heal imo.

Szangheili
02-03-2013, 02:28 PM
I'll try to respec soon and see which one works better for me. I personally am the type of player who tries to save money instead of buying pots, which is why I gave my Warrior Venge and took out jugg. I guess I'll have to see which works best.

SuRfY
02-03-2013, 02:35 PM
FR accepted

D-Zaak
02-05-2013, 08:23 AM
I'll try to respec soon and see which one works better for me. I personally am the type of player who tries to save money instead of buying pots, which is why I gave my Warrior Venge and took out jugg. I guess I'll have to see which works best.

Szang, you seem to be coming into the Rogue lass with a Warrior's mindset still. Don't focus on strength at all. Forget about getting more HP. Only use your gear to raise HP.

Joao Pedro Soares Aldeia
02-05-2013, 11:51 AM
hi
Im new in these. im a lvl 20 rogue. can u help me? what is the best gear i can have?

icekingg
02-16-2013, 09:12 PM
Used to have the combat medic but personally, i think its only useful to PVP. Let me know if you need any advice. My build is a solo build that worked for me after countless respecs (free at that time). In fact, all my classes are using solo build because i solo 90% of the time.
How should I use my skill points on rogue? Should I also use all stats on dex?

Asahetek
02-17-2013, 06:54 PM
Right now my current build is 25-90-25 +5 dex passive (dex 115) +1 critical and skills aimed and noxious maxed and 4 in shadow peircer. Works well in pvp and pve.

I've tried a number of different builds and skill sets, and am always changing my builds.

SuRfY
02-17-2013, 07:38 PM
How should I use my skill points on rogue? Should I also use all stats on dex?

Personally, i dropped everything into dex and add 5 skill pts into passive dex.