PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends the new star legends

modredd
02-02-2013, 09:10 PM
I have noticed Sam our developer extraordinaire has been on the arcane Legends forum about 15 * since the 31st of January but hasn't appeared on our forum in quite some time and I would like to know where this game is heading what's going on,when we can expect some updates and why are we being ignored?

modredd
02-02-2013, 09:14 PM
I always said 4 games for this company would be too much and people are very selective with their time management I don't know if I don't know of anyone playing dark legends or star legends and I hate to see that spill over into Pocket Legends but that's what is happening.

Randomguy
02-02-2013, 09:15 PM
true SL and DL never get updated

xcainnblecterx
02-02-2013, 09:58 PM
Ahh so im not the only one thinking this. Also i believe before al came out, the devs where saying a new game every six months

MightyMicah
02-02-2013, 10:04 PM
Yeah PL finally got the back seat. We can only hope that eventually one of their games catches on big time. Then they'll make the $$$ to take care of all of their games.

McBain
02-03-2013, 05:03 AM
Are y'all serious?

STS has just added new elite maps/quests and two new classes to PL within the past month and a half, not to mention the Winterfest event.

TheBedtBird
02-03-2013, 05:24 AM
You can call me uncle best bird if you want, because uncles take care of things, and if I see that Pocket Legends is dying then I'll pm the devs, and take care of everything, but you guys don't have to worry Justg said that Pocket Legends will always be there Baby so I don't see pocket legends dying anytime soon:)

iRusher
02-03-2013, 09:29 AM
You can call me uncle best bird if you want, because uncles take care of things, and if I see that Pocket Legends is dying then I'll pm the devs, and take care of everything, but you guys don't have to worry Justg said that Pocket Legends will always be there Baby so I don't see pocket legends dying anytime soon:)o

Ephesius, your so funny.

Bunnyshoota
02-03-2013, 09:41 AM
Are y'all serious?

STS has just added new elite maps/quests and two new classes to PL within the past month and a half, not to mention the Winterfest event.

This.

Justg
02-03-2013, 11:08 AM
Are y'all serious?

Yes, this.