PDA

View Full Version : Guilde: Item Rarities

Lalarie
02-02-2013, 09:15 PM
In this guide I'll be talking about Arcane Legends item rarities (I will add more as they release):

Common
This rarity appears as a drop most often. Available as a drop or rarely in chest (uncertain about which chest). It's name color is white.

Rare
Easy to find like common, a little more rare. Available as drop and in chests. Name color is green.

Epic
A little harder to find than rare. Available as drop and in chests. Name color is purple.

Legendary
Hard to find. Available as drop and in chests. (Best gold markers imo). Name color is pink.

Mythic
Currently only available in stable for limited time (Costs 250 Platinum), Locked Crates, and Elite Golden Pirate Chests. Name color is orange. Between Legendary and Arcane.

Arcane
Currently available only in chests (Locked Crates). Name color is red. Uber rare.

Vanity
Currenty only available in store for 15 platinum each. Name color light blue. Refer to Vystirch's guide on vanities, http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?82962-Guide-All-Vanities-List-With-Pictures

Edit Log:

02-02-13: Made
02-02-13: Edited Descriptions, added vanity, and added link to vys guide
02-03-13: Fixed Common Description
02-03-13: Edited Epic's color
03-22-13: Edited Arcane and Mythic Desription

Lalarie
02-02-2013, 09:15 PM
Reserved....

Lowlyspy
02-02-2013, 09:17 PM
I've gotten commons from chests before. Rarer than pinks, but it happens.

Lalarie
02-02-2013, 09:21 PM

I'll wait for another person backing this up and I will add

PS: Pictures coming soon!

Takezaki
lol really?

Randomguy

lol common rarer than a pink did u get a hammer thing?

Dreuefesie
02-02-2013, 09:23 PM
I'll wait for another person backing this up and I will add

PS: Pictures coming soon!
I have got commons in chests before too but rarely.

Vystirch
02-02-2013, 09:35 PM
Here is an official definition of the rarities legendary, mythic, and arcane.

Legendary - From somewhat common to decently rare

Mythic - Somewhere between Legendary and Arcane's rarity

Arcane - über rare

Does that help?

Hope this helps :)

Zaonabiuibil
02-02-2013, 09:45 PM
Never would've guessed any of this.

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Lowlyspy
02-02-2013, 09:46 PM
lol common rarer than a pink did u get a hammer thing?
I don't remember exactly what I got (though i'm fairly certain one of them was a pair of rogue daggers). To my memory though, i've gotten 3 or so commons from gold chests.

Vystirch
02-02-2013, 09:48 PM
Don't know if you intended to leave Vanity out or not......

LwMark
02-02-2013, 11:18 PM
Whats a guilde?

Lalarie
02-03-2013, 12:00 AM
Don't know if you intended to leave Vanity out or not......

Oops................

Oh and people dont start bashing me <3, this guide is for new people.

Spicy1
02-03-2013, 12:45 AM

I'll back this up. Never seen common items coming from silver or golden chests, but got few times from coppers.

Lalarie
02-03-2013, 01:06 AM
Thanks for confirmation!

Dreuefesie
02-03-2013, 01:09 AM
In this guilde I'll be talking about Arcane Legends item rarities

This guilde is for new people.

I think that the word you are after is guide. NOT guilde.

Definition of guide: To accompany (a sightseer) to show points of interest and to explain their meaning or significance.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/guide

Lalarie
02-03-2013, 01:10 AM
I think that the word you are after is guide. NOT guilde.

Definition of guide: To accompany (a sightseer) to show points of interest and to explain their meaning or significance.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/guide

*facepalm*

Dreuefesie
02-03-2013, 01:18 AM
I'll back this up. Never seen common items coming from silver or golden chests, but got few times from coppers.

I have got some from golds unfortunately:grumpy: but I'm not sure on the silvers...

*facepalm*

Hahaha sorry had to point it out.

Destructible
02-03-2013, 01:25 AM
Lol knock it off the poor dude :) Great start to writing guides, Lalarie. Nice and simple yo!

Lalarie
02-03-2013, 01:31 AM
Lol knock it off the poor dude :) Great start to writing guides, Lalarie. Nice and simple yo!

Thx

Energizeric
02-03-2013, 03:11 AM
Pretty sure epic is purple and not blue. ;)

Lalarie
02-03-2013, 05:23 AM
Pretty sure epic is purple and not blue. ;)
Idk, this seems more blue to me..

Destructible
02-03-2013, 07:59 AM
I can second that. Epic is definitely purple.

Vystirch
02-03-2013, 10:10 AM
Idk, this seems more blue to me..

Looks blue.......

Lalarie
02-03-2013, 11:23 AM
Looks blue.......

Well... I think so too, but I'll just ask around lol.

Prototypedwar
02-04-2013, 07:32 AM
You know what would be even better? a guide categorizing all legendary gear currently withing AL ..

Lalarie
02-04-2013, 03:22 PM
You know what would be even better? a guide categorizing all legendary gear currently withing AL ..

Haha, That might take a loooooonnnnnngggg time lol

Vystirch
02-04-2013, 03:23 PM
Haha, That might take a loooooonnnnnngggg time lol

How about just all mythic and arcane?

Arcanee
02-04-2013, 04:18 PM
Mythic will not be limted time more will be added!!

xcainnblecterx
02-04-2013, 04:40 PM
Why do we need a guide on items rarity? Ive seen alot of these "guides" about basic common sense things. Post a guide that is needed

Lalarie
02-04-2013, 05:53 PM
Why do we need a guide on items rarity? Ive seen alot of these "guides" about basic common sense things. Post a guide that is needed

Jeez, I said eariler... this is for NEW players. Don't start flaming me dude.

Vystirch
02-04-2013, 06:08 PM

Jeez, I said eariler... this is for NEW players. Don't start flaming me dude.

Lararie is right stop flaming him..... He is writing a guide on something he thought there needed to be one on. I havnt seen you spend any time to write a guide to help other players. It's guy is trying to help the community, let him be.

On another note, posts on guide should be for discution of the topic or to help the original poster out not flaming.

Lalarie
02-04-2013, 06:11 PM
Lararie is right stop flaming him..... He is writing a guide on something he thought there needed to be one on. I havnt seen you spend any time to write a guide to help other players. It's guy is trying to help the community, let him be.

On another note, posts on guide should be for discution of the topic or to help the original poster out not flaming.

Thanks vys

xcainnblecterx
02-04-2013, 07:33 PM
Lmao all i said is make a usefull guide and you say im flaming? This is a very simple cocept to grasp about item rarities. I know hes trying help the community so im helping him by giving my useful feed back.

Lalarie
02-04-2013, 08:12 PM
Very simple concept but whos gonna explain to newbs?

Avelynia
02-04-2013, 10:35 PM

There is certainly no harm done in the OP posting this guide. If you deem it common sense then move along. No need to bash the OP for attempting to help new players. It's just rude and unnecessary.

ETA: Just wanted to add that I joined PL right before AL was released and then moved over to AL. For the first 1-2 weeks (until I found the forums) I had barely any idea what was going on or what to do etc because the in game tutorial does not cover things much beyond basic movement. After playing for a while you definitely get the hang of it, but it can take a little bit. Maybe you are very familiar with MMOs and STS games which is why it seems 'common sense' to you, but this is a mobile MMO - which means the target demographic is different than standard PC/console based MMOs. Part of that brings about players who may not have played other MMOs before. For players like that, I can see a guide like this being helpful in the beginning. I only explain this because you mentioned your confusion over your initial comment being referred to as a flame post - hopefully seeing it from another perspective will allow you to see how your comment was perceived as such, and how this may not be 'common sense' to the entire player base.

Lalarie
02-04-2013, 10:39 PM
There is certainly no harm done in the OP posting this guide. If you deem it common sense then move along. No need to bash the OP for attempting to help new players. It's just rude and unnecessary.

Ty, I'd thanks,.. but no more left lol

Avelynia
02-04-2013, 10:42 PM
Ty, I'd thanks,.. but no more left lol

hehe no need, I just call it as I see it ;)

Great start to guide writing! Can't wait to see what else you come up with in the future!

Lalarie
02-04-2013, 11:06 PM
hehe no need, I just call it as I see it ;)

Great start to guide writing! Can't wait to see what else you come up with in the future!

Lol already made a new one ;)

wrathstorm
02-04-2013, 11:43 PM

You should read all post before flaming others. Haha what a 'diush'

xcainnblecterx
02-05-2013, 02:30 PM

And others that say im flaming lal read my 2nd to last post. Its called feed back

Vystirch
02-05-2013, 03:11 PM

And others that say im flaming lal read my 2nd to last post. Its called feed back

Guys break it up, leave this convo.
Everybody's opinion has been said In this matter. We have heard everybody's opinion now just, um.... How can I saw this....... DROP IT! Plz :)

xcainnblecterx
02-05-2013, 03:24 PM
Guys break it up, leave this convo.
Everybody's opinion has been said In this matter. We have heard everybody's opinion now just, um.... How can I saw this....... DROP IT! Plz :)

http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh528/Cyanidecid/2Q_zps1ca5786f.jpg