View Full Version : Oh come on now..

Yich
02-02-2013, 09:21 PM
Some serious issues around here. First off, why can't I thumbs up the same person's posts as much as I want? If they post nothing but thumbs up worthy posts, what's the problem with me thumb upping it? If I was trying to boost rep then I could make a thousand accounts and thank all of their posts. So limiting the amount of time I can thumb up their posts is just an inconvenience that I'll get banned for making a thread about in technical issues and bugs.

Next. A "troll gate" seriously should exist. I know it kind of can't, but it would be nice if STS had some kind of IP ban for forums, if that's possible. I had a serious question on whether or not STS had something other than the old fashioned-ban hammer when ever they see someone acting out and clearly my question wasnt taken well. I also got to see first hand if circumventing bans was possible, but I didnt want to do that multiple times for fear of the consequences that I'm still not sure exist. I just think it would be nice if there was something to keep the trolls from making a hundred emails and linking them all and just going 1 by 1 through their accounts trolling everywhere they can. This can be a real issue when mods/devs arent on.

Lastly, someone really should explain the infraction points system. 2 = temp ban? I think being informative about it isnt breaking ToS as long as you arent specific to a certain person being banned. (e.g. dont show screenies of ur infractions). Going on from there, when someone is banned they get less than half a sentence explaining it. When you get an infraction you get an entire paragraph or two explaining it. Why is this?

Don't ban me plox..

Randomguy
02-02-2013, 09:22 PM
i doubt you would be banned

Yich
02-02-2013, 09:23 PM
i doubt you would be banned

That's cute.

razerfingers
02-02-2013, 09:35 PM
That's cute.

Wow man. You made a valid point. See i cant thank you :3

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Noodleleg
02-02-2013, 09:59 PM
I got 2 points once... But I've never been banned :eagerness:!

MightyMicah
02-02-2013, 10:02 PM
I got 2 points once... But I've never been banned :eagerness:!

I've had posts mysteriously deleted and gotten two infraction things which expired. Both were for sarcasm that the devs didn't catch...silly little devs ;)

Noodleleg
02-02-2013, 10:09 PM
I've had posts mysteriously deleted and gotten two infraction things which expired. Both were for sarcasm that the devs didn't catch...silly little devs ;)

Was it Jesus related -_-?

MightyMicah
02-02-2013, 10:11 PM
Was it Jesus related -_-?

Well no. But I can change that. ;)

Suentous PO
02-02-2013, 11:20 PM
Well no. But I can change that. ;)
No.
Usually when we have discussions about this it gets locked quickly, let's learn from that.

Phoenixking
02-03-2013, 12:47 AM
No.
Usually when we have discussions about this it gets locked quickly, let's learn from that.
Yeah it can be taken rather sensitively

TEOKILLO
02-03-2013, 12:49 AM
I take you rather sensitively

Yich
02-03-2013, 12:57 AM
Your little thread derailing crap is cute on some other thread. I don't understand it nor do I want to. Just stop...

Rot
02-03-2013, 01:00 AM
im such an obedient kid <3

Phoenixking
02-03-2013, 01:04 AM
Your little thread derailing crap is cute on some other thread. I don't understand it nor do I want to. Just stop...
Your little way of saying cute is cute, I don't understand it either and I don't want too as well, I dunno why

XghostzX
02-03-2013, 01:10 AM
#FFAforlifehashtagyoloswag

Dreuefesie
02-03-2013, 01:25 AM
Some serious issues around here. First off, why can't I thumbs up the same person's posts as much as I want? If they post nothing but thumbs up worthy posts, what's the problem with me thumb upping it? If I was trying to boost rep then I could make a thousand accounts and thank all of their posts. So limiting the amount of time I can thumb up their posts is just an inconvenience that I'll get banned for making a thread about in technical issues and bugs.

Next. A "troll gate" seriously should exist. I know it kind of can't, but it would be nice if STS had some kind of IP ban for forums, if that's possible. I had a serious question on whether or not STS had something other than the old fashioned-ban hammer when ever they see someone acting out and clearly my question wasnt taken well. I also got to see first hand if circumventing bans was possible, but I didnt want to do that multiple times for fear of the consequences that I'm still not sure exist. I just think it would be nice if there was something to keep the trolls from making a hundred emails and linking them all and just going 1 by 1 through their accounts trolling everywhere they can. This can be a real issue when mods/devs arent on.

Lastly, someone really should explain the infraction points system. 2 = temp ban? I think being informative about it isnt breaking ToS as long as you arent specific to a certain person being banned. (e.g. dont show screenies of ur infractions). Going on from there, when someone is banned they get less than half a sentence explaining it. When you get an infraction you get an entire paragraph or two explaining it. Why is this?

Don't ban me plox..

Were you trying to test the banning system in PVP today Yich? Lmao Lv2 PVP skills. :P

iRusher
02-03-2013, 12:38 PM

Lol

Spyce
02-03-2013, 02:16 PM
Lol
"Don't ban me plox"

D-:
02-03-2013, 03:05 PM
Give more rep to others before giving it to Dudetus please.

MightyMicah
02-03-2013, 03:08 PM
No.

Actually, I haven't been in a religious discussion yet that's been locked. What are you even referring to?

cookiez
02-03-2013, 04:48 PM

Don't ban me plox..

Cat and caat got banned bro...

razerfingers
02-03-2013, 04:54 PM

Dude, genious!

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Suentous PO
02-03-2013, 05:13 PM
Actually, I haven't been in a religious discussion yet that's been locked. What are you even referring to?

I'll pm you because..