PDA

View Full Version : dont you just love when...

Y O L O
02-03-2013, 07:48 PM
ppl post a crazily low amount of gold for an item in auction?
like before 21 update i got lvl15 agile jugg helm for 200g
and then like 3 hours ago i got lvl15 Mighty Jugg helm for 7.5k ;) when its like 40k

Lalarie
02-03-2013, 09:10 PM
Sometimes its o n accident... like i sold my 100k flamestrike for 10k in cs....

BoomBox
02-03-2013, 09:41 PM
Yea sometimes its a mistake, like before vill and heroic dropped I got it for 500g when it was like 50k at the time lol

fatcharlie
02-03-2013, 11:48 PM
I'm assuming that another thread will be opened contradicting this thread entitled "Don't you just hate it when......"

Lalarie just started.

elbowroom
02-04-2013, 01:16 AM
don't you just love when...

- ur in brackenridge and the only warrior in ur group just stands there facing the rock waiting for you to attack the mob then teleports away once you do.

- ur with 2/3 warriors in brackenridge and still get hit by jarl's special.

- ur running the hauntlet and ur group feels the need to kill every last enemy before continuing to the boss.

- lvl 21s want to waste time and backtrack because they didnt pick up that prized lvl 8 splintered stick and 2 gold.

Energizeric
02-04-2013, 05:56 PM
- ur running the hauntlet and ur group feels the need to kill every last enemy before continuing to the boss.

I do hauntlet quite often to farm kills, and figure I will get some hauntlet coins while I'm at it. So yes, I get every last kill I can. I still always finish in under 3:30 which is all that matters.

Testi
02-04-2013, 06:29 PM
I've gotten some killer deals due to a missing 0 in auction house. I really love when I'm on my mage running elite Jarl and the one warrior in the group says 'Heal'. Then when the inevitable 'Shouldn't you heal ... Maybe so you can I dont know taunt the mobs?' You get a nice 'noob mage'.

smeagolette
02-04-2013, 06:29 PM
don't you just love when...

- ur in brackenridge and the only warrior in ur group just stands there facing the rock waiting for you to attack the mob then teleports away once you do.

- ur with 2/3 warriors in brackenridge and still get hit by jarl's special.

- lvl 21s want to waste time and backtrack because they didnt pick up that prized lvl 8 splintered stick and 2 gold.

Don't you just love it when...
You're the only rogue at elite jarl with 3 other warriors and you take all the dmg and the warriors don't use shield (ever)

abekrivy
02-04-2013, 07:37 PM
Don't you just love it when...
You're the only rogue at elite jarl with 3 other warriors and you take all the dmg and the warriors don't use shield (ever)

My warrior doesn't have shield. :( I do try to heal the party often, though.

I love it when I'm running through random areas and reject party invites - only to keep getting the invites over and over. I'm sure that I'll accept it on the 10th invite...