PDA

View Full Version : warriors the new op??

birdmasta
02-04-2013, 01:05 AM
Even good rogues dont seem able to beat good warriors. by good i mean like equipping top gear for that lvl and pros are playing the chars... rogues have like no chance against a warrior at 16 pvp. Warriors just vengeful blood, smash, windmill, auto attack, then heal and then they win?? all their skills also have stuns, slows and all... they hit like 200-500 regular no crit and hitting 200 5-7 times in 16 pvp destroys rogue... 1 from smash, 3 windmill, reg attacks, dead? then they have high armor and health AND A DoT HEAL??? rogues barely crit now so they cant really win... so just want ur opinions are they op to u??? Should they get major nerf on dmg and heal?

Lowlyspy
02-04-2013, 01:38 AM
Hold up...so well equipped warriors played by people who know what they're doing count as op now? Why did i not get this memo?

Infrico
02-04-2013, 03:02 AM
@ lvl 10

Warrior > rogue
Mage > All

Infrico
02-04-2013, 03:03 AM
Hold up...so well equipped warriors played by people who know what they're doing count as op now? Why did i not get this memo?

cos you aint op.

Bless
02-04-2013, 03:06 AM
Windmill is so STUNNINGLY op (see what I did there?)

And the green hulk bubble pees me off lol

Ruejade
02-04-2013, 05:02 AM
I posted this many times lol, just tweak windmill and the warriors will be just nice.

Heiki
02-04-2013, 06:34 AM
Even good rogues dont seem able to beat good warriors. by good i mean like equipping top gear for that lvl and pros are playing the chars... rogues have like no chance against a warrior at 16 pvp. Warriors just vengeful blood, smash, windmill, auto attack, then heal and then they win?? all their skills also have stuns, slows and all... they hit like 200-500 regular no crit and hitting 200 5-7 times in 16 pvp destroys rogue... 1 from smash, 3 windmill, reg attacks, dead? then they have high armor and health AND A DoT HEAL??? rogues barely crit now so they cant really win... so just want ur opinions are they op to u??? Should they get major nerf on dmg and heal?

You pvp at 16 where anyone with half a brain can own if they think their char and spec pvp. Rogues own at 16 too. Maybe you don't like that a warrior occasionally interrupts your kill streak ?

Your post is so full of exaggerations it's hard to take seriously as you discredit yourself instantly. 500 auto attacks? Please.
Rogues crit ting less now? Sorry, no documented changes to rogues crit rate were made.

smeagolette
02-04-2013, 08:00 AM
And the green hulk bubble pees me off lol

Hehe, I had to read that twice :)

birdmasta
02-04-2013, 09:28 PM
You pvp at 16 where anyone with half a brain can own if they think their char and spec pvp. Rogues own at 16 too. Maybe you don't like that a warrior occasionally interrupts your kill streak ?

Your post is so full of exaggerations it's hard to take seriously as you discredit yourself instantly. 500 auto attacks? Please.
Rogues crit ting less now? Sorry, no documented changes to rogues crit rate were made.

i dont feel like rogues op at all... my sorcerer can beat them but not always. Killstreak? i dont rele give a dam about a kill streak but if i get a long one im happy. All i care about is fun. Rogues and sorcerer cant match up to a warriors op skills like their heal which heals way more than sorcerer, windmill stuns, slows, cant use skills. and a brain is needed to twinking at 16. u think a person with half a brain can use a sorcerer and beat someone. Sorcerers are the hardest class to pvp with and the only class i pvp with atm. I sure have a full brain and idk a lotta ppl at 16 who can play sorcerer good (nerfbat, dustybottoms, me are like the only real sorcerer twinks that are active and owning) And rogues dont own anymore now with warriors skills dominating

razerfingers
02-04-2013, 09:47 PM
Why not kite? Cause windmill is useful in pve id rather not have my windmill nerfed just for prople in pvp.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

birdmasta
02-04-2013, 09:51 PM
once warrior hits u with smash he gets close to u then he windmills slowing his opponent allowing u not able to kite... i have a 16 warrior too if u look at my sig also a twink and i A WARRIOR agree with a nerf ive seen how easily it is to defeat pros

Why not kite? Cause windmill is useful in pve id rather not have my windmill nerfed just for prople in pvp.

asifaiab
02-04-2013, 09:55 PM
my lv 12 warrior takes 3 rouges to kill

birdmasta
02-04-2013, 09:58 PM
my lv 12 warrior takes 3 rouges to kill
^This just proved my point... 3 ROGUES... ROGUES, THE BIGGEST DMG OUTPUTTERS IN GAME, IT TAKES 3... 3 ROGUES

Rollo
02-04-2013, 10:28 PM
Dunno about you but 1v1 I can keep a warrior locked down, as a rogue. Every other normal attack is a stun. Not to mention my sexy crits. Are you trying to play with your face, instead of your hands?

birdmasta
02-04-2013, 10:33 PM
every other normal attack is a stun?? wth whats ur weapon? and im not a rogue... quit it after 1.2k kills. FOREVER 16 sorcerer

Dunno about you but 1v1 I can keep a warrior locked down, as a rogue. Every other normal attack is a stun. Not to mention my sexy crits. Are you trying to play with your face, instead of your hands?

Leeniskibac
02-04-2013, 10:58 PM
Wars are not very op unless they use the watch sword glitch. Level 10-16 pvp they are pretty tough to beat. The stun is annoying but still beatable. Each level class has its own stronger character class so there is bound to be differences coming from each side.

birdmasta
02-04-2013, 11:09 PM
yea theyre are tough but i think a bit too tough... it takes a team of almost 5 ppl to destroy a lvl 16 well geared warrior... lvl 16 warrior twinks mostly alawys have kdrs like 18-1 or 1486-86 or 1685-65... thats hella high kdr... signs of op-ness. KDR does show in AL ctf bcuz its ffa u need skill unnless u one of those leavers... but mostly no twinks arent and for sure not bringdapain and elohel. (havent seen shinrokuro yet have yet to see how he plays)

Wars are not very op unless they use the watch sword glitch. Level 10-16 pvp they are pretty tough to beat. The stun is annoying but still beatable. Each level class has its own stronger character class so there is bound to be differences coming from each side.

Evilgoat
02-04-2013, 11:49 PM
First they were complaining about rougues and now about warriors... Just wait mages ur time will come too... Learn to play properly and u will b fine

birdmasta
02-05-2013, 12:16 AM
@EvilGoat i play pretty properly but whatever maybe yall havent played 16 pvp. I play a sorcerer and i think ik what im doing or else how did i manage to get a 3-1 kdr on a SORC??? once warrior stuns u ur pretty much screwed...

Evilgoat
02-05-2013, 12:37 AM
@EvilGoat i play pretty properly but whatever maybe yall havent played 16 pvp. I play a sorcerer and i think ik what im doing or else how did i manage to get a 3-1 kdr on a SORC??? once warrior stuns u ur pretty much screwed...
I have tried 16 pvp with my twink Mage and I kikballs... Don't know wots ur build but mines rockin

Heiki
02-05-2013, 02:01 AM

Proves my point, anyone with twinked character can own 16 pvp. I did it with my mage too. And sorry no, if you got shield you survive the stun easily. I killed warriors aaaaall the time, jus stunlock them and they cant even cast a heal through your damage.

And no, sorry, windmill doesnt stun, only skyward does and its a 25% chance. Fireball has a 100% chance to stun. I think you should be happy with your 3:1 KDR and not expect to own anyone that steps into CTF?

My advice is to look up warriors that are lvl 21 and look at their KDR. I believe you will understand they are hardly OP at 21.

birdmasta
02-05-2013, 02:17 AM
try sorc pvp at 16 and vs shinrokuro, elohel, and many other warriors with watch sword... they slow u then charg reg attack... destroyed. try it again and youll see what i mean :D

Proves my point, anyone with twinked character can own 16 pvp. I did it with my mage too. And sorry no, if you got shield you survive the stun easily. I killed warriors aaaaall the time, jus stunlock them and they cant even cast a heal through your damage.

And no, sorry, windmill doesnt stun, only skyward does and its a 25% chance. Fireball has a 100% chance to stun. I think you should be happy with your 3:1 KDR and not expect to own anyone that steps into CTF?

My advice is to look up warriors that are lvl 21 and look at their KDR. I believe you will understand they are hardly OP at 21.

Snalin
02-05-2013, 07:58 AM
our class is tight

Avshow
02-05-2013, 09:39 AM
well, my level 10 rogue twink could take war and sor at same lv. If you doubt this, just 1v1 me

Rollo
02-05-2013, 09:48 AM
OHHHH.... you're a sorcerer.... yeah can't help you. From what I understand that class is a train wreck in pvp right now. You should switch too a rogue or warrior so you can roll your face across the keyboard and win, and then get a false sense of accomplishment from that win. :)

razerfingers
02-05-2013, 10:54 AM
once warrior hits u with smash he gets close to u then he windmills slowing his opponent allowing u not able to kite... i have a 16 warrior too if u look at my sig also a twink and i A WARRIOR agree with a nerf ive seen how easily it is to defeat pros

So, become more pro. Use a bow and kite.

Vystirch
02-05-2013, 11:03 AM

Yes I have changed to a bow! It takes a bit of practice but is defiantly powerful. I get 20-30 kills a round. Also now makes flag carrying easier to do, running and stunning.

To the original post..... The title should have "!!!" Not "???"

D-:
02-05-2013, 11:05 AM

Try 1v1ing Punishments.

Arcana
02-05-2013, 11:07 AM
my mage can kill rogue.Even good geared rogue but I never win against good geared warrior.Yeah they OP to me...

birdmasta
02-05-2013, 10:42 PM
i believe i stated many times im not a rogue ;)