PDA

View Full Version : Team/Party Chat

OverkillED
02-04-2013, 04:26 AM
Ok so the way party and team chat works, is to type /p and type whatever message you want to input so your whole party/team can see it.

Uses in PvP:

In CTF, instead of having to message both of your teammates to juke the enemy (Charging in, then coming backwards while another teammate comes in and nukes; it messes with the enemies' targeting system.) You can just type /p and type it once so that your whole team gets the message.

Uses in PvE:

Group messaging on boss tactics.

Hope this is implemented :D

cookiez
02-04-2013, 09:55 AM
There is already /t in pvp. Just goes to your team...

MightyMicah
02-04-2013, 11:03 AM
There is already /t in pvp. Just goes to your team...

I tried that once and the other team heard me. Have they updated it?

Everyone'sFavMage
02-04-2013, 06:05 PM
^^^

25thninja
02-04-2013, 07:44 PM
Uses in PvE:

Group messaging on boss tactics.

Hope this is implemented :D

Y is that nessacary, y cant u just say it out loud?

XghostzX
02-04-2013, 08:48 PM
Y is that nessacary, y cant u just say it out loud?

Tournament matches, /t is used commonly if you're not all in the same guild.

When I press /t to tell my team a message, it works, but it's annoying because it's the same font. Then my team starts going, "Well why would you tell the other team that?" They won't know whether I'm telling a team message or not, so they may respond to the chat box that goes out to everyone.

So:

A.) They need to change the font for team/party chat.

B.) Instead of us having to type /t everytime, they need to have a chat option for just our party that we can access quickly.

Everyone'sFavMage
02-04-2013, 09:19 PM
Agreed ^

MightyMicah
02-04-2013, 10:23 PM
Tournament matches, /t is used commonly if you're not all in the same guild.

When I press /t to tell my team a message, it works, but it's annoying because it's the same font. Then my team starts going, "Well why would you tell the other team that?" They won't know whether I'm telling a team message or not, so they may respond to the chat box that goes out to everyone.

So:

A.) They need to change the font for team/party chat.

B.) Instead of us having to type /t everytime, they need to have a chat option for just our party that we can access quickly.

Wait, so it does work? It just looks the same?

OverkillED
02-05-2013, 02:54 AM
Well I was thinking changing the color of the team/party chat to blue or purple or something. Just like how guild chat is green.

XghostzX
02-05-2013, 05:12 PM
Wait, so it does work? It just looks the same?

This is correct^

I've tested it before.

MightyMicah
02-07-2013, 09:43 PM
This is correct^

I've tested it before.

Awesome, thanks! :)