PDA

View Full Version : pausing elixirs

BadWolf
02-04-2013, 06:57 AM
just wonderin if its possible to pause elixirs, even when not in in town. if u cannot already do this, i think it should be implemented, as i often get xp elixirs which are useless coz im already lvl cap. thx

Deadbite
02-04-2013, 07:00 AM
Nope they won't ever do it either. Lost of revenue...

BadWolf
02-04-2013, 07:04 AM
yeah, i guess... its just such a pain, shazbot just gave me a +50% xp elixir but it'll run out before the next lvl cap raise

BadWolf
02-04-2013, 07:06 AM
then again, schools just started again, so i might not get many chances to play until next holidays when there will be higher lvl cap.

Energizeric
02-04-2013, 05:43 PM
I would pause my luck elixir to only use it for 2 seconds right before we kill boss, then turn it off until next boss. LOL :) Luck elixir would last weeks then.

BoomBox
02-04-2013, 06:34 PM
Eh i see no point in it tbh

fatcharlie
02-04-2013, 11:54 PM
Eh i see no point in it tbh

Yeah me too, no-pause is appropriate.

Avelynia
02-05-2013, 12:24 AM
I wish, but it won't happen :( I got the 7 day XP elixir at end of January to make sure I'd reach elite level on my rouge in time for update, and now it turns out the update wont be until the end of Feb so I have to avoid using my rouge so as to save the rest of the elixir.

I know they pause in towns, do they pause in PvP as well? (I assume so, but wanna clarify)

BoomBox
02-05-2013, 01:54 AM
Im pretty sure they pause in PvP

LwMark
02-05-2013, 02:09 AM
When you drink the elexier, its a wrap, u cant turn back, its in you, its like , if someone took a pain pill, u cant just spit it back up, and then take it when your ready again.

Medicine: Elexiers 60plat
Directions: take daily by mouth once a hour
Caution: Do not use in a bad wifi connection area. Do not use if your not paying attention. Highly addicting.
Ask a Dr. Before using with ANY other elexiers, they may stack or not stack. Keep away from people with LOTS of real cash money.

Avelynia
02-05-2013, 02:18 AM
When you drink the elexier, its a wrap, u cant turn back, its in you, its like , if someone took a pain pill, u cant just spit it back up, and then take it when your ready again.

Caution: Do not use in a bad wifi connection area. Do not use if your not paying attention. Highly addicting.
Ask a Dr. Before using with ANY other elexiers, they may stack or not stack. Keep away from people with LOTS of real cash money.

Except that they do pause in towns, right? I'm not actually sure, but thats what the one of the loading screen fun facts said lol

LwMark
02-05-2013, 02:24 AM

Except that they do pause in towns, right? I'm not actually sure, but thats what the one of the loading screen fun facts said lol
Well ye pause in towns but im sure they talkin bout doin runs to

marshmallow
02-05-2013, 09:21 AM
Those elixirs were given free. Manage your time. Avoid waiting time in dungeons.
Asking for a pause is too much. No point. You didn't pay for it anyway, unless..

Bless
02-05-2013, 11:08 AM
Add Content

Arry Potta
02-05-2013, 01:18 PM
Nope they won't ever do it either. Lost of revenue... Just like when your inventory is full with elix you cant leave the map, but without elix it lets you go :)