PDA

View Full Version : Rogue Attack Combo

Xegend
02-04-2013, 07:14 AM
Just curious do you guys burst with Charged aim/dash/stun or nox or
Dash/aim/stun or Nox/dash/aim? Want to see how people combo differntly for max burst

smeagolette
02-04-2013, 07:58 AM
For attack on a single player, I use aimed shot charged immediately followed by piercer. If I'm running to attack a group of 2 or more I use razor shield then run in with charged attack to stun all and spam aimed shot with reg attack to increase crit. All while running around to escape attack. With the aimed shot/piercer combo it often appears I can kill with one shot, but its actually two...and that pretty much only works on rogues and mages with no shield.

Ruejade
02-04-2013, 08:44 AM
For your information, of all rogues skills, piercer has the longest global cool down. The time need for the piercing action to be carried out is longer than aimed, nox, and razor. Therefore, if you wish to stack a combo, make sure to put piercer as the last skill so that there won't be a pause in your barrage of skills.

Infrico
02-04-2013, 08:58 AM
Charge razor shield before initiating then aimed shot and shadow piercer, then auto attacks until the cooldowns for aimed and shadow piercer are done, repeat this tilll all mana has run out then auto attacks from then on. Worked on bless when i pwned him 24/7 on twinkleton xD

Snalin
02-05-2013, 08:17 AM
5 taps of Aim Shot + 1 charged aim

GF