PDA

View Full Version : Time shift

Caiahar
02-04-2013, 08:56 AM
In Pve whenever I use Time shift it always appears at a random place, like way far behind me or by my pet which is far away. Chickenrunnn has seen it, as well as bilaxman. Please fix. My time shift goes out of control.

Lojack
02-04-2013, 11:06 AM
If it's way behind you when it drops, that's called lag.

Caiahar
02-04-2013, 06:48 PM
Not lag. I never experience lag, and I wasnt moving to. Ask chickenrunnn ad bilaxman. The 3 of us were spamming time shifts and they went out of control.

Lojack
02-06-2013, 11:32 AM
I haven't seen that here at all on my mage. I'll keep an eye out for it.

Chickenrunnn
02-06-2013, 02:55 PM
I haven't seen that here at all on my mage. I'll keep an eye out for it.

It appears in front of u.. So if u move back and forth, it appears anywhere..

ABout my time shift, it still doesn't root speed of others, while other's time shift does....

I've got 4/5 points on it, counting the "Freze time" point, which "roots affected ennemies targets instead of snaring them".. However, I don't haev the "Lower Dodge" point, which shouldn't root speed but the dodge.. I think the powers were inversed or idk what..

Could you fix this?

Valsacar
02-06-2013, 06:21 PM
Chickenrunnn you talking PvP or PvE? Mine has worked fine, once they fixed it, to root them. Of course, it's a charged ability, but you know it's working when you get spammed with the word Rooted (until they fix that annoying message).

Chickenrunnn
02-07-2013, 12:47 PM
Chickenrunnn you talking PvP or PvE? Mine has worked fine, once they fixed it, to root them. Of course, it's a charged ability, but you know it's working when you get spammed with the word Rooted (until they fix that annoying message).

In pvp.

Most of mages time shift lower speed of others, while mine doesn't do it anymore :(..