PDA

View Full Version : The perfect flag stealer

warbluefish
02-04-2013, 09:28 AM
Haha met a guy in pvp today. Never helps out the team only stealing the flags as others fight hard. and talking about his team mates not good on pvp. always dead . if he joins the fight and the team will win. but unfortunetly he never joins. just skyward to flag. skyward back.

He is good on it though. we met in another match. im a mage . i think something i said he didnt like. probly i warned his team mate he only takes flag never help. chased me once alone. i didnt even killed him used my full mana. we can imagine the health and armor put on just for flag stealing.

i dont mind u sneak around taking flags. just be sneaky. dont talk too much.

Anuvastar
02-04-2013, 09:30 AM
kkk and? what is this supposed to mean brotha?

Genuinous
02-04-2013, 09:48 AM
Yes ppl go for only flags... Your point? :)

Babybentley
02-04-2013, 09:53 AM
Yea lol... If i am not wrong its YOJIMBO always stealing flag by hiding behind the walls never help team and even he said if he wont get flags team will not win but today mages proved him wrong... Lol thanks blue

warbluefish
02-04-2013, 10:02 AM

no points. ppl have the rights just take the flag. the guys just so.cute. no name calling pls.

Bless
02-04-2013, 10:18 AM

no points. ppl have the rights just take the flag. the guys just so.cute. no name calling pls. nobody here called you names :)

warbluefish
02-04-2013, 11:36 AM
nobody here called you names :)

haha. nobody calling my name. but someone called the flag guys name.

floats
02-04-2013, 11:40 AM
taco

Bless
02-04-2013, 11:44 AM
nobody here called you names :)

haha. nobody calling my name. but someone called the flag guys name. Ohhhhh you mean no taking names?

spiderpig
02-04-2013, 12:13 PM
Yea lol... If i am not wrong its YOJIMBO always stealing flag by hiding behind the walls never help team and even he said if he wont get flags team will not win but today mages proved him wrong... Lol thanks blue

i always target the people on LB flags.usually after killing them thrice in a row they usually leave :) im no pro but it gives me satisfaction knowing i stopped somebody whos good at what they are doing since ctf makes no sense at the moment except for those on LB for flags.

Energizeric
02-15-2013, 08:44 PM
Haha met a guy in pvp today. Never helps out the team only stealing the flags as others fight hard. and talking about his team mates not good on pvp. always dead . if he joins the fight and the team will win. but unfortunetly he never joins. just skyward to flag. skyward back.

He is good on it though. we met in another match. im a mage . i think something i said he didnt like. probly i warned his team mate he only takes flag never help. chased me once alone. i didnt even killed him used my full mana. we can imagine the health and armor put on just for flag stealing.

i dont mind u sneak around taking flags. just be sneaky. dont talk too much.

Just thought I would mention that the game is called "Capture the Flag", not "Kill the other team". It sounds like he was trying to win the game while the rest of the team was wasting time fighting the other team. The goal is to get flags and bring them back, as a team, while at the same time stopping the other team from doing so. So if you got one guy running the flags, then maybe another teammate or two should be running with him, while the other 3 try to stop the other team by protecting your team's flag.

You make it sound like the flag is some side thing that he's just wasting time on when he should be helping the team. Helping them do what exactly? You win by getting the flags. LOL

pilon
02-16-2013, 03:14 AM
U win what ? there's no team reward, only self-reward, it's a selfish game, this kind of gamer never work in team, never ever, so dont make it normal by your useless comments, running for flag without team work is NOT the good way to play, that's RUINING game experience. REMOVE THE LB. NO NEED to argue, its common sense.

hippl
02-16-2013, 03:30 AM
Just thought I would mention that the game is called "Capture the Flag", not "Kill the other team". It sounds like he was trying to win the game while the rest of the team was wasting time fighting the other team. The goal is to get flags and bring them back, as a team, while at the same time stopping the other team from doing so. So if you got one guy running the flags, then maybe another teammate or two should be running with him, while the other 3 try to stop the other team by protecting your team's flag.

You make it sound like the flag is some side thing that he's just wasting time on when he should be helping the team. Helping them do what exactly? You win by getting the flags. LOL

If you think about it, you play for reward or for fun. Fun - for each there own. Mostly we play for reward, and it's achievement points and leaderboard. So everyone has his own flag to care about and own kills. Only win/lose system can regain teamplay.

inkredible
02-16-2013, 04:12 AM
lol ya nothin wrong with that, to be honest i been kinda flagging all day,
but i was doing both, told my team ill flag cuz im goin after achievement, but then at the same time im killing too
5 flags 10-20+ kills , i wouldnt call it so much hiding, he just wnna do the flags LOL

Asahetek
02-16-2013, 01:41 PM
There's a lot of people who are only focussed on the leaderboard but there isn't much you can do about except trying to stop them. Some are very bad teamates and i don't bother joining the games they are in.

Also though rogues can get flags and score quickly the skill shadow piercer isn't to reliable because of the way it targets enemies which could take you into mobs or a enemy.

I do focus on kills but do go after flags had 80 kill 5 flag game, i do help my teammates out and help guard them while they try to score, and defend the base and try to stop the person with the flag. But unfortunately a lot of teams just don't work well together while the opposing team works extremely well together.

D-:
02-16-2013, 06:14 PM
I saw a bird today. It was flying.

Energizeric
02-17-2013, 05:36 PM
If you think about it, you play for reward or for fun. Fun - for each there own. Mostly we play for reward, and it's achievement points and leaderboard. So everyone has his own flag to care about and own kills. Only win/lose system can regain teamplay.

Either way you look at it this guy did nothing wrong. If you are saying that people play for leaderboard and achievements, well then so was this guy -- he was working on his flag achievements. And if you are saying he was being selfish, then I am suggesting that he was indeed being a team player since he was helping the team win the game. I'm not sure I understand what the complaint was about? Should he just stand in the corner and do nothing? I think the other players were being selfish since they were just trying to get kill (for achievements and the leaderboards) instead of helping with the flags. You can look at things from that perspective as well. I just don't understand what the OP is complaining about.

Madstar
02-17-2013, 05:48 PM
I saw a bird today. It was flying.

Was it humor, sarcasm or just you speechless? :)

D-:
02-17-2013, 09:20 PM
Was it humor, sarcasm or just you speechless? :)

Since the thread is being off topic, I thought I'd join in.

Chili
02-18-2013, 02:13 AM
kkk and? what is this supposed to mean brotha?

Not sure where you are from, but you might want to think twice before you type "kkk" again lol. Immediately I thought this was a racist post lol.

just comment
02-18-2013, 10:36 AM
this fight is all because of ctf LB, so better remove ctf LB ..
no more fight, and make the game more fun ..
because with ctf LB, it is very human to be egoist and to be farmer like other post about farmer ..
and it's very human too if other player complain of losing ctf fun ..
i hope dev will remove ctf LB, just give player achivement point, so no more passion to farm or to be egoist after achievement point reached ..

D-:
02-18-2013, 07:13 PM
Lol they wont remove it. Stop with this already.