PDA

View Full Version : Building A Perfect Rouge

stolenkiss
02-04-2013, 09:51 AM
I am level 18 and thinking to reset all my skill points and build a rouge better than before.
I want to know that where to put skill points
Strength/Dex/Int ? and also help me with the skill points.

BoomBox
02-04-2013, 10:50 AM
Depends on what your aiming for PvP or PvE? What's hour setup now etc

iSupah
02-04-2013, 12:48 PM
I am level 18 and thinking to reset all my skill points and build a rouge better than before.
I want to know that where to put skill points
Strength/Dex/Int ? and also help me with the skill points.

Put pure dex. Strength can be acquired by armor so don't waste no skill points on that. As for the skills, what do you want to be? A PvP or PvE? One skill to max is Aimed Shot. It's good for both Pve and PvP. Nox Bolt is another good one, Razor is really great if you are PvE, and either get Pierce or Medic Packs for the last.

Vystirch
02-04-2013, 03:17 PM
No such thing as a perfect toon. But you can have maxed stats of one sort.....

slow_potato
02-18-2013, 09:41 PM
Depends on what your aiming for PvP or PvE? What's hour setup now etc

im actually thinking of reseting my stuff to, and im more focused on PvP atm.. any suggestions?

Pearlie_ette
02-24-2013, 09:49 PM
Hey fellow rogues! I just want to ask to follow up on what you guys have been saying. What's the difference between a PVP build and a PVE build? Is there one that can cater to both PVP and PVE? I just want to know because I'm already lvl 24, and I am completely clueless - in fact, I'm just finding out - about this aspect of the game. I just assumed that any toon would benefit from having a balanced build, but I guess not. I would really appreciate your answers. Thanks! :)

Lesmiserables
02-25-2013, 12:01 AM
He's right , u may have max dps/damage but u will have lesser mana/hp ! Depending on how u want your rouge to be pvp/pve !
No such thing as a perfect toon. But you can have maxed stats of one sort.....

NIvlaek
02-25-2013, 12:58 PM
ok... what is PVP? player vs player? PVE, Player vs Experience? I am confused. I am level 16, and trying to figure out why I am still getting my buttinsky kicked in the game. Holding down the charge strike just leaves me open to getting thumped. Having an animal with me just sucks my gold out of me. I have a hard time deciphering when a new weapon or armor is really better when one item has 3 attributes and another has only 2. Is dexterity better than strength? Is Intelligence better than strength? The more I play this, the more I get the feeling the developers are dangling a carrot (carrot = credit card reader) in front of me.

Lesmiserables
02-25-2013, 01:48 PM
yes pvp = player vs player and Pve = Player vs environment. u can still heal while u charge , and try to rotate your pets if u don't really have enough gold to feed them and play more ! that will make you more familiar with the game :D!
ok... what is PVP? player vs player? PVE, Player vs Experience? I am confused. I am level 16, and trying to figure out why I am still getting my buttinsky kicked in the game. Holding down the charge strike just leaves me open to getting thumped. Having an animal with me just sucks my gold out of me. I have a hard time deciphering when a new weapon or armor is really better when one item has 3 attributes and another has only 2. Is dexterity better than strength? Is Intelligence better than strength? The more I play this, the more I get the feeling the developers are dangling a carrot (carrot = credit card reader) in front of me.