PDA

View Full Version : Allow free respec of 1 skill point per day (make it a daily quest?)

Chaim Nail
02-04-2013, 10:39 AM
I've been playing AL without buying any gold or plat and didn't know which skill setting to select during level upgrades so I almost randomly picked them as I went along, now my warrior is level 20 and I realise I want respec just a few of the skill points to steer my character's skills in a certain direction.

I appreciate the game is setup to make STS money but could you think about allowing everyone to respec 1 skill point (and 6 attribute points) free, once every 24 hours?

This would allow us to shape our characters in a certain direction and give us even more insentive to come back every day - perhaps make a daily quest where the reward is the ability to change one skill point allocation?

Bless
02-04-2013, 12:38 PM
This is a cool idea :3

Genuinous
02-04-2013, 12:48 PM
This would be interesting... however when i want to respec its not a matter of 1 skillpoint... While surely it is better than no solution it is not quite good one. Also I'm doubtful sts would agree to this.

They are giving free respecs once in a while, otherwise its only 5 plat...

beilou
02-05-2013, 02:37 PM
That is a cool idea yeah. Another one would be if we could choose to respect skills, OR stats. There have been times when I didn't want to respec everything. It costs 5 plat to respec all. Why not 3 plat for stats and 3 plat for skills? That way if someone chooses to respec only one, it'd be cheaper. Then, if someone wants to respec BOTH, StS would make a little extra $$.

mejslll
02-05-2013, 02:52 PM
great idea!!! this should be a must... do the quest for a free respec or have one for up date stats