PDA

View Full Version : Arcane's Equipment

Peekaboo
02-04-2013, 11:25 AM
I am assuming that the next update will include Arcane equips, I suggest making the drop rate of it exactly the same as the pet that let you drop your jaw, the HammerJaw. It will not only make it more challenging to farm, it will also not affect the prices of Legendaries equips. Hope more players will support this thread and give more suggestion and stuff.

Schwarztkowski
02-04-2013, 11:28 AM
I totally agree on this. +1

Bless
02-04-2013, 11:42 AM
It's all good as long as we don't have to gamble/spend plat

floats
02-04-2013, 11:51 AM
peekaboo O.o?? are u peekkaboo, ipeek, peekaboo from pl?

Zenlim
02-04-2013, 01:09 PM
I am assuming that the next update will include Arcane equips, I suggest making the drop rate of it exactly the same as the pet that let you drop your jaw, the HammerJaw. It will not only make it more challenging to farm, it will also not affect the prices of Legendaries equips. Hope more players will support this thread and give more suggestion and stuff.

Yes, this is what we want.
I have 5 friends have leave the game for time being.
Reason- everyone share the same item
Everyone is getting the same top gear
drop rate too high.

If there is chances, they will surely come back

Support this post
Cheers

Vystirch
02-04-2013, 03:02 PM
truely what should happen. If I would guess they will do. I would say that they will make one arcane set per class and give it a super low drop chance.

Energizeric
02-04-2013, 06:09 PM
Yes, make them super rare. It will be fun to farm for them, and will be even more fun to try to save up enough gold to buy one. :)

Zenlim
02-05-2013, 08:10 AM
truely what should happen. If I would guess they will do. I would say that they will make one arcane set per class and give it a super low drop chance.

Item have to be rare. More players will enjoy and play.

Xbuddyjosh
02-05-2013, 07:08 PM
Great idea