PDA

View Full Version : I didn't receive my Platinum

Diabloh
02-04-2013, 03:21 PM
Earlier today I bought 50$ worth of platinum, 600 plat to be precise. It didn't show up, so I took the steps to alert the STS support team. Created an account, tracked down my confirmation number, and now, 5 hours later, I still don't have any plat. It doesn't even say that an agent has been assigned to the case. I buy platinum on a monthly. Basis, and if this continues, they won't be getting anymore money from me. So I ask, Support team, you taking a lunch break? Day off? Please take the time out of your busy schedule to ensure that we get what we paid for. Thanks.

-Darkless

Vystirch
02-04-2013, 03:24 PM
Earlier today I bought 50$ worth of platinum, 600 plat to be precise. It didn't show up, so I took the steps to alert the STS support team. Created an account, tracked down my confirmation number, and now, 5 hours later, I still don't have any plat. It doesn't even say that an agent has been assigned to the case. I buy platinum on a monthly. Basis, and if this continues, they won't be getting anymore money from me. So I ask, Support team, you taking a lunch break? Day off? Please take the time out of your busy schedule to ensure that we get what we paid for. Thanks.

-Darkless
they can sometimes be backed logged enough that you will get an answer in 2-3 day. Maybe even a week. But they will reply to you.

Bless
02-04-2013, 03:25 PM
They have long lists of tickets/ support mails to go through so there might be a delay in your ticket to be assigned to. Just wait :) you'll get your plat dw.

Wait did this even make sense?

Lowlyspy
02-04-2013, 03:26 PM
I had this problem a couple weeks back. Took a week to finally get my plat. Which platform did you buy via? Online store, google in-app, or apple?

Diabloh
02-04-2013, 03:26 PM
Ive played bigger games with a lot more players/issues, and they can still get back to me within 3 hours. :(

I bought this on Google Play store, like I said I tracked down the. Confirmation number and am still waiting. Hard earned money for a weeks delivery? :(

Vystirch
02-04-2013, 03:49 PM
Ive played bigger games with a lot more players/issues, and they can still get back to me within 3 hours. :(

I bought this on Google Play store, like I said I tracked down the. Confirmation number and am still waiting. Hard earned money for a weeks delivery? :(

Most bigger games have alot bigger teams. Sts has a smaller team base and will get to you as soon as they get to your ticket.

Diabloh
02-04-2013, 05:41 PM
:( It's my money, and I want it now! Lol

Lowlyspy
02-04-2013, 05:48 PM
Yea i had the exact same problem. When they got to me they essentially said wait a few days then send another ticket. After sending my second ticket I waited 3 days for a response in which Dracknor just added the plat himself.

Samhayne
02-04-2013, 06:24 PM
Hi Diabloh,

Our apologies for the delay in receiving your Platinum. We know how frustrating it can be. Generally, 99% of purchases go through with no delay. Unfortunately, given the other parties involved (the platform and banks) issues resulting in delays can be outside of our control. I checked into your support issue and the team let me know they had just resolved your issue. You'll want to take a look at your email for more information from them.

Thank you very much for playing Arcane Legends!