PDA

View Full Version : Please ban Dethproof a huge scammer, (screenshots)

Mladen
02-04-2013, 04:18 PM
when i told to my guild about it they said alot of people got scammed by him too, he wanted to sell me a guild for 40k, and he scammd me.

images
http://imgur.com/Xy14FVR.png
http://i.imgur.com/KPsWxMl.png
http://i.imgur.com/yTe4qht.png

now if staff members care atleast a bit about this kind of behavior i expect to see him banned, god knows how many players got scammed by him.
thnx.

Arcanee
02-04-2013, 04:21 PM
You was going along with it so basically (Set up) but Delphina is gonna close thread lmao not supose to mention other players like that!

Mladen
02-04-2013, 04:24 PM
i somehow smell its you behind that nick, trying to make your scam reports look fake hm? screenshot tells everything.
members must be warned not do deal with him and action should be taken. except if scamming is allowed.

SuRfY
02-04-2013, 04:28 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?85390-Sacmmed-by-Dethproof&p=955672#post955672

Similar thread..and dethproof had replied...lol...

razerfingers
02-04-2013, 04:29 PM
they have an email support@spacetimestudios.com that you use to report this stuff to slice the drama on forums. therefore you dont get harrassed here or ingame.(just a guess)

Yoho
02-04-2013, 04:30 PM
imho, dethproof should be banned for intentional scam, even though guild is not allowed to trade

Anuvastar
02-04-2013, 04:33 PM
imho, dethproof should be banned for intentional scam, even though guild is not allowed to trade

Check the other thread brotha, dethproof replied as a total innocent lol

SuRfY
02-04-2013, 04:35 PM
As a matter of fact, he wanted to sell me his guild. So I told him there is this issue going on and pass him the link. LOL.

Uzii
02-04-2013, 04:40 PM
As a matter of fact, he wanted to sell me his guild. So I told him there is this issue going on and pass him the link. LOL.

Im dethproof
So..... Guys this man is not honest
Here what sadclown asked me to combine me guild to his guild ..
So my guild is one of the best in arcane legends and I have refused ....
So he is mad about an how do dare to write my nick name I haven't scammed
Anyone if anyone has another opinion write , and mr sadclown you don't have the right to
Destroy my reputation , I won't get down to your low level I have gold enough
I don't need yours and I won't ever sell my guild to anyone cause I don't sell my friends
So polite your self before you lie lol ..... And admins .... Please he don't have the right
To do this I hope you understand my situation ..... Any way . Sadclown you have issues dude
.... Please ..... Don't lie .' Thanks

So he wanted to sell his guild to u.. hm interesting.. and when u told him its on forum he came and says hes not selling.. very interesting

Mladen
02-04-2013, 04:42 PM
Email has been sent to support with this thread link.

SuRfY
02-04-2013, 04:44 PM
So he wanted to sell his guild to u.. hm interesting.. and when u told him its on forum he came and says hes not selling.. very interesting

I should have taken a screenshot conversation of him trying to sell me the guild just now. LOL.

Uzii
02-04-2013, 04:47 PM
I should have taken a screenshot conversation of him trying to sell me the guild just now. LOL.

Haha well u should.. but it proves these guys complaining r right

Arcanee
02-04-2013, 04:50 PM
Who is Nick? I am Arcanee the great!

Darkgenocide
02-04-2013, 04:51 PM
Both ya should be banned lol

Arcanee
02-04-2013, 04:51 PM
And its still a rule! You cant really call someone out like that you will see!

Busterbiebe
02-04-2013, 05:07 PM
Ok this isn't right u said he sold u a guild yet he asked u for an invite to UR guild. Then, it looks like he became the master of ur guild... Am I right so far? Then, if I'm not mistaken, the person he booted was u. So then y did u say he sold u the guild?

Samhayne
02-04-2013, 05:09 PM
Locking this thread up.

No need to post reports like this. Instead, make use of the in game reporting functionality to notify our Support Team. Thanks!