PDA

View Full Version : Frost Weapons and Steel Commando Armor Leaving the Store on Thursday!

Samhayne
02-04-2013, 04:38 PM
Frost Weapons (bow, sword 'n shield, rifle) and Steel Commando Armor will be leaving the in-game Store this Thursday, February 7th. They will be replaced with new "molten" fire weapons and Buccaneer Armor. The Buccaneer Armor will help you get ready for the coming Kraken Isles expansion (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?84781-Kraken-Isles-Expansion-Coming-to-Arcane-Legends-in-Late-February) and to say, 'Arrr!'

Get these items before they are gone!

Frost Weapons

Steel Commando Armor

SuRfY
02-04-2013, 04:39 PM
Frost Weapons (bow, sword 'n shield, rifle) and Steel Commando Armor will be leaving the in-game Store this Thursday, February 7th. They will be replaced with new "molten" fire weapons and Buccaneer Armor. The Buccaneer Armor will help you get ready for the coming Kraken Isles expansion (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?84781-Kraken-Isles-Expansion-Coming-to-Arcane-Legends-in-Late-February) and to say, 'Arrr!'

Get these items before they are gone!

Frost Weapons

Steel Commando Armor

Woot! No sneek peak of the weapons and armours?

Samhayne
02-04-2013, 04:44 PM
Woot! No sneek peak of the weapons and armours?

Get a sneak peek at the new Buccaneer Armor and Molten Weapons in the Spacetime Insider Forum at http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?85443-Arcane-Legends-Sneak-Peek-at-Molten-Weapons-and-Buccaneer-Armor

Energizeric
02-04-2013, 05:13 PM
Does this include the vanities too, or will they still be available?

Tilax
02-04-2013, 05:16 PM
He didnt mention it I probably think that vanities will go away after expansion.

Matutd
02-04-2013, 05:27 PM
When will "founders" gear disappear and be made untradable?

Samhayne
02-04-2013, 05:38 PM
Does this include the vanities too, or will they still be available?

The vanities of Steel Commando will still be available. They will probably be discontinued in the future. The plan is to have vanities, like for the Buccaneer looks, become available after the expansion is out and the next one is coming. That way, if you like the look of the previous expansion end game gear, you can get the vanity version of it.

Lowlyspy
02-04-2013, 06:01 PM
Ah so we'll be seeing recolored vanity versions of the demonlord gear? That's cool.

Vystirch
02-04-2013, 06:04 PM
Ah so we'll be seeing recolored vanity versions of the demonlord gear? That's cool.

That is cool, cause demonlord regular armor stats suck.

But with the recolored versions they don't have ambiance like flames on demonlord, smoke on rogue founders, etc.

Energizeric
02-04-2013, 06:12 PM
The vanities of Steel Commando will still be available. They will probably be discontinued in the future. The plan is to have vanities, like for the Buccaneer looks, become available after the expansion is out and the next one is coming. That way, if you like the look of the previous expansion end game gear, you can get the vanity version of it.

Sam: has their been any discussions on having some kind of quest or other way (even if it costs plat) to convert the original founders items into vanity? I noticed that STS went out of their way to make the current founders vanities different colors from the original founders items. So since the original founders items had lousy stats and most players did not use them at level 15/16, I'm just hoping maybe their was some original purpose for actually calling them "founders". I spent plat and purchased those founders chests even though I knew the stats weren't good, because after playing PL, I guessed there would probably be something special done with the founders items in the future. Now I'm wondering if that was a mistake. Since I got those items, they have just been sitting in my stash.

STS could even make money on this. You could charge plat for the crafting recipe. I would be first in line to convert mine. I love the blue one.

Lalarie
02-04-2013, 06:22 PM
Sam: has their been any discussions on having some kind of quest or other way (even if it costs plat) to convert the original founders items into vanity? I noticed that STS went out of their way to make the current founders vanities different colors from the original founders items. So since the original founders items had lousy stats and most players did not use them at level 15/16, I'm just hoping maybe their was some original purpose for actually calling them "founders". I spent plat and purchased those founders chests even though I knew the stats weren't good, because after playing PL, I guessed there would probably be something special done with the founders items in the future. Now I'm wondering if that was a mistake. Since I got those items, they have just been sitting in my stash.

STS could even make money on this. You could charge plat for the crafting recipe. I would be first in line to convert mine. I love the blue one.

Nice idea btw

Kiekei
02-04-2013, 11:06 PM
Sent from my Windows 8 phone

parnasofication
02-05-2013, 01:08 AM
That is cool, cause demonlord regular armor stats suck.

But with the recolored versions they don't have ambiance like flames on demonlord, smoke on rogue founders, etc.

hmm..the demonlord stats suck? the demonlord plate of will, IMO, is the best available armor for warrior. I don't think the stats suck. :)

XDash
02-05-2013, 07:11 AM
hmm..the demonlord stats suck? the demonlord plate of will, IMO, is the best available armor for warrior. I don't think the stats suck. :)

I would usually say something about this but im broke atm xD