PDA

View Full Version : Battery meter please

Chaim Nail
02-05-2013, 12:48 AM
Whilst playing AL on my Nook Tablet the only indication I get that the battery is low is when the device starts thinking the touchscreen is getting pressed on random parts of the screen which causes lots of buttons to be activated (sometimes it can bring up the keyboard and start typing gibberish), meaning a quick scramble for the charging lead before it shuts down, which it just did a few minutes ago.

Can you please add a battery status icon option with percentage, the battery on my tablet is pretty good but even that can't survive hours and hours of 100% processor usage :)

razerfingers
02-05-2013, 01:01 AM
I think if you go into menu before game options down in lower left is battery meter. Its how it is for all the other games. Hope i helped! But its kind of vague explainanation let me see if i can find it and screen it

Edit- thats lame there is none. Then yes i agree!! They need one.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Energizeric
02-05-2013, 06:59 AM
Yeah, it would be nice. They should just put it somewhere on the inspect screen since that's the screen we all go to most often.

Chaim Nail
04-06-2013, 08:23 PM
It just happened again and this time it spent some of my platinum on extra inventory slots I don't want or need :(

Chaim Nail
04-09-2013, 02:07 PM
I emailed at the same time as the above post, just got a reply a short while ago saying they reverted the situation, and indeed they have, 30 plat back into my account I'm saving for a future use and inventory slots reduced back to 100 (150 is even too much for basic farming).

Thanks STS! :)

P.S. I'd still like a battery meter to avoid things going gnarly again

inkredible
04-10-2013, 12:53 AM
eh with iphone you get a notif when you have 20% batt left, idk about androids

Chaim Nail
04-10-2013, 01:43 AM
Normally my Android tablet pops up a notification at 15% telling me it needs more juice but the device starts going crazy at 17%-19% when playing AL, I think the fact that AL runs the cpu at 100% doesn't help.