PDA

View Full Version : Free Platinum

Jackyll
02-05-2013, 12:59 AM
Pretty sure someone has suggested this but i'm to lazy to look.

What I suggest is there be a way we can get a few platinum a day like 1-10 nothing big. Reason behind this is with all the uproar recently over Hammerjaw (I'm included in that again sorry about that) having something that we can do on a daily basis to obtain even a few platinum could help stop the bleeding so to speak. i know this is how sts makes their money but like i said 1 or 2 a day would be fantastic. save up do a respec or save for month and buy whatever.

Now that being said this needs to be something a little more intense than the story tokens kind of quests or Klaas/Shazbot NPC's. So i'm using the STS forums as a sound board here and would like to hear what people would consider an acceptable quest for free platinum daily.

Genuinous
02-05-2013, 07:35 AM
I like the idea (well duh, who wouldn't). 1 plat a day is not an outrages amount considering I'd only have about 80 plat so far. However I'm not sure if quests are the way to go. Daily quests are already super easy and boring. You go around 1 hit ko everyone. Meh... Now if we made quests really challenging, taking a long time to compete or difficult needing top gear, that would be cool and unfair. It would not be fair with lower level players or players with lesser gear. So honestly I do not really see a good way to do quests. I think a collection method, like shazbot would just be fine (making it 24-48 hours) so active players could get some extra plat, feel appreciated while making it attainable for all levels.

Darkgenocide
02-05-2013, 07:41 AM
or they could make like a Elite Random Drop liike a Pink, Collect 5 and get 2 Plat

Jackyll
02-06-2013, 01:38 AM
I like the idea of a drop to it, maybe add it to the same drop rate as the locked crates or a little harder to get but something everyone can get at any level.

Caiahar
02-06-2013, 10:03 AM
Then everyone would start farming platinum...

Bless
02-06-2013, 01:55 PM
By completing a daily platinum quest, you get 1 plat everyday in ONE account (not a toon)

^ good idea