PDA

View Full Version : [HammerJaw Pet] I'm not happy that I didn't get one

Hysteria
02-05-2013, 03:30 AM
Excuse me
U guess how much money i spent for HammerJaw' Egg.
Are u serious?!
I spent more thn $150to 200USD in My history..
U knw wot?!!! Nothing came out from Locked Grand Crate of the Watch.
I never ever get pets' Egg too!!!!
One box need 15Platinums to opened it.
Im quite upset about this HammerJaw promotion.
I never opened Locked Grand Crate of the Watch but this idiot HammerJaw!!!! because of this I spent alot.
Are u planning to let us Keep spanding money and nothing to pay back to us?!
I Hope AL Team read this and figure out this unbalance' Promotion Stupid HammerJaw!!!

Akaee
02-05-2013, 03:38 AM
Uhmm who choose to spend that much money? It was clear it is a very small chance on getting any and your own choice to open crates.

Hysteria
02-05-2013, 03:53 AM
Yea but Didnt read it carefully???
Unbalance' Promotion. only Platinum user can get this but!!! Srsly It' unbalanced promotion.
I spent Money Aion game or other game but it wasnt like this even Item was so rare unique ultra.
Akaee, I feel like u wanna answer like Pro thn think about Balance ur self..
Company' keep update game bcoz of Fix Balance and Bug, k??

Akaee
02-05-2013, 03:58 AM
Yes i did and my answer stays the same. I opened crates too and did not get what i wanted so lost cash. My choice, my loss.

Prototypedwar
02-05-2013, 04:26 AM
*hulk angry, hulk smash*

SuRfY
02-05-2013, 04:26 AM
Excuse me
U guess how much money i spent for HammerJaw' Egg.
Are u serious?!
I spent more thn $150to 200USD in My history..
U knw wot?!!! Nothing came out from Locked Grand Crate of the Watch.
I never ever get pets' Egg too!!!!
One box need 15Platinums to opened it.
Im quite upset about this HammerJaw promotion.
I never opened Locked Grand Crate of the Watch but this idiot HammerJaw!!!! because of this I spent alot.
Are u planning to let us Keep spanding money and nothing to pay back to us?!
I Hope AL Team read this and figure out this unbalance' Promotion Stupid HammerJaw!!!

If everything is free, how can they make money? Plat users should be rewarded with something exclusive for their support in terms of money towards the company.

Anyway, with no offense, anyone could post whatever they want. I could also say I spend 10 million US dollars on the game with no screenshots to prove. :P

Anuvastar
02-05-2013, 05:01 AM
dudes, mates, we can totally understand his situation brothas. i spend 80 dollars myself and got nothing. i dont complain, i just say to show how the luck works in this game. they should make the egg available for what, 1500 plats? but so many people are wasting 100 dollars + and dont come to say ''u have been warned it is super rare so dont complain'' cause i know u get the point: new pet? uber rare? of course people will want it so bad. bro just relax, sell the stuff from the crates make some cash, and try to buy a hammerjaw from someone im sure you can do it brotha just believe in you brotha ok? peace

Madstar
02-05-2013, 02:28 PM
Lol^

Lalarie
02-05-2013, 03:33 PM
1. It sad exceedingly rare on description 2. Samhaye even said Arcane Rarity is UBER rare 3. Did sts make you buy it >.> ;)

Xbuddyjosh
02-05-2013, 04:17 PM
Good point larie :)

Lalarie
02-05-2013, 04:23 PM
Good point larie :)

Thx

undorename
02-05-2013, 08:42 PM
ha? mer..jaw!

Jimmy Chong
02-05-2013, 09:08 PM
Hammerjaw is all about luck dude! I brought 1.7k of plat just to try my luck, and what do you know? On the tenth crate i open it's there! Totally random and luck, it's already stated there RARE so you can't complain, and it's a gamble, no people use a gun on you to invest on hammerjaw!

spiderpig
02-05-2013, 09:12 PM
1. It sad exceedingly rare on description 2. Samhaye even said Arcane Rarity is UBER rare 3. Did sts make you buy it >.> ;)

#3 for everybody asking the same question about the hammerhead look at number 3.that will answer your question.

very true lalarie.

pilon
02-06-2013, 07:58 AM
no1 force you to spend money, ur game, ur money, ur choice, dun blame sts or whoever

Chickenrunnn
02-06-2013, 04:29 PM
With $150to 200USD, you could have bought yourselves a real shark :vlol:

Lalarie
02-06-2013, 04:44 PM
#3 for everybody asking the same question about the hammerhead look at number 3.that will answer your question.

very true lalarie.

Thanks, its just I wasted 120 plat, but I didn't blame sts cause I made the choice to open the chests.

Rare
02-06-2013, 05:42 PM
Like I said... people will never understand.

They feel entitled to it. If you don't want to spend a looot of money. Stop thinking about this egg.

Valsacar
02-06-2013, 06:03 PM
I really like the title, how exactly are they liars when they said it was really rare and the OPs experience proved that?

To the OP, please learn to use spellcheckers, it is painfully difficult to try and read what you are posting.

Tilax
02-07-2013, 08:33 PM
Hysteria in the end it was your decision of spending this ridiculous amount of money on a game. So don't go hating on them even tho they themselves stated it that it's an UBER-RARE item. And jheeze! people saying its a scam wow! People who are spending 100's of Dollars/Pounds don't even think before they take action, so how can they blame it on someone else? Answer that first then Post.

Thank you.

Vystirch
02-08-2013, 03:27 AM
Like I said... people will never understand.

They feel entitled to it. If you don't want to spend a looot of money. Stop thinking about this egg.

Yep, entitlement mentality.... There's a lot of this nowadays..... :/

SuRfY
02-08-2013, 06:03 AM
Doesn't really matter how rare they say the pet is the fact remains that it is a scam. I understand that there are ways in game that you need to provide for an income opportunity for the game to remain free but there is no need to leech off of the people who play this game a ton and do spend real money at times. You don't get recognized as one of the greats in the gaming world by screwing over your customers. Even when you package the screwing under the ruse that "Its really really rare but please don't be mad when we take all your plat". And for the record I opened a total of 2 boxes so 30 plat is a non discussion but the people I know that opened way way more should feel taken advantage of. Oh and putting "New Gear" for plat purchases before the expansion that are no better than standard 21 pinks? Really? I can feel the screw lurking around the corner. I like Arcane Legends I just don't like certain directions they are going about the business aspect of it. I am not a blind fanboy so I can see it for what it is. There probably won't be any changes made to make it better, it is what it is, so I'll just go back to playing the game.

End of the day, the item exist in the game and people have it so it's not any scam. Just because someone has money doesn't mean they could get it. That's the exclusivity.

Valsacar
02-08-2013, 12:50 PM
The bug bit me today, decided to try and get one... 1700 plat later, still don't have one. Damn. I hope all arcane items are like this, grinding will feel more purposeful.

Prototypedwar
02-08-2013, 12:54 PM
why was the thread renamed?

Rare
02-09-2013, 07:54 PM
Doesn't really matter how rare they say the pet is the fact remains that it is a scam.

Yeah. Totally sucks. Who do they think they are forcing us to spend our money on platinum... THEN!!! Forcing us to buy Hammerjaw?!? The nerve!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Busterbiebe
02-10-2013, 12:20 AM
Yeah. Totally sucks. Who do they think they are forcing us to spend our money on platinum... THEN!!! Forcing us to buy Hammerjaw?!? The nerve!

Like EVERYONE said, it's ur choice to spend the money it's ur choice to open the locked crates STS isn't forcing u to do anything.

Busterbiebe
02-10-2013, 12:22 AM
Also, everyone, if u saw a lot if people walking around kraag with a hammerjaw, that would ruin the ARCANE effect. It would b more like arcane trash lol

BoomBox
02-10-2013, 03:25 AM
1. It was your choice to spend that much money/plat
2. STS didnt force you to open crates
3. Pay attention to when a dev posts how RARE this pet was
4. All in all, you lost and want sts to refund your for a choice that you made ha, good luck on that, go rant and rave somewhere else.

Rare
02-10-2013, 08:15 AM
Like EVERYONE said, it's ur choice to spend the money it's ur choice to open the locked crates STS isn't forcing u to do anything.

FYI my message was loaded with sarcasm.

Randomguy
02-10-2013, 12:56 PM
just buy the other shark

TuMadreee
02-10-2013, 06:05 PM
I opened one crate... And got hammerjaw haha :)

Madstar
02-10-2013, 06:46 PM
I opened one crate... And got hammerjaw haha :)

Sure. ;)

chitgoks
02-10-2013, 11:32 PM
just buy the other shark

correct.

Friufi
02-15-2013, 03:02 PM
It's not so much about getting the pet, it's the AP that comes with it. You can't be high on the LB if you don't get Hammerjaw.

I've spent loads of plats too, but alas, I'm not so lucky still. It sure feels like I don't deserve to be high on the LB because of bad luck, not because of lack of effort and time spent playing AL.

Madstar
02-15-2013, 03:04 PM
I know right! Leaderboards should be more efforts, work in it, playing, etc. Not for money..

hippl
02-15-2013, 03:14 PM
It's not so much about getting the pet, it's the AP that comes with it. You can't be high on the LB if you don't get Hammerjaw.

I've spent loads of plats too, but alas, I'm not so lucky still. It sure feels like I don't deserve to be high on the LB because of bad luck, not because of lack of effort and time spent playing AL.

this.

shark itself is nothing, in next season only people with extra plat would buy it, alas in current season to be top on LB u have to pay. It's double stupid, cause it was announced in the end of the season, when a lot of effort was spent already and you could have expect being on top. Mean way to make profit for sts

Rare
02-15-2013, 03:16 PM
this.

shark itself is nothing, in next season only people with extra plat would buy it, alas in current season to be top on LB u have to pay. It's double stupid, cause it was announced in the end of the season, when a lot of effort was spent already and you could have expect being on top. Mean way to make profit for sts

Well... if you want to spend $100s of dollars to be on the leaderboard... more power to you just to have people see your name.

batik
02-16-2013, 01:09 AM
go home hysteria... you're drunk... hahaha