PDA

View Full Version : Able to get Maried

Darkgenocide
02-05-2013, 07:23 AM
I used to play a game called Perfect World and you could buy a Wedding Ring set or something like that (it was pretty expensive as it cost $$ like Platinum to purchase or was SUPER expensive as gold) and you could get married at a NPC when you both had the set. When you got married it would say who you were married to under your name kinda like the titles in this game like lets say i got married, it would say under the other persons name "Darkgenocides Wife". It was a cool system and made it alot of fun to get married n have friends married and all that. You could get devorced for a price too and have the names removed if you wanted.

beilou
02-05-2013, 02:22 PM
*face-palm*

Vystirch
02-05-2013, 04:04 PM
Hmm wonder where this came from :p

Cool idea :) <3

Lalarie
02-05-2013, 04:14 PM
Oooo, sounds awesome

Melodicdeath
02-05-2013, 04:22 PM
AL needs that! Hint hint* It would be fun if we atleast had the option to make a customizable title.

I'm hoping this wedding will inspire others to step outside the box and have a little fun! If there's someone of whom you always play with or is a good friend ( even both) ig..why not marry em? Its a blast! Vys and I took it a step further and went interracial, I thought a rouge and a mage would be hilarious! Its always fun to raise an eyebrow or two haha ;)

Xbuddyjosh
02-05-2013, 06:58 PM
Which of u is guy and which if u is gal?

Vystirch
02-05-2013, 07:08 PM
Which of u is guy and which if u is gal?

Lol I'm a guy in rl, melo is a girl in rl. But ig I'm a girl, and melo is a boy..... So it is kinda opposite and confusing..... :p

Matutd
02-05-2013, 07:09 PM
On a game called dark age of Camelot, you could get drunk which made your screen blurry and your character disoriented, then have drunken fist fights.

Xbadboyx
02-05-2013, 07:36 PM
(face-palm)