PDA

View Full Version : Twinks vs End Game PVP

spiderpig
02-05-2013, 07:51 AM
They say twinks are bad *** pvp'ers. How do you think would a twink fare in endgame pvp and vice versa?

Most twinks here in forums are either talking about killstreaks and high k/d ratio whereas in endgame,players are just happy to get 1/1 kd and maybe 2-4 killstreak. What do you think about this?

And lastly, why are people playing in twinks rather than endgame pvp?Don't they have what it takes to pvp endgame or they dont think endgame pvp is a challenge to them.What are their reasons to remain a twink (or make a twink) instead of capping?

NO FLAMING.PLS RESPECT THE OPINION OF OTHERS.

Snalin
02-05-2013, 07:54 AM
Being top in endgame does not equal King of PVP

spiderpig
02-05-2013, 08:00 AM
Being top in endgame does not equal King of PVP

Yeah, i agree.i have lots of kills since i play a lot but i also have lots of deaths. Im the pretty average point and shoot guy myself. You will know a skilled pvp'er when you meet one yourself in arena.

Phupham88
02-05-2013, 08:03 AM
Y they make a twink ?? I think cuz they like to win, i mean like no death xddd.did u see some twink with rate 50:1 xd in that 50killed i think only 1people with same gear like twink,and only twink have max gear lv16. Some twink said more skill when they pvp lower lv xd . I think that bs newbie dont have a change to kill them how is take more skill..

Snalin
02-05-2013, 08:05 AM
who cares >.>

Just learn to have fun

Rollo
02-05-2013, 10:03 AM
Generally speaking, in most MMORPGS twinking is considered easier because gear is easier to acquire and there are -normally- less skills that need to be managed. Comparing twinks too end game pvp is rediculous, because its not the same. So you can continue on with your little twink witch hunt but I don't think you're gonna get very far. Its been around since before AL was created, and it'll be around long after its gone.

Cero
02-05-2013, 10:53 AM
idk why you're still hating twinks surely those who brag about their godlike makes the twink pvp to be hated. But dont hate twinks just now they can post their k/d strikes and owning pics because their arent much twinks that are equal to their gears , skill set up etc. Give them some time receuiting more twinks and you'll see how fun twinks are if all who are playing have IT, it is too early to hate twinks.

And you yourself knows the answer about your questions.

Add: both can be fun.

Infrico
02-05-2013, 11:10 AM
who cares >.>

Just learn to have fun

Exactly lol.

Bless
02-05-2013, 11:27 AM
Spiderpig, drop it. You don't know any crap about twinking so stop hatin.

Please make a twink. Pvp me. Then talk.

D-:
02-05-2013, 11:33 AM
Called u out bruh^

spiderpig
02-05-2013, 01:06 PM
Yeah, i agree.i have lots of kills since i play a lot but i also have lots of deaths. Im the pretty average point and shoot guy myself. You will know a skilled pvp'er when you meet one yourself in arena.

Spiderpig, drop it. You don't know any crap about twinking so stop hatin.

Please make a twink. Pvp me. Then talk.

so hardcore! still not impress tho, make a level 21 toon and try to do your thing against capped zones and let me know if you are doing great then ill become a fan.This is not about me by the way.Im noob,i have a k/d of 1/1.5 i think :)

really
02-05-2013, 01:09 PM
You worry too much about what others do.

Bless
02-05-2013, 01:10 PM
I'll make a capped toon deal, will you pay for my gear and respec expenses?

Bless
02-05-2013, 01:10 PM
You worry too much about what others do. wouldve thanked u a mil times if I was on pc

spiderpig
02-05-2013, 01:31 PM

I'll make a capped toon deal, will you pay for my gear and respec expenses?

aha, thats what ive thought so also.but, c'mon as i said this is not about me, if you really want to prove something, make a name on capped zones too and then ill be a fan.i already acknowlege im a noob, you cant prove something by killing a noob right? if you really think you are that great then give me us your k/d when you play a capped toon for some time.then we compare that to your twinks k/d.

as a twink i was thinking you have more money than everybody else since twink gears by far is more expensive than capped gears.I dont have money, if i have then maybe i could have tried twinking too and you could have whoop my ash like everybody else, but i havent.

i dont even have a credit card.

really
02-05-2013, 02:22 PM
aha, thats what ive thought so also.but, c'mon as i said this is not about me, if you really want to prove something, make a name on capped zones too and then ill be a fan.i already acknowlege im a noob, you cant prove something by killing a noob right? if you really think you are that great then give me us your k/d when you play a capped toon for some time.then we compare that to your twinks k/d.

as a twink i was thinking you have more money than everybody else since twink gears by far is more expensive than capped gears.I dont have money, if i have then maybe i could have tried twinking too and you could have whoop my ash like everybody else, but i havent.

i dont even have a credit card.
No, It is all about you and your insecurity. The second thread of the same that I have seen from you, actually. Is there an 'Impress Spiderpig' achievement that I missed? Didn't think so. I don't care if you are a fan. Nobody does. Nobody has something to prove except you, in your own mind. You call everyone out and say that they have something to prove to you? ROTFL And then you say "NO FLAMING.PLS RESPECT THE OPINION OF OTHERS." ? How about respect the actual achievements of others, not the mental machinations of an insecure mind, but actual achievements? Perhaps you would be better served focusing more on farming, and less on what others are doing.

Rollo
02-05-2013, 04:57 PM
You're the only one here trying to prove something. Many folks have tried patently explaining this too you but your either too ignorant to understand or you're trolling for attention. If you're so terrible at pvp, (both end game and twinking) then what value is there in any of your threads in the pvp section. Why are you even posting here in this section?

tHelonestud
02-05-2013, 05:08 PM
Generally endgame the majority of players there are more experienced even if it's a first character so you will see less of the 'pros' boosting their kdr without buffing
Also people are usually more willing throw their cash at sets they will be using for awhile while a noob might be using trash while he is leveling he could be saving enough to get some decent gear buy level 70 or so
Endgamers for the most part were noobs at one point so possibly having their kdr screwed over when they sucked made them not care.
One thing with these kdr obsessed twinks they are almost always artificial rushing people in the name of FFA, but they get in a balanced teams and say 'we should 1v1' or they just leave. Endgame FFA are usually just played for fun and people just have a good time

gundamsone
02-05-2013, 06:26 PM
Exactly lol.

Exactly this

You folks are comparing apples and oranges why bother ?=.=

Xbuddyjosh
02-05-2013, 07:20 PM
They say twinks are bad *** pvp'ers. How do you think would a twink fare in endgame pvp and vice versa?

Most twinks here in forums are either talking about killstreaks and high k/d ratio whereas in endgame,players are just happy to get 1/1 kd and maybe 2-4 killstreak. What do you think about this?

And lastly, why are people playing in twinks rather than endgame pvp?Don't they have what it takes to pvp endgame or they dont think endgame pvp is a challenge to them.What are their reasons to remain a twink (or make a twink) instead of capping?

NO FLAMING.PLS RESPECT THE OPINION OF OTHERS.

I have mine because I like to pvp and I wanted to get some more use out of my original lvl 11 founders gear it's really not much different than endgame; lots of people just do it to reuse some old gear, as well as just to have fun. There really is no TRUE reason y

spiderpig
02-05-2013, 08:47 PM
twinks are angry :) didnt understand my post :) read guys. i didnt even started flaming anybody.i was ASKING questions this time nothing else.

first i asked if twinks would also fare good in endgame pvp? i was asking for your opinion,nothing else.i didnt say twinks will fare bad.i was looking for an answer.

second, what do you think about the difference between twinksand endgame pvp since theres a big gap between k/d,etc.I was asking where did sts REALLY WENT WRONG since this is rather unusual.(c'mon i knew theres a lot of great twink players out there but is this always the case in all mmorpg?where few can really dominate all as like get a high kd (everybody is talking about their high kds in AL and theres no denying in it) I was asking if there is something missing that sts didnt notice. I dont have any twink experience in any game so i dont know thats why i ask if this is usually the case in twinks.

and third, i was curious why people go for twinks when they can capped their toons. I was asking asking for answers from two perspectives, the twink and endgame pvp experience.I was asking why people stick with their twinks and not endgame?what are their experience in endgame that they didnt like and what are their experience in twinks that made them stay.

so, did i bash any twinks?no.i did bash a lot of twinks before but its not because i really hate the twinking experience but because alot are just plain bragging (ex.twink 1 oh i just got a 54 killstreak with my twink: twink 2 thats lame i just did 84kills in a row: twink 3 noobs, i had like 100 and i have an ss of it) so, arent you annoyed by it?and for sure you know theres lots of post that goes like these here.

spiderpig
02-05-2013, 09:21 PM
devs delete this thread please. :)

birdmasta
02-06-2013, 01:01 AM
There are nubs everywhere in 21 and twink pvp. Atm ik some nub 21's who enjoy farming us 16's and all. And just ignore the bragging. Twinks take skill and i hate fighting nubs cuz its so boring i usually (on my sorc) look for powerful twinks (example: Yolo called me out and i was like HELL YA 1v1 and we had a fun game. gg yolo tied :D) im not the kdr type and ik many others arent my kdr is purely legit. I just join random games with guildies (reoven, reekeeps, passives, verzy, and some more). Sometimes we do guild 1v1s and other things. IK for sure none of my guildies farm, the noobs just stay and get owned by em. Im not the type of guy to recruit kill farmers. Also, twinks are increasing! many new rogues and warriors are destroying each day (sorcerer dead at 16 -.- managed to promote a few tho) Its becoming tougher for my sorcerer and all my twinks to stay alive with these new ppl. Noobs dont appear as often anymore so i rele cant farm (i dont even do it, just join and play :D ITS CALLED FUN) alright thats all :D

twinks are angry :) didnt understand my post :) read guys. i didnt even started flaming anybody.i was ASKING questions this time nothing else.

first i asked if twinks would also fare good in endgame pvp? i was asking for your opinion,nothing else.i didnt say twinks will fare bad.i was looking for an answer.

second, what do you think about the difference between twinksand endgame pvp since theres a big gap between k/d,etc.I was asking where did sts REALLY WENT WRONG since this is rather unusual.(c'mon i knew theres a lot of great twink players out there but is this always the case in all mmorpg?where few can really dominate all as like get a high kd (everybody is talking about their high kds in AL and theres no denying in it) I was asking if there is something missing that sts didnt notice. I dont have any twink experience in any game so i dont know thats why i ask if this is usually the case in twinks.

and third, i was curious why people go for twinks when they can capped their toons. I was asking asking for answers from two perspectives, the twink and endgame pvp experience.I was asking why people stick with their twinks and not endgame?what are their experience in endgame that they didnt like and what are their experience in twinks that made them stay.

so, did i bash any twinks?no.i did bash a lot of twinks before but its not because i really hate the twinking experience but because alot are just plain bragging (ex.twink 1 oh i just got a 54 killstreak with my twink: twink 2 thats lame i just did 84kills in a row: twink 3 noobs, i had like 100 and i have an ss of it) so, arent you annoyed by it?and for sure you know theres lots of post that goes like these here.

Limsi
02-06-2013, 01:27 AM
I support Endgame PvP over Twinking, just my 2 cents.

birdmasta
02-06-2013, 01:31 AM
i rele dont care... i just hate lvling so twinking is easier for me since i dont have to lvl at all... endgame however constant lvling each update. I just dont like how spiderpid keeps making threads about these... IT seems he wants a certain answer from us twinks. An answer like "I now support endgame twinks are dumb" or something like that. hes made like 2 threads over twinks and endgame... and then saying how we noobs and all... Thats messed up.