PDA

View Full Version : Doh...

Reggin
02-05-2013, 08:24 AM
Wow... after opening 178 chests, I finally got a Hammerjaw egg... however, due to the endless spamming of chest opens to get it, I accidentally opened it when I didn't want to! It just happened to show up as the first chest... think STS can fix this after spending all that cash on the egg?

Justg
02-05-2013, 08:46 AM
First off, congrats! Second off, doh!

Please email us at support(at)spacetimestudios.com and we'll check it out.

Anuvastar
02-05-2013, 08:46 AM
soooooo you got the egg but dont want it?? ill buyyyy itt

edit, got ninjad --'

spiderpig
02-05-2013, 08:59 AM
First off, congrats! Second off, doh!

Please email us at support(at)spacetimestudios.com and we'll check it out.

the lags killing everybody, doh. just kidding :) but really its annoying. I hope you can fix it asap.with the hammerhed, you are doing great.i hope in the future updates we will see exceedingly rare items also as well as eggs only few can acquire.(or needs a lot of dedication/farming to acquire..)

Reggin
02-05-2013, 09:31 AM
I want it... just not on the character I opened it with... though I may want to sell it... I'm just mad after opening so many chests so quickly that I accidentally opened it before I even realized that I got it!

BoomBox
02-05-2013, 10:06 AM
Email support! :) they might be nice enough to move it for you

KillaSkillz
02-05-2013, 11:24 AM
So, only like $100 bucks on plat, and whatever gold for the chests. Yeah totally worth it :devilish:

Reggin
02-05-2013, 01:14 PM
I did email support... hopefully they can put it back in the egg for me so I can think through what I want to do with it...

LwMark
02-05-2013, 01:29 PM
I did email support... hopefully they can put it back in the egg for me so I can think through what I want to do with it...

devs will play god

I can think of a couple peopls ik in rl that should be put back in their eggs

spiderpig
02-05-2013, 01:43 PM

nah, that wont work.bad for business :)
if you really want it bad then ask for the pet and i do hope your other character have the same email for it to lool legit but then again if they do that everybody will be asking for transfers too for all other pets.

next time , be attentive.

Anuvastar
02-05-2013, 01:46 PM
nah, that wont work.bad for business :)
if you really want it bad then ask for the pet and i do hope your other character have the same email for it to lool legit but then again if they do that everybody will be asking for transfers too for all other pets.

next time , be attentive.

noooo support will help look at justg's post mate.

Reggin
02-05-2013, 01:52 PM
Dude... I was opening dozens of chests in rapid succession... it isn't bad for business to treat highly profitable players fairly... I emailed right when it happened... I don't know if I want to keep or sell, but I want to have a fair chance at deciding what I want to do with an extremely rare item I spent a fortune of real money on...

Energizeric
02-05-2013, 02:22 PM
They will do it for him because he asked right away. If he had waited a few days and then emailed, maybe they would not. They will help when you make a mistake on something like that. What they will not do is help if you have remorse about a previous decision you made, i.e. you opened the pet, used it for a week and then decided you would rather sell it.

Reggin
02-05-2013, 02:47 PM
Props to STS for actually handling this well and treating me fairly... and on that note... entertaining offers, but serious ones only. Thing cost me a small fortune and I've seen them go for over 7.5+ mill... PM me offers if you want it!