PDA

View Full Version : rogue equip please help!!!!

Joao Pedro Soares Aldeia
02-05-2013, 11:22 AM
I´m a rogue lvl 20

What is the best equip i can have ??

regardless the price.

Please help !

Thanks

Kiekei
02-05-2013, 11:54 AM
Wait til lvl 21. If you get to 21 before the end of the month, you will be capped. Then you would buy the best gear for your character. Everyone has an opinion on which set is best. I mix it up,and use what is best for MY build. You can browse the auction house(cs) and click "show stats" to find the gear that best suits your needs.

Keep in mind, the new expansion with a new level cap will be out by the end of the month.
Sent from my Windows 8 phone

Syylent
02-06-2013, 02:47 PM
Wait til lvl 21. If you get to 21 before the end of the month, you will be capped. Then you would buy the best gear for your character. Everyone has an opinion on which set is best. I mix it up,and use what is best for MY build. You can browse the auction house(cs) and click "show stats" to find the gear that best suits your needs.

Keep in mind, the new expansion with a new level cap will be out by the end of the month.
Sent from my Windows 8 phone

Maybe it is because I am too cheap, but I still have mostly level 20 gear at 21. I think I broke down and bought a hat at 21 that gave miniscule increases. That level 20 gear is not the most expensive either it is on the low side.

The 21 gear just doesn't seem to give the increase the $ want for it.