PDA

View Full Version : vanity sets really limited? or they lies

LwMark
02-05-2013, 01:28 PM
In all vanity set descriptions it says limited time only.
Is it true or is it like in PL that vanities make a come back, or will these really be goneee

Vystirch
02-05-2013, 01:34 PM
I'm thinking these seasonal ones might come back.... But the ones of certain cap gear will remain discontinued I think. And the founders will ofc. Not return.

Rare
02-05-2013, 01:40 PM
In all vanity set descriptions it says limited time only.
Is it true or is it like in PL that vanities make a come back, or will these really be goneee

Limited doesn't mean they are gone forever after they are taken down. So I would assume that they would come back.. especially if the demand is high.

Energizeric
02-05-2013, 02:25 PM
I'm guessing some of the Xmas vanities may come back, but probably not the regular ones. Sam explained that their strategy going forward is to release vanities in the style of the previous campaign's elite gear. The idea is that if you like the look of the elite gear for a campaign, then shortly after you will have the opportunity to wear it as a vanity since the gear itself will be outdated once you level up. The founders vanities they released recently are an example of this. Founders items were from lvl16 cap, but now available in vanities at lvl21 cap. So I would not be surprised to see demonlord vanities once the next cap is released.