FearZo
02-05-2013, 02:00 PM
Nuffsaid.

Prototypedwar
02-05-2013, 02:26 PM
I dont get it.

smeagolette
02-05-2013, 02:29 PM
Yeah neither do I, are those his alts...btw if he's done something against TOS shouldn't you report and contact support?

beilou
02-05-2013, 02:48 PM
???

razerfingers
02-05-2013, 02:50 PM
He obviously wants yolo banned. Or he's sahing he was banned and how is he playing? Lol thats all i can see.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Anuvastar
02-05-2013, 03:06 PM
oh all i can see here is that godfear wants yolo banned because yolo pwns this godfear? :applause:

FearZo
02-05-2013, 04:28 PM
Boosting pvp kills. Farming all his alts , using all his devices .

D-:
02-05-2013, 04:29 PM
Ouch.

FearZo
02-05-2013, 04:34 PM
This is for Applejaqs,exportedjunk and everyone who legitimately go for pvp kills . This should.not go unoticed

Anuvastar
02-05-2013, 04:35 PM
This is for Applejaqs,exportedjunk and everyone who legitimately go for pvp kills . This should.not go unoticed

brotha we couldnt see that by this pic but yeah brotha email the pic to support i hope its bye bye for these farmers yo.

peace

tHelonestud
02-05-2013, 04:42 PM
Godfear is a religious name and should be reported

Covert
02-05-2013, 04:44 PM
brotha we couldnt see that by this pic but yeah brotha email the pic to support i hope its bye bye for these farmers yo.

peace

40 posts per day
joined A few dayS ago
TAke his adviCe
email suppORT
yo

smeagolette
02-05-2013, 04:47 PM
Religious names are not allowed? This is not work or school and sts is located in the great country of Texas lol.

tHelonestud
02-05-2013, 04:49 PM
Religious names are not allowed? This is not work or school and sts is located in the great country of Texas lol.
Actually they aren't I would prove it except support tickets are supposedly confidential

Phupham88
02-05-2013, 04:52 PM
Xdd that y !!!he killed rate 50:1 ....

FearZo
02-05-2013, 04:57 PM
Thanks bro, just doing justice !

Lowlyspy
02-05-2013, 04:57 PM
Pretty sure farming pvp kills, although dishonest, is not against any ToS rule.

Also if religious names aren't allowed when is Parth getting his names changed? Greek religion :p

Anuvastar
02-05-2013, 04:58 PM
40 posts per day
joined A few dayS ago
TAke his adviCe
email suppORT
yo

A S T A C O R T lmao i got yo game well looks like youre obsessed too brotha i been in game for awhile now i spend my time on here:)))

tHelonestud
02-05-2013, 04:58 PM

Also if religious names aren't allowed when is Parth getting his names changed? Greek religion :p
Ikr
Totally reported

Madstar
02-05-2013, 05:05 PM
Did a match, and my teammate was the one killing his alts (naked) in the opposite team. I did not appreciate this farmer, so guess what, I did farm his alts. Made a few kills, then he said ''noob'' and left. True story.

Matutd
02-05-2013, 05:09 PM

Sorry lowly, I love you and all haha, but I'm with lonestud. I know someone who had to change their name because of that reason. Pretty sure I know who lonestud is now lmao

iRusher
02-05-2013, 05:16 PM

That's a state.

Lowlyspy
02-05-2013, 05:17 PM
That's a state.
You've obviously never met someone born and raised in the great country Texas.

iRusher
02-05-2013, 05:18 PM
That's a state.
You've obviously never met someone born and raised in the great country Texas.

No I have not, however I have met people born in the great state of Texas.

Madstar
02-05-2013, 05:24 PM
Chill out. It's just a name. If you don't like it, report it. Not gonna end up locked because of drama again. Too much drama around lately.

Sciazaratek
02-05-2013, 05:26 PM
Indeed it isn't against ToS to boost kills etc.
tilll you are using Macros or Click Bots for it.

Snalin
02-05-2013, 05:28 PM
I don't get the pic???? 5 blues farming 2 reds?? o nvm THREE reds I guess yolo farmed you tooo haha...
all i know is that yolo is a godly twink and plays 25/7 (no botting, no sharing accs confirmed by me Snalin)

Why do endgamers get all jealous when someone not in their circle is better?

iRusher
02-05-2013, 05:31 PM

Sorry lowly, I love you and all haha, but I'm with lonestud. I know someone who had to change their name because of that reason. Pretty sure I know who lonestud is now lmao

Who?

Madstar
02-05-2013, 05:31 PM
I don't get the pic???? all i know is that yolo is a godly twink and plays 25/7 (no botting, no sharing accs confirmed by me Snalin)

Why do endgamers get all jealous when someone not in their circle is better?

Confirmed by you. No, this doesn't work. As you can see, the picture actually prove 80% that he does farm. You know, I can go scam someone, then once people talk about me on Forums, I can go get some friends to back me up. I feel like it's what you are doing at the moment. No offense, no judging, just pointing my view of the story.

Snalin
02-05-2013, 05:33 PM
answer me this then

why in the world would a "farmer" let an outsider in their game?
looks like to me fearzo is trying to get someone who is not breaking any TOS banned b/c his m8s are being bumped down the LB's

I'm not friends with anyone on the LB so i'm speaking from a neutral perspective

iRusher
02-05-2013, 05:36 PM
answer me this then

why in the world would a "farmer" let an outsider in their game?
looks like to me fearzo is trying to get someone who is not breaking any TOS banned b/c his m8s are being bumped down the LB's

I'm not friends with anyone on the LB so i'm speaking from a neutral perspective

How do you know he has friends on LB?

They see you stalkin..they hatin..tryna catch you stalkin this guy.

Snalin
02-05-2013, 05:38 PM
let's turn the tables around

the reason why I don't pvp at endgame now is because of individuals like fearzo who all group over to 1 side after a new game.
wouldn't this be considered farming and ruining anothers game experience.

IF yolo is indeed farming friends/guildies, those players must have WILLINGLY let him...and is in no way ruining another players game experience.

I don't think we need another one of these threads. DEVs are certainly not dumb when it comes to LB folks so i'm sure they will do background checks on anyone suspicious.

NO NEED TO CALL OUT ANY PLAYERS. REPORT TO STS EMAIL SUPPORT.

Snalin
02-05-2013, 05:40 PM
I don't value half the feedback here b/c it's a bunch of noobs from Hall of Fame sucking up to the guild leader aka Fearzo

NON of you even PVP at 16 so your feedback has NO VALUE

Snalin
02-05-2013, 05:42 PM
How do you know he has friends on LB?

They see you stalkin..they hatin..tryna catch you stalkin this guy.

So you're saying Fearzo is friends with yolo and is a snitch/rat?
What i'm saying is based on the score, no outsiders can join the game unless through someone in game

make some sense bro looks to me like feargod is farming 5 blues

Covert
02-05-2013, 05:43 PM
A S T A C O R T lmao i got yo game well looks like youre obsessed too brotha i been in game for awhile now i spend my time on here:)))

pls dont make fun of my typing deficiency
thansK

tHelonestud
02-05-2013, 05:43 PM
Eventually the LB will be a joke just like PLs

abekrivy
02-05-2013, 05:47 PM
People actually care about the leaderboard? It's just a game and has no value in real life. Relax and enjoy it for what it is.

Matutd
02-05-2013, 05:50 PM

Who?
If you mean who got banned his name was originally "god". Which isn't offensive at all. God as a proper noun may offend some for reasons I'll never understand, but god as a normal noun, as in like, "a Greek god named poseidon" is perfectly fine. If you mean who is lonestud, I'm pretty sure he'd have told you if he wanted you to know. I don't mean any offense by the, sorry if it sounds slightly harsh haha

Snalin
02-05-2013, 05:51 PM
whose fault is it when you're trying to go for #1 lb while playing in the hardest pvp lvl range

not yolo's fault...half the lb's atm are composed of twinks and in a few weeks they'll be taking over lb so stop being so buthurt fearzo aka farming 5 blues lmao

Snalin
02-05-2013, 05:52 PM
If you mean who got banned his name was originally "god". Which isn't offensive at all. God as a proper noun may offend some for reasons I'll never understand, but god as a normal noun, as in like, "a Greek god named poseidon" is perfectly fine. If you mean who is lonestud, I'm pretty sure he'd have told you if he wanted you to know. I don't mean any offense by the, sorry if it sounds slightly harsh haha

I'm muslim and I find Feargod's name rather offensive.

Can a dev please give him a free name change

thank you

Lowlyspy
02-05-2013, 05:55 PM
I'm muslim and I find Feargod's name rather offensive.

Can a dev please give him a free name change

thank you
And if changing that persons name offends them? Is your's the only opinion that matters?

Snalin
02-05-2013, 05:59 PM
there was a player in beta called "god" who had his name changed.

that's not as bad his feargod

i've already reported him in game and i'm speaking for many muslims here so back off lowly theres no arguing to this

Vystirch
02-05-2013, 06:03 PM

i've already reported him in game and i'm speaking for many muslims here so back off lowly theres no arguing to this

Well then what about godstouch, or godlike, or imgod, or gods, godish, godpower.

Hmmm all these to go.....?
I don't think so.... Also most of the names here were most likely reserved.

Lowlyspy
02-05-2013, 06:05 PM

And i disagree with that name being changed as well.

How exactly is feargod bad? Maybe that person is a devout god fearing christian, what place is it of yours to deny them their right to express their religion? Is it preventing you from expressing your's in any way?

It's easy to be "offended," though it's much more honorable to shrug it off and keep on keepin on.

Samhayne
02-05-2013, 06:06 PM
Everyone has their opinion. Let's please be respectful of them, thanks!

Closing this one up. *click*