PDA

View Full Version : <Krossing shadows>

Aressgodxx
02-05-2013, 04:56 PM
hello,
you might have guessed i have created a guild called: <Krossing shadows> simple guild really, few things you should know:
- No tier yet
- any one is welcomed
- dont ask for officer right away only trust worthy people i know get that position.
- guildies dont rush each other

This guild allows ANYONE IN. No level requirement ( for now ) simple guild really. It is suppose to be a pvp guild and should be composed of highly skillful rushers and normal players.
I am for the moment, in search for the pvp rushers. You don't need to be too highly skilled, just enough to work well when teaming. Pvp has no rules and though this guild may seem awkward... it is :D

i am not a REAL GOD as you know, i cant control guildies action but the thought of all rushers into one guild may make more cooperation and maybe some not. If their is a major problem i will boot. Remember pvp is for fun, its just a game and thanks to all who leave a comment and join :D.

Ps. if this is a successful guild guild as i hope it might be, if there is a pvp war and random pedestrians are killed... then idk hopefully the rusher will give frees?

I operate in the lvls 30-45 pvp. Soon i can expand to any lvl but right now i am looking for skilled lvl 35 normal players or rushers. i have lvl 76 who will be the owner of the guild. Contact me on Aressgodxx for any questions what so ever.

Spyce
02-05-2013, 07:37 PM
If you buy my L56 Glyph Mimicry Set I'lll join xD